Why pay $20 or more for another tool when you can get StudFinder on your phone now? StudFinder also has ten sensitivity settings to ensure the perfect detection level for all situations, drywall thicknesses, or nail and screw depths, an optional beeper, and a magnetometer sensor check to ensure Stud Finder will work optimally on your device.
Thank you all so much for your downloads, feedback, and reviews. Please keep them coming so that future versions can be even further improved!
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
Please note that Stud Detector requires a device with a working magnetic sensor to function properly. Stud Detector will alert you if your device does not have a magnetic sensor, or if your magnetic sensor is malfunctioning and provides faulty readings.
• Adjustable sensitivity
• 3 distinct feedback levels
• Visual indication of feedback
• Optional vibration feedback
• Optional audio feedback
• Displays magnetic field magnitude
To make the best out of it, it is very important to use this app properly. We provide help within the app. More information is provided in our website www.goldsequence.com. You can also see this instruction video
We have tested this app in multiple buildings with different phones. It works pretty well for drywall if used properly. Even if you cover the drywall with a extra layer of 1/4 inch thick ceramic tile, the app can still work. That being said, the app is not without its limits. This app won't work well if the variation of magnetic field strength becomes too weak to pick up. For example, if you live in a old house with plaster wall and the plaster layer is more than 1/4 inch thick, the app will probably not work well. Even if your house uses drywall, if the size of the drywall screws is too small, it could generate problems for this app. So we agree that this app is not for every house. However, we do believe that it can do good things for many people in many houses.
Metal Sniffer is a portable metal detector. By detecting nearby electromagnetic fields using the phone's built-in magnetometer/compass, you can locate nearby metal and magnets. You can also use it to find metallic studs and wiring behind walls. Depending on your phone, you can use it to detect metals up to 30cm away, and magnets from far, far away! Note that household equipment like TVs, and computers or even your phone case can affect readings.
Readings are separated per dimension, and is given in the unit of your choice (Tesla, Gauss, or Gamma), and combined to give a scalar reading. You can set a threshold at which the phone will vibrate when a critical reading has been reached.
You can also see a reading trend through the graph, or switch to the compass mode to find the direction at which the current is coming from! You can also record the readings to a .csv file for tracking or research.
===How to use this app?===
Very simple, just move the app around and read the measurements, if the magnetic field readings go over a critical level, the phone will vibrate, meaning a ferromagnetic material is nearby.
If the readings aren't getting updated, make sure your phone is equipped with a magnetometer.
If the readings seems to be off, it means that your sensors needs to be re-calibrated, click the re-calibration button (refresh icon) for instructions.
Metal Sniffer: Leveraging your Android’s magnetic sensors to search for metal:
Metal Sniffer Brings Polished Metal Detection to Android:
Metal Sniffer Is Hands Down The Best Metal Detector App For Android:
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it & share!
-Fun Metal Detector
-Displays the x,y,z components of the magnetic field.
-Works through walls! Detect hidden electrical wires.
-4 Sensor speeds and 3 different units.
-Export the data to a CSV file, make cool charts.
-Compass-like arrow to point out the direction of the source of the magnetic field
-Free (Ads can be disabled in the settings)
-Option to force screen on to prevent screen from closing
-A historical chart
-Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich/Holo theme
-Russian, Spanish and Dutch translations
-Tutorial (only on Android 4.0+) when app is first launched.
-Works on 2.1 and up!
-Other languages coming soon.
Used for vibration when level has reached a set threshold.
Used to save .csv records to SD card.
Bugs? Please e-mail me by clicking the link below.
Using TrackView Night Vision camera for baby monitoring, you can see your baby sleeping during night without turning on the light.
Imagining a thief intrudes your home or breaks your car at night, you will be able to capture all the actions. With event detection, instant alarm, remote video monitoring, recording and night vision, your home, your car and your family are protected 24/7, day and night, at home and on-the-go!
