With the State Farm® Pocket Estimate app and the passcode we provide, you can obtain a repair estimate on your phone. Best of all, you don’t have to miss work, wait for someone to come to your home, or take your vehicle into a repair shop.
Using an intuitive 3D interface, you can recreate the damage to your vehicle with a few simple touches to show where the repairs are needed. You can also take photos of your vehicle with our unique and easy-to-use photo guides.
Your personalized State Farm® estimate will be created from the information you provide and it will be sent directly to your app for your review.
Let State Farm® get you back on the road with the State Farm® Pocket Estimate app.
Root Tools is the ultimate tool for unlocked/rooted devices. Now that you are rooted you can customize your phone to the max simply with this app. Increase performance or change fonts and boot animations with a single click. Remove system or data apps easily and more.
☆ Android 2.2+ Apps to SD
☆ Backup or restore any system or data app
☆ Remove any system or data app
-- Batch removal/backup included
☆ Install a boot animation from a list of 30 animations
- Enable random boot animations on each boot-up (in settings)
☆ Install custom fonts (25+)
☆Pulldown text editor (change the "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar!)
Tweaks & Hacks:
☆ Block ads
☆ Build property edits
-- Reduce call ring delay time to save battery
-- Set the dalvik vm heap to increase performance
-- Set max events manager and proximity delay
-- Manage stagefright player
-- Set the wifi scan interval to save battery life
-- Choose your lcd density (like changing the resolution on your PC screen)
-- Turn on or off hard key lights while the screen is on
Edit the build.prop from within the app with your own custom edits
☆ Manage cache
-- Clear all data or sdcard cache
-- Move cache to and from the sdcard or phone
☆ Free internal memory
☆ Clear market search history, zipalign apps, fix permissions, etc.
Root Tools allows you to customize the app and make it your own. You can change the entire look of it through theme settings in the main settings menu. Through settings you can also manage backups, access android hidden testing menu, enable or disable your boot animation, turn on/off camera shutter sounds and configure sysctl.conf to maximize performance for more advanced users.
Root Tools is a fun project I started for custom ROMs and is turning into much more. I hope you enjoy the app :)
Boot animation install problems??
1) Try going into Root Tools settings (click menu > settings) and set the install location manually. (most phones use "/data/local/bootanimation.zip" or "/system/media/bootanimation.zip"
2) You may have a bad download. Try removing the file on your sdcard in the roottools folder.
Remember: if something isn't working email me first before rating.
If you like the changes then please re-rate. Please don't rate bad for the 15 minute refund policy. Complain to google instead. If something isn't working email me before complaining where I cannot respond to you.
Developed By: JRummy Apps Inc.
What’s In There is perfect for keeping track of what you have in household storage, a self-storage facility, or moving boxes, and for general home organization. You’ll never have to worry about What’s In There again!
Optimized for tablets and phones.
* Six different popular Avery label sizes fitting more than 30 different Avery styles.
* Labels are saved to PDF for easy viewing and emailing.
* Auto-generate labels with QR codes that you can easily scan with your smartphone or tablet.
* Email yourself labels for easy printing from your desktop.
* Scan your labels to list contents and enter location information. Requires free xZing library. Will be prompted download if it is not already installed.
* Add and remove contents from your container lists with ease. This allows for you to re-use your labels when the contents change!
* “Toggle border” switch allows you to print your labels on regular paper creating an easy outline for you to cut your labels out with ease. Perfect if you don’t have any Avery labels handy!
* Export your entire list of contents to PDF for easy viewing and printing.
* Export your entire database of contents to use as a backup to start new lists.
* Import another set of contents with ease. Perfect if you like to keep your lists separated.
* Support forums to help you resolve issues or request new features!
Requirements: Requires the FREE Xzing barcode scanner library. The product will download this free library product for you on first use if you do not currently have the product installed.
Current app includes:
Input Degree, Minutes and Seconds
Output Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Cotangent, Secant and Cosecant
Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius to Kelvin
Chart included for common metals and their melting point.
Linear Length Converter:
Nautical Mile, mile, yard, feet, inches, Kilometer, Meter, Centimeter and Millimeter.
Pipe Pitch Calculator:C
alculates Pitch of pipe, Length of spool Piece, Custom angle fittings, cut length of pipe, elevation change.
Pipe Weight Calculator:
Calculates weight of pipe based on length, Pipe Size and Pipe Schedule. Use Imperial (lbs) or Metric (Kg) units of measurement.
We are always adding new calculators to help improve your worth in the workplace. If you have any suggestions feel free to contact me anytime.
This app comes with a small fee of 0.99 and will include ads to help fund future development costs to bring you top quality tools to your mobile device. Thank you very much for your continued support.
Cutting data about milling, turning, drilling
METRIC (FINE/COAST), UNC, UNF
Same as CNC TOOLS, but with more functions:
+ Origin adjustable
+ Char spacing adjustable
+ Graphic preview
Calculates a sinking with the parameters angle, diameter and death center.
Calculates a triangle with 3 well-known values.
The display and operation is optimized for "smartphones".
Cutting data about milling, turning, drilling
METRIC (FINE/COAST), UNC, UNF
CNC Engraving with output for the most CNC Controls*(FANUC, SIEMENS, Okuma, Haas, DMG, ..)
CNC TOOLS+ supports more functions.
The display and operation is optimized for "smartphones".
