Bitcoin as it was meant to be.
Easy. Private. Secure. No permission required.
Stash is building software that puts you in control.
Our universal paycode innovation works like an email address for money. Share it once with the world to send and receive any supported currency over private, on-chain payment channels. Stash Wallet already features multiple blockchains, including Bitcoin Core and the recent fork, Bitcoin Cash.
This breakthrough also forms the basis for an encrypted messaging and decentralized identity platform. Both are now seamlessly integrated with payments, right in the app. For us, this is just the beginning.
Your money. Your voice. Your identity.
We’ll give you the tools. The rest is up to you.
- Bitcoin Core (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Test Bitcoin Core (tBTC)
- Test Bitcoin Cash (tBCH)
- 100% control over your own private keys
- Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) thin client architecture
- Reusable Payment Address support (BIP47)
- End-to-end encrypted messaging with other Stash Wallet users
- Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) address architecture (BIP32 & BIP44)
- Simplified backup and recovery with a 24 word recovery phrase (BIP39)
- Transaction input and output sorting for a minimal wallet footprint (BIP69)
- Heterogeneous input script transactions (BIP126)
- Stash Node Pro pairing over Tor to access your own copy of the blockchain
- Balance conversion to local currency
- QR code support