You have two options for the night vision function: (1) Turn-on your flash remotely (this works when you monitor through rear camera, the front camera does not have a flash); (2) use night vision mode. Please note that the night vision mode works to improve the video quality under low lighting condition. However, if it is completely dark, it will not show clear video. Please do not expect the night vision mode would work under absolutely no light condition.
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Night vision and Flash control
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
You can hear from app reviewers and happy users:
"Not only are these tools functional, they're also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop." - O'Reilly Media, "Best iPhone Apps"
"Top 20 iPhone app in 2009" - Tribune Media
"Father's Day App for Your #1 Dad" - CNN
"Really handy and I like the style of the user experience a lot. I'm a picky user but I have to say these tools are nicely done and worth the price." -- our customer
There are 5 tools in this Carpenter tool kit:
- A plumb bob, the easiest way for you to verify the verticality of lines or walls
- A surface level, the best tool to level any flat surface
- A bubble level bar, exactly as you can see in carpenter tool kit shops, and more beautiful!
- A steel protractor, measuring angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
- A steel ruler, supporting both inches and centimeters. By swiping it left and right, the ruler is capable to measure things much longer than your Phone!
- Once calibrated, the plumb bob, surface level and level bar can also be used as an inclinometer/clinometer by reading the angles on the screen.
A few tips for better use of iHandy Carpenter:
- THE PLUMB BOB, SURFACE LEVEL AND BUBBLE LEVEL BAR
Calibrate it first before any serious usage!
- USE THE PLUMB BOB TO MEASURE THE VERTICALITY OF A WALL
Two ways to test the verticality of a wall:
1. Put your Phone back-to-back onto the wall you measure (Recommended).
If the shadow of the plumb bob is on X axis (y equals zero), it then indicates your wall is perfectly straight and vertical to the ground. Please note that in this way the reading of "x" does NOT have to be zero.
The back of Phone is not totally flat. But it's accurate enough just to use the flat part of your Phone.
2. Put one edge of your Phone on the wall you measure.
If the shadow of the plumb bob is on Y axis (x equals zero), it then indicates your wall is perfectly straight and vertical to the ground. Please note that in this way the reading of "y" does NOT have to be zero.
- HOW TO MEASURE THE SLOPE OF A SURFACE
A few ways to measure the slope of a surface:
1. Use the Surface Level (Recommended).
Put your phone onto the inclined surface (The edge of Phone should be in line with the slope direction of the surface. To verify this, just to check whether the reading of "y" is around zero).
The reading of "x" is the slope angle of the measured surface.
2. Use the bubble level bar
Put one edge or back of your Phone stick to the inclined surface (The edge of Phone should be in line with the slope direction of the surface).
The reading is the slope angle of the measured surface.
If the surface is almost vertical to the ground, we suggest that you use the plumb bob tool to measure the surface instead.
Please refer to "Help & Instructions" in iHandy Carpenter settings page
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
- Browse the full range of Triton tools and accessories, and view the Triton image gallery
- Stay up-to-date with all the latest news from Triton
- View information-packed video clips and useful, step-by-step woodworking projects (English Only)
- Locate your nearest Triton stockist and get directions with the easy-to-use Stockist Finder
- Read customer reviews to help you choose your Triton product
Android Lollipop Users:
We are aware of some issues with the latest Android operating system and are working to enhance the
Phone Works application to accommodate this update.
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
RYOBI™ Phone Works™ Devices Required - Sold Separately
RYOBI™ Phone Works™ app works with RYOBI™ Phone Works™ devices to bring you a better way to manage home improvement projects. Phone Works™ tools empower you to measure, align, calculate, inspect, level and locate with more confidence and functionality than ever before. Download the free app today to work with your Phone Works™ devices, and transform your phone into your smartest tool.
VIEW the project LIVE in full color with your smartphone. Capture high quality images and videos of projects.
DOCUMENT with the touch of your phone screen, track project details and overlay them on project photos or videos. Save project details and images for later reference and reports.
TRACK project times and locations via time stamps and Geo Tags.
SHARE measurements, photos, videos and other project details.
Note: Requires RYOBI™ Phone Works™ tool(s).
How to Use Phone Works™:
1. Download the RYOBI™ Phone Works™ App.
2. Follow steps to register with RYOBI Tools. If you have a RYOBI Nation account, use your current account information.
3. Click the icon that matches the tool and select “Activate Device.”
4. Connect the Phone Works™ tool to your smartphone.
User friendly interactive UI. Easier and more intuitive interface than competitors. Just a few clicks instead of many. Use at theaters, clubs, bars, graduations, and other dark areas. Use light for astronomy, stargazing, reading, viewing maps, finding lost/dropped articles, color marker in a crowded room, hailing a cab/taxi, limo driver meet & greet, and general sign board. Excellent night light. Uses device camera LED as a flashlight or torch. Requires permissions to access camera flash LED. Will NOT take pictures or use camera lens!
Not just a simple flashlight app, like many others on Google Play. The sign feature is great at airports or terminals when picking up guests. Shuttle and limo drivers, no need to carry around a pen and paper for name signs anymore. Don't settle for a simple flashlight when you can have all this other functionality.
Many other publishers have used the "Droid Light" name. This is the original. A must have app if you frequently club, got to theaters, or simply go out with friends. Thousands of happy active users.
Also available ad-free. Search for Droid Light.
Looking for just a LED flashlight? Try Droid Light Lite. Search for "Droid Light Lite."
- Flashlight, Light, and Torch (Screen or most Camera LEDs)
- Multi-Color Screen Light with interactive adjustment interface
- Variable Screen Light Strobe with interactive adjustment interface
- Digital Billboard/Messaging/Text Sign
- Simulated emergency style light for parties (not intended to impersonate police)
- Quick screen color preset buttons
- Screen Brightness Control
- Flickering Candle for concerts or other events
- Optimized for Android v2.2 or later
- Allows installation/movement to device SD Card
- Process stops/ends on exit so as to not use battery or device resources
Please leave positive feedback.
This app may be used as a light (linterna), color light, torch, candle light, search light, spot light, night light, area light, and flashlight for the production of colors, lighting, lights, flash, stroboscope, candlelight, colornote, sign boards, banners, message boards, messages, digital signs, dynamic signs, police style lights, emergency lights, strobe (as in a strobe light), and disco lights.
It may be used at concerts, arena, and theaters as a marker, beacon, location marker. It is also useful for astronomy and stargazing.
Again, this has been copied by other developers and named "DroidLight", (single word), however those imitations are not of the same quality or functionality.
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/X2Ware.
X2-Ware does not collect, share, or use any personal information from your mobile device or provided to us via our Facebook fan page or checkout.
This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
Unlike some other levels in Android Market, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual device could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright , put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise , again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
Supported Products: redKnows Finder, redKnows Finder LIVE, redKnows Finder SENSOR, redKnows Finder Multi
Developed by Karl Arneng
This app measures the length of a small object by touching the screen. It is free version with ads.
Usage is very simple.
1. Put an object on the screen of your phone.
2. Adjust the object to the left of the screen.
3. Touch the screen and read the length.
* Pro version added Features :
- ProtractorⅢ, Surface level, Thread pitch gauge
- Multi-Touch mode
- Caliper mode
- Architectural and Engineering Scales
- Ruler Extension
- Various Tilt units
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Ruler Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Network permission is required only for ads.
- support for imperial and metric
- enter multiple areas at once
- enter any number of door and window openings
- save up to 6 different board sizes with individual cost and waste associated with each
- calculate mud, tape and screws
- email results with a single button press
- all values are saved on exit of app
- easy number entry with calculator style keypad
- supports yard, foot, inch, fractional inch, meter, centimeter, and millimeter
- help text included for all aspects of application
The EMF Analyser is professionally designed to allow you to measure the presence and strength of EMF emissions by using your device's built in tri-axis magnetic sensor (measured in microtesla). It then combines the data, like popular hardware tools, to provide an easy to interpret reading on the screen.
Ghost hunters use this to identify
* Fear cages
* Spirits, ghosts and entities
* Unexplainable paranormal activity
* Real-time EMF readings
* Numeric display
* Strength bar
* Beeping gauge
* Graph to identify anomalies
* Calibration, to remove background noise
* Elegant/simple design for ease of use
Capture better photographs. Control your camera. Shot Control. As an amateur photographer that loves to exploit exposure adjustments to capture great images, I was frustrated that I could not find a camera app that allowed quick and easy exposure (EV) adjustment.
I set out to build the camera app that I myself wanted. For me, quick access to camera settings to manage image capture is just as valuable as seeing the photo preview on the screen. One touch exposure changes is key, as I use that on almost every "good enough to print" image attempt.
I wanted a quick way to mark (star) my best images. Maybe you are familiar with the workflow of a hole punch on the edge of 35mm film. I wanted to recreate that workflow, so Shot Control allows you to easily star your best photographs, and copies them in their own directory. You can't delete starred photos by accident, you must unstar them first...a feature that goes nicely with the option to disable delete confirmations...star the best, then quickly delete the rest.
I've been building Shot Control since August 2011 in my free time, released it in January 2012, and continue to evolve it over time into a tool that helps me take better photographs, and helps me better enjoy photography.
If you also enjoy and appreciate Shot Control, I encourage you to leave a 5 star comment. If for any reason you are not satisfied, I am always willing to issue a refund at any time, for any reason.
Here are some user comments...
"Simply put: this is a great tool for every mobile photographer out there. Having all of the camera controls on the main screen is heavenly, & you are able to adjust white balance, flash, exposure, & basically everything else without opening a menu. I love that you can map camera functions to the volume rocker. The developer is extremely responsive & the app is constantly being fine-tuned & refined. He is clearly committed to making this the most flat-out functional camera app on the market. Get it!" - Comment from Trent
"It's so easy to use and equally functional." - Comment From Zac
"Everything you need from a camera app on screen and in easy reach. This is the best. " - Comment From Jason
"The Shot Control interface is very intuitive, and having the "roll" integrated into the main screen makes things even easier." - Comment From Mitch
"I love that I don't need menus to get to the adjustments and filters. Great work!" - Comment From January
"Shutter button remapping alone is worth the purchase." - Comment from kvn
"Really complements the Galaxy Nexus camera. Giving the user more control of the camera which will result in better photos." - Comment from Stephen
- Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own "Stars - Shot Control" group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With "Instant Upload" enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be "instant uploaded" to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
Please use the “Submit Bug Report” if you have issues on your device, available by pressing the menu button. I can't reply to comments posted in the market.
Everything is designed around quick loan calculations. Large calculator style buttons for super fast number entry without resorting to android default text entry methods.
Thank you for your 88 five star ratings. I appreciate your support.
Shake your phone to make it snow harder! (Think Snow Globe!) Settings to change the base snowfall, as well as the maximum snowfall amount.
This is also part of my Live Wallpaper Pack (LWPP).
Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Florence, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, New York, Ocho Rios, Paris, San Francisco, Seattle, Sydney, Tehran, and More!
Each will download to SD on 1st launch. Switch to a "Cities -" live wallpaper after install.
"Game-like" controls: Tilt your phone or switch desktops to pan back and forth through 16 scenes of NYC!
It will download to SD on 1st launch.
Switch to "NYC Live Wallpaper" live wallpaper after install.
Robert: your issue is fixed.
All My Live Wallpapers for 1 low price!
42 Battery Friendly Interactive High-Res (licensed) Panoramic Photo Scenes:
World Cities, NYC, Mountains, Seaside Towns
13 video loops (LWVP) [Low-Res, best on smaller screens]
Don't like it? Don't think it looks good on your phone? I am always willing to issue a refund for any reason. Just email.
And yes, you can still buy/install this one...but why?
Already own this? Buy the LWPP, then contact me with your name and I'll cancel or refund the new charge.