1. Regular calculator
2. Currency converter
3. Tip calculator
4. Discount calculator
5. Barcode scanner
6. Unit conversion
7. Date calculation
8. Timer and Stop Watch
14. World clock with temperature and widget
15. Countdown widget
16. Calculator widget
Please email us directly for bugs and feature request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Discount calculator
2) Price Comparator
3) Tip Calculator
4) Unit Converter
5) Tax Calculator
6) Mileage Calculator
7) Power Consumption Calculator
Now no need to get separate apps for each of these daily tasks. Get all these functionality and more (Please leave your suggestions in the comments below) with this app having an amazingly simple design for easy use.
An essential tool for architects, engineers, real estate agents and civil construction technicians. General users will also find this tool very useful.
Linea Measure Tools application also presents the innovative ultra-thin laminated stoneware from range LINEA by Margres. With only 3mm thickness and available in large dimensions which can go up to 3mx1m. Linea laminated stoneware offers new architectural solutions.
How it works:
Take a photo of the object you need to mark and save the measurements. Next, in an intuitive and user friendly manner, you can include your notes using arrows, angles and text. The picture can then be saved and shared.
- take note and save dimensions of an object in an image;
- take note and save angle amplitudes in an image;
- take note and save text notes in an image;
- registers several measure units: meter, centimeter, foot, yard;
- zoom in and out when you need more precision;
- export or send a final image via email;
- organize pictures in folders;
- view the LINEA catalogue.
- a simple editor for JS, with syntax highlighting
- a minifier
- a beautifier
- a linter
- a regexp tester
This app is free, but has ads; please check our other applications on the Android Market to get a version of this application without ads.
By recording the details of a property using pictures the owner has detailed visual proof of the property and the assets inside thus protecting their most valuable investment. In addition to pictures the user can add as much details as desired for tracking purchase date, price, model and serial #s including text notes, picture notes and contacts. There’s no limit to what and how much you can track.
- Easy to use interface for adding property, rooms, assets and asset details
- No limit to how many pictures or how much information can be added
- Easy export functionality for insurance, relocation and moving, appliance repairs, home décor shopping
- Easy to update and manage inventory across using smartphone, tablet or web
- Updates are automatically synchronized across all devices (smartphone, tablet and web)
- Easy tracking of model and serial #s, receipts, appraisals, insurance contracts, and important documents via pictures
- Outstanding customer support
The calculator list includes a PCB microstrip impedance calculator and both cascaded 3rd order intercept point and cascaded noise figure analyses of multi-stage RF designs calculators.
The converter list includes a common length conversion tool, a dBm-to-watts/watts-to-dBm tool and a polar-to-rectangular/rectangular-to-polar converter.
Includes The Following Tools | Shortcuts:
Tech Support Phone Numbers (Updated Frequently)
Dell Service Tag Lookup
Default Router Passwords
URL Ping Test
What's My IP?
Power Usage Stats
Port Forwarding Tester
Port Forward List (Not Done)
Network Location Tool
Secunia Threat Database
Virus Recent Vulnerabilities
Intel Processor Information
AMD Processor Information
Mind Mapping Shortcut
Google Drive Links
Tech Data Shortcut
Symantec Sku Lookup
Top 40 Tech Websites
C3 Gaming Machines
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
*Read the Program Overview for eligibility
How it Works
• Use of this Drive Safe & Save app will require that the State Farm customer have a vehicle equipped with factory-installed Bluetooth system.
• The Drive Safe & Save app uses smartphone features including Bluetooth and GPS. The app does not run all the time, helping to reduce impact to battery life.
The Drive Safe & Save app will collect:
• Distance driven
• Braking and stops
• Time of day
• Left & right-hand turns
*Note that it will not include any of the added safety features/benefits associated with other Drive Safe & Save options.
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app on your eligible smartphone. (If there are multiple drivers of the vehicle, each driver should install the app on their smartphone to maximize the discount opportunity.)
2. Once downloaded, tap on the icon and log in using your statefarm.com User ID and password. Follow the setup instructions while inside your vehicle with the ignition keyed on. (You must be able to access your vehicle’s Bluetooth connection to complete setup.)
3. To maximize your discount opportunity, bring your phone on every trip and keep the phone’s GPS activated. (The app will not allow you to turn off Bluetooth.)
• A trip automatically begins when your phone connects to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
• Do not use your phone while driving.
It’s that simple. You’re on your way to a discount1 on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
1Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
With CarCapture, it’s easy to learn more.
Just take a picture, and the CarCapture vehicle recognition app shows you info that includes vehicle features, specs, Edmunds True Market Value® and more. Powered by Edmunds.com®, the trusted car shopping website.
Identify a vehicle through a photo
Look through features and safety specs
Find the Edmunds True Market Value®
Read consumer reviews
View additional vehicle photos
Locate nearby dealerships
Get a State Farm® auto insurance quote
Find information on vehicle financing from State Farm Bank®
Security permissions required by CarCapture:
GPS and network location – Used to determine your location to provide local dealership locations within your zip code and to calculate the Edmunds.com True Market Value for the vehicle
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to remote servers in order to retrieve vehicle data
Action dial – Used to dial application support number
Take pictures – Used for vehicle recognition
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*California Self-Report customers only.
Submit odometer reading to maintain Drive Safe & Save® discount
View the status of a submitted odometer reading
View history of previous odometer readings
In order to log in and use Odometer Snap to take a photo of your odometer you must:
Be a State Farm customer
Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Security permissions required by Odometer Snap:
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm Servers to retrieve user information
Take pictures – Used by Odometer Snap to capture the odometer