Keep up with your moving progress straight from your phone. This is the My Move moving app for Android.
Have a Smooth Moving Experience with My Move for Android.
Here are some of the basic features:
- Find Reliable Movers near you.
- Read Moving Tips, Guides & News.
- Keep Notes while Moving.
- Free Moving Cost Estimator (for USA, UK, Canada, Australia and International).
- Read Moving Reviews & Ratings on US and Canadian movers.
- Look-up a moving company in our database.
- Look-up moving license information.
- See the best moving companies by state.
- Interactive moving checklist to stay prepared during the move.
In your quest of finding professional and reliable moving companies, it is very important to know what questions to ask and what to expect. Everything from reading moving reviews online to singing the actual contract with the moving company is an easy task with My Move.
All the listings and data on moving companies and auto transport shippers (car movers) are provided by the largest dedicated moving companies reviews databases at MyMovingReviews.com and RemovalReviews.co.uk
The moving tips, articles and guides are provided by MyMovingReviews. Moving quotes and free moving estimates are provided by licensed and insured moving companies. Professional relocation specialists will guide you through the caveats and details around your move and will provide you with a detailed moving estimate based on your move weight and distance.
Researching your mover just got easier!
More from developer
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
*Read the Program Overview for eligibility
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.