You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
MOBILE agent is FREE to download and available for member-policyholders in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
AVAILABLE FEATURES WILL VARY BY STATE WITH THE INITIAL RELEASE OF MOBILE agent. Features may be added or enhanced in some states following the initial release.
Key features of MOBILE agent include: My Policies, My Agent, Membership, ID Card, Nearest Office, Pay Bill, Report Claim, and Send Help.
Use MOBILE agent for an overview of all active auto policies.
Need to reach your agent while on the go, but you don’t have an email address or phone number handy? No problem. Use MOBILE agent to call or send an email to your agent with a simple tap of the screen. Or, use the “Nearest Office” feature to locate an office or Claims Service Center using an address or your current location.
If you run into trouble on the road and need to report a claim, MOBILE agent provides access to 24 hours claims service. Complete a short form, or call the customer service hotline to start the claims process.
An electronic copy of your insurance card is always at your fingertips with Mobile agent.
Should you need emergency roadside assistance, the “Send Help” feature immediately dispatches a service provider or connects callers to a customer service representative. MOBILE agent will allow customers to request roadside assistance, to receive confirmation help is on the way, and to track the service provider all without ever having to talk with someone on the phone. MOBILE agent relies on Global Positioning Service (GPS) coordinates but only uses GPS location services when needed or selected by the customer, saving battery life and data plan minutes.
Your Farm Bureau membership number will serve as your login ID, and the password from your Farm Bureau Insurance online account will be needed to access MOBILE agent. Don’t have an online account? Set up an online account by visiting your state’s Farm Bureau Insurance website.
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
MONITOR AND MANAGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions by amount, category, date and view extended details with a single tap
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
• Activate your new cards
• View and edit your account profile
• Change password easily and conveniently
• Register your travel plans with the new Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card
EARN & REDEEM REWARDS
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
TRACK FICO® CREDIT SