The Apps4Driving team is on a mission to provide exciting and interactive applications for Smartphones that promote, develop, improve and reward safe driving behaviors.
As the parent of a teenager, the decision to let your child start driving is one of the greatest sources of stress and anxiety. Are they on the road now? Are they speeding? Are they texting and driving? Did they make it home okay?
App4Drivers is the tool to answer those important questions.
One of the keys to developing safe driving habits is establishing, and clearly communicating exactly what your definition of safe driving is….
App4Drivers takes advantage of smart phone technology to provide parents with an affordable and fun tool that promotes, develops, improves, and documents safe driving behaviors. It’s a measurement tool that assists you in painting a clear picture of your driving expectations.
The revolutionary new App4Drivers is an easy to use, fully customizable application for both the iphone and iPads. It’s designed from the ground up with parents of teen drivers in mind.
The app helps your teen driver improve their skills by providing both audible and visual feedback if they approach your set limits for acceleration, braking, turning or top speed.
App4Drivers allows your child to actively adjust their driving behaviors to be in-line with your expectations.
Sophisticated software logs any instance of driving that exceeds your pre-established limits and provides you with detailed information on the event including the location using color Maps.
The Apps4driving team is committed to eliminating the senseless fatalities directly attributed to distracted driving.
App4drivers documents any phone calls, texting, or web surfing activity while active and logs the infraction for your review.
Coaching is an important part of helping your teen become a better driver.
At the end of every trip, a detailed summary report and map is produced indicating where the drive started, the destination, instances of distracted driving, and the exact location where any of your set limits have been exceeded.
As a parent, you can choose to review the logs with your teen after-the-fact and provide valuable coaching or, keep a closer eye on them by opting to receive text messages or email reports in real time.
App4Drivers is designed to help your teen - Be a Better Driver.
Join the team today and help turn off Distracted Driving.
Visit us at the App4Drivers Facebook page for more exciting information and resources you can use to help lower the stress and anxiety associated with teen drivers.
App4drivers is a coaching tool to promote driving safety and help parents of teen or teenage drivers be a better driver. Safe Driving and developing the skills needed to keep your young driver safe is our goal. Teen driver deaths can be prevented. Join us toady
Hard time tracking all those driving hours? Fast Track Free has a simple one click interface and easy spreadsheet and text file export. And with the new Profile Wizard setup is easy as ever.
Tags (please ignore the following):
learners learner learn drive driving teen permit test track road easy one click log book fast dmv car vehicle export csv CSV enter weather simple motor accounts profiles profile
The Safe Driver App by Spring Mobile uses GPS to determine when you are traveling in a car, and will automatically notify you of incoming calls and text messages if you are stopped in traffic or walking. Optionally, you may disable the use of GPS in the app to save battery.
Featuring a widget for your Android home screen (tap-and-hold on your home screen to add) that allows you quick access to enable or disable the app and any combination of preferences. Download it today, and drive safe!
Developed by Sentersix: www.sentersix.com
## This app will no longer be supported, in favor of the official AT&T DriveMode app for safe driving ##
Note: This application requires a bluetooth carkit to function automatically.
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main features of the app as following:
- GPS-taximeter with several adjustable tariffs;
- fares calculation is based not only on distance traveled, it also accounts for time spent waiting for a client and traffic jams, slow movement in heavy traffic;
- orders management system enables drivers to see all incoming orders and accept them with one tap;
- pre-booking system enables drivers to plan their shifts better;
- flexible rating system provides jobs priority to drivers conforming with certain criteria;
Why delay? Download “EST: Driver” app today and start earning!
If you are looking for EST vacancy, it is easy to find them out. More than 600 Taxi Services use EST Software, working in e.g. Abakan, Abinsk, Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Anapa, Apsheronsk, Armavir, Arkhangelsk, Astana,
Astrakhan, Achinsk, Balakovo, Balashov, Berezniki, Biysk, Blagodarnyy, Borzya, Bryansk, Velikiy Novgorod, Volgograd, Gagarin, Gelendzhik, Gorno-Altaysk , Goryachiy Klyuch, Grodno, Gulkevichi, Dinskaya, Yeysk,
Yekaterinburg, Zheleznogorsk, Zheleznogorsk-Ilimskiy, Zaporozhʹye, Zaraysk, Ivanovo, Irkutsk, Kazanʹ, Kalachinsk, Kaluga, Kanevskaya, Kansk, Karasuk, Karpinsk, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kiyev, Klin, Kokshetau, Korenovsk,
Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kropotkin, Krymsk, Kushchevskaya, Labinsk, Makhachkala, Mozhaysk, Moskva, Nazarovo, Nevinnomyssk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhneudinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Nyagan, Omsk, Orenburg, Pavlodar, Perm, Petropavlovsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Portiman, Portu , Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pyt-Yakh, Pyatigorsk, Rostov-na-Donu, Ryazan, Samara, Sankt-Peterburg, Saratov, Sayanogorsk, Sevastopol, Serov, Slavgorod, Slavyansk-na-Kubani, Solnechnogorsk, Sochi, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Simferopol, Tavricheskoye, Tayshet, Tambov, Tver, Temryuk, Tobolsk, Tomsk, Tuapse, Tuchkovo, Tyumen, Uzhur, Uralsk, Uryupinsk, Ust-Kamensk, Ust-Labinsk, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chelyabinsk, Cherkasi, Sharypovo, Shushenskoye, Shymkent, Elista, Yakutsk.
