With the State Farm® Pocket Estimate app and the passcode we provide, you can obtain a repair estimate on your phone. Best of all, you don’t have to miss work, wait for someone to come to your home, or take your vehicle into a repair shop.
Using an intuitive 3D interface, you can recreate the damage to your vehicle with a few simple touches to show where the repairs are needed. You can also take photos of your vehicle with our unique and easy-to-use photo guides.
Your personalized State Farm® estimate will be created from the information you provide and it will be sent directly to your app for your review.
Let State Farm® get you back on the road with the State Farm® Pocket Estimate app.
Presenting Moving Organizer - a simple yet powerful app to help keeping track of your move.
Features in Lite version (ad supported):
* A single move, but unlimited number of boxes/items
* Track pictures of your boxes
* Powerful search to find items in your boxes
* Back up move for later restore
Features in Pro version (now available!):
* No ads, of course!
* Unlimited number of moves
* Powerful voice control to add content and description of boxes
* Back up moves to the cloud using Dropbox for easy sharing between multiple devices
* Read and Write external storage - to backup and restore your moves
* Internet access - used by ads. (We don't bug you with ads. The only ads are shown in the main screen and when you exit the app - the box list screen doesn't have ads!)
Keep up with your moving progress straight from your phone. This is the My Move moving app for Android.
Have a Smooth Moving Experience with My Move for Android.
Here are some of the basic features:
- Find Reliable Movers near you.
- Read Moving Tips, Guides & News.
- Keep Notes while Moving.
- Free Moving Cost Estimator (for USA, UK, Canada, Australia and International).
- Read Moving Reviews & Ratings on US and Canadian movers.
- Look-up a moving company in our database.
- Look-up moving license information.
- See the best moving companies by state.
- Interactive moving checklist to stay prepared during the move.
In your quest of finding professional and reliable moving companies, it is very important to know what questions to ask and what to expect. Everything from reading moving reviews online to singing the actual contract with the moving company is an easy task with My Move.
All the listings and data on moving companies and auto transport shippers (car movers) are provided by the largest dedicated moving companies reviews databases at MyMovingReviews.com and RemovalReviews.co.uk
The moving tips, articles and guides are provided by MyMovingReviews. Moving quotes and free moving estimates are provided by licensed and insured moving companies. Professional relocation specialists will guide you through the caveats and details around your move and will provide you with a detailed moving estimate based on your move weight and distance.
Researching your mover just got easier!
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• 6 different themes for you to choose from!
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist or more adventurous and need a camping checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• View your agent details and insurance card without logging in (once enabled through our Settings screen)
• Use new widgets to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used to identify a unique device during the authentication/log in process
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
• Run at startup – Used to set alarm notifications for expired auto insurance cards (when saved in settings)
• Wake Lock – Used to show notifications for expired insurance cards
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
*Read the Program Overview for eligibility
How it Works
• Use of this Drive Safe & Save app will require that the State Farm customer have a vehicle equipped with factory-installed Bluetooth system.
• The Drive Safe & Save app uses smartphone features including Bluetooth and GPS. The app does not run all the time, helping to reduce impact to battery life.
The Drive Safe & Save app will collect:
• Distance driven
• Braking and stops
• Time of day
• Left & right-hand turns
*Note that it will not include any of the added safety features/benefits associated with other Drive Safe & Save options.
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app on your eligible smartphone. (If there are multiple drivers of the vehicle, each driver should install the app on their smartphone to maximize the discount opportunity.)
2. Once downloaded, tap on the icon and log in using your statefarm.com User ID and password. Follow the setup instructions while inside your vehicle with the ignition keyed on. (You must be able to access your vehicle’s Bluetooth connection to complete setup.)
3. To maximize your discount opportunity, bring your phone on every trip and keep the phone’s GPS activated. (The app will not allow you to turn off Bluetooth.)
• A trip automatically begins when your phone connects to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
• Do not use your phone while driving.
It’s that simple. You’re on your way to a discount1 on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
1Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
*California Self-Report customers only.
Submit odometer reading to maintain Drive Safe & Save® discount
View the status of a submitted odometer reading
View history of previous odometer readings
In order to log in and use Odometer Snap to take a photo of your odometer you must:
Be a State Farm customer
Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Security permissions required by Odometer Snap:
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm Servers to retrieve user information
Take pictures – Used by Odometer Snap to capture the odometer
With CarCapture, it’s easy to learn more.
Just take a picture, and the CarCapture vehicle recognition app shows you info that includes vehicle features, specs, Edmunds True Market Value® and more. Powered by Edmunds.com®, the trusted car shopping website.
Identify a vehicle through a photo
Look through features and safety specs
Find the Edmunds True Market Value®
Read consumer reviews
View additional vehicle photos
Locate nearby dealerships
Get a State Farm® auto insurance quote
Find information on vehicle financing from State Farm Bank®
Security permissions required by CarCapture:
GPS and network location – Used to determine your location to provide local dealership locations within your zip code and to calculate the Edmunds.com True Market Value for the vehicle
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to remote servers in order to retrieve vehicle data
Action dial – Used to dial application support number
Take pictures – Used for vehicle recognition
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
DFIE leverages similar functionality of the State Farm Driver Feedback application for consumers such as:
• Recording a trip using your device’s accelerometer which captures:
• Acceleration, braking, cornering and overall scores
• Automatically tags events such as a sudden stop, swerve or rapid acceleration
• Uses GPS
DFIE has several enhancements including:
• New contemporary and professional design
• Allows driver education instructors to:
• Manage Drivers
• Manage Groups
• Share reports
• Tag an event such as when driver stops in the crosswalk
• Captures the speed throughout the route
Benefits for Students:
• Receive objective feedback to learn safe driving habits
• Track your progress over time
Benefits for Instructors:
• Give real-time objective feedback
• Ability to send score reports to parents in “real-time”
• Keep track of multiple students/groups
NOTE: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact insurance rates.