- Day and night light preset
- Control over snow intensity
- Different backgrounds
- Things are sizeable now
Fully customisable you can change:
* What is in your globe (Christmas tree, North pole, Snowman)
* The background colour
* Constant snow fall or shake it like a real snowglobe
* How much snow is displayed
£0.99 is about $1.50 USD or €1.15
1. Look at the globe from any direction: browse it as you touch the screen and it will follow your finger!
2. Shake the device as a real toy and you will see the sparkling snow starting to fall, covering the home and firs with twinkling snowflakes.
3. Do you want Santa to deliver presents to each house quickly? Rotate the New Year carousel quicker and the sleigh with reindeers will speed up!
- 3D cabin model in Snow globe.
- Snowflakes being moved by gravity.
- Auto Rotate (can be set)
- Background processing using the gyroscope.
The following items are not supported in the free version.
- Swipe vertical flying snowflakes (can be set)
- Snowflakes rotate by horizontal Swipe (can be set)
- Camera rotate by horizontal Swipe (can be set)
- Changeable particle texture ( Flower, Snow )
■ You'll choose the background and motif in the setting paid version!
■ clean ♪ confetti is raining always
■ The standby ♪ good to Christmas
Do not worry, such as billing and advertising content because it is not simple at all.
※ Setting: Home → Menu → Wallpaper → Live Wallpaper
※ AndroidOS2.1 more
To popular live wallpaper series asobiapp developers
Best Bets full!
It can be various KiraKira, cool system cool, simple system pay, free trial sense!
Adult male from female children from feelings to color to design ways.
I some various things of spring, summer, fall and winter season, heart, Christmas, as well as Halloween!
More from developer
Capture better photographs. Control your camera. Shot Control. As an amateur photographer that loves to exploit exposure adjustments to capture great images, I was frustrated that I could not find a camera app that allowed quick and easy exposure (EV) adjustment.
I set out to build the camera app that I myself wanted. For me, quick access to camera settings to manage image capture is just as valuable as seeing the photo preview on the screen. One touch exposure changes is key, as I use that on almost every "good enough to print" image attempt.
I wanted a quick way to mark (star) my best images. Maybe you are familiar with the workflow of a hole punch on the edge of 35mm film. I wanted to recreate that workflow, so Shot Control allows you to easily star your best photographs, and copies them in their own directory. You can't delete starred photos by accident, you must unstar them first...a feature that goes nicely with the option to disable delete confirmations...star the best, then quickly delete the rest.
I've been building Shot Control since August 2011 in my free time, released it in January 2012, and continue to evolve it over time into a tool that helps me take better photographs, and helps me better enjoy photography.
If you also enjoy and appreciate Shot Control, I encourage you to leave a 5 star comment. If for any reason you are not satisfied, I am always willing to issue a refund at any time, for any reason.
Here are some user comments...
"Simply put: this is a great tool for every mobile photographer out there. Having all of the camera controls on the main screen is heavenly, & you are able to adjust white balance, flash, exposure, & basically everything else without opening a menu. I love that you can map camera functions to the volume rocker. The developer is extremely responsive & the app is constantly being fine-tuned & refined. He is clearly committed to making this the most flat-out functional camera app on the market. Get it!" - Comment from Trent
"It's so easy to use and equally functional." - Comment From Zac
"Everything you need from a camera app on screen and in easy reach. This is the best. " - Comment From Jason
"The Shot Control interface is very intuitive, and having the "roll" integrated into the main screen makes things even easier." - Comment From Mitch
"I love that I don't need menus to get to the adjustments and filters. Great work!" - Comment From January
"Shutter button remapping alone is worth the purchase." - Comment from kvn
"Really complements the Galaxy Nexus camera. Giving the user more control of the camera which will result in better photos." - Comment from Stephen
- Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own "Stars - Shot Control" group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With "Instant Upload" enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be "instant uploaded" to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
Please use the “Submit Bug Report” if you have issues on your device, available by pressing the menu button. I can't reply to comments posted in the market.
This uses advanced analysis of the compass hardware readings in your device for a job it was never designed intended to do. In some situations, it may work, in others...not so much.
"by Jack (September 18, 2010)
It actually works ok if you're patient with it. Nice work."
Everything is designed around quick loan calculations. Large calculator style buttons for super fast number entry without resorting to android default text entry methods.
Thank you for your 88 five star ratings. I appreciate your support.
All My Live Wallpapers for 1 low price!
42 Battery Friendly Interactive High-Res (licensed) Panoramic Photo Scenes:
World Cities, NYC, Mountains, Seaside Towns
13 video loops (LWVP) [Low-Res, best on smaller screens]
Don't like it? Don't think it looks good on your phone? I am always willing to issue a refund for any reason. Just email.
"Game-like" controls: Tilt your phone or switch desktops to pan back and forth through 16 scenes of NYC!
It will download to SD on 1st launch.
Switch to "NYC Live Wallpaper" live wallpaper after install.
Robert: your issue is fixed.
And yes, you can still buy/install this one...but why?
Already own this? Buy the LWPP, then contact me with your name and I'll cancel or refund the new charge.
Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Florence, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, New York, Ocho Rios, Paris, San Francisco, Seattle, Sydney, Tehran, and More!
Each will download to SD on 1st launch. Switch to a "Cities -" live wallpaper after install.