▶ One-touch Call
--- Automatic setting for departure point (GPS automatic location setting)
▶ Black box
--- Records route taken from departure to arrival
▶ 0% Spam messages
--- escape those annoying replacement driver service spam messages
▶ Credit Card payment
--- You don't have to have cash, pay with your card
▶ 100% insured
▶ 3 service plans for every situation
--- Economy: most reasonable service
--- Business: your Friendly Driver will get to you faster
--- VIP: A Friendly Driver in a suit will happily accompany you to your destination
♥ Smart replacement driver service app "Button Replacement driver" 1st place celebration,
￦10,000 free points ♥
1. ￦5,000 points for initial installation
2. ￦5,000 points for entering your recommender's phone number(01086399190) into the blank labeled [recommender's number]!
3. ￦5,000 points every time for recommending button replacement driver app to your friends!
4. ￦1,000 points every time you use Button and \500 for your recommender~ jackpot!
Business member policies apply to individual business customers
Whenever you tried calling for a driver, wasn't it difficult looking for a number to call and trying to explain where you are and where you're going?
Stop looking for that phone number. Press the number-one replacement driver app, Button. Our Friendly Drivers will be there.
▶ Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, Incheon (all capital metropolitan areas)
▶ Countrywide Service planned by 2015
5f Dongwon Assembly House Bldg., 117, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Button technology, Inc
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
Recording learner logs in the official book is still a necessity, but sometimes you go driving off without it. Then you can scribble down the times on paper but who wants a paper trail, as soon as you've done more than two trips that just get annoying. So Learner Log Book is designed to help you in your pursuit of a driver's licence by enabling the simple accurate recording of every trip you take.
# Key Benefits #
- Saves Time
- Simplifies tedious task
- Calculates trip times
# Key Features #
- Recording and reporting on business trips
- History enabling simple filling out of log book
- Simple Recording
- Email Reporting (Excel Format)
# Contact #
Hi I'm Eden Vicary I've made this app for you, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to get in touch.
Check out the FAQ first (Think of a good question and I'll add it!).
FAQ URL: http://vicarytech.com/apps-support
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VicaryTech (use #LearnerLogBook )
# Warning #
Using mobile phones while driving is dangerous, please operate this app before your car is engaged and after it is disengaged.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
*Read the Program Overview for eligibility
With CarCapture, it’s easy to learn more.
Just take a picture, and the CarCapture vehicle recognition app shows you info that includes vehicle features, specs, Edmunds True Market Value® and more. Powered by Edmunds.com®, the trusted car shopping website.
Identify a vehicle through a photo
Look through features and safety specs
Find the Edmunds True Market Value®
Read consumer reviews
View additional vehicle photos
Locate nearby dealerships
Get a State Farm® auto insurance quote
Find information on vehicle financing from State Farm Bank®
Security permissions required by CarCapture:
GPS and network location – Used to determine your location to provide local dealership locations within your zip code and to calculate the Edmunds.com True Market Value for the vehicle
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to remote servers in order to retrieve vehicle data
Action dial – Used to dial application support number
Take pictures – Used for vehicle recognition
How it Works
• Use of this Drive Safe & Save app will require that the State Farm customer have a vehicle equipped with factory-installed Bluetooth system.
• The Drive Safe & Save app uses smartphone features including Bluetooth and GPS. The app does not run all the time, helping to reduce impact to battery life.
The Drive Safe & Save app will collect:
• Distance driven
• Braking and stops
• Time of day
• Left & right-hand turns
*Note that it will not include any of the added safety features/benefits associated with other Drive Safe & Save options.
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app on your eligible smartphone. (If there are multiple drivers of the vehicle, each driver should install the app on their smartphone to maximize the discount opportunity.)
2. Once downloaded, tap on the icon and log in using your statefarm.com User ID and password. Follow the setup instructions while inside your vehicle with the ignition keyed on. (You must be able to access your vehicle’s Bluetooth connection to complete setup.)
3. To maximize your discount opportunity, bring your phone on every trip and keep the phone’s GPS activated. (The app will not allow you to turn off Bluetooth.)
• A trip automatically begins when your phone connects to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
• Do not use your phone while driving.
It’s that simple. You’re on your way to a discount1 on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
1Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
*California Self-Report customers only.
Submit odometer reading to maintain Drive Safe & Save® discount
View the status of a submitted odometer reading
View history of previous odometer readings
In order to log in and use Odometer Snap to take a photo of your odometer you must:
Be a State Farm customer
Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Security permissions required by Odometer Snap:
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm Servers to retrieve user information
Take pictures – Used by Odometer Snap to capture the odometer
Use Move Tools to plan your tasks, pack and organize your stuff, and manage your entire move from start to finish. Say good-bye to the multiple to-do lists or the moving binder, and to sitting in a room full of half-packed boxes with packing labels stuck to your jeans. Move Tools gives you a fresh approach to planning a move; all the resources you need, in one place. And you can customize its features to create the moving experience that’s right for you.
A week-by-week checklist of moving tasks. Enter your move date and add specific tasks to make a personalized to-do list.
An interactive packing screen. Go room by room in your house and virtually pack and organize all your stuff.
Packing labels with box contents. Print packing labels for your moving boxes to easily identify contents of any box without opening it.
An inventory of your possessions and the boxes in which they are located. Search your inventory to find any item as well as make notes about items, including value as you go.
Moving tips, interactive articles, and graphics help you deal with many of the challenges of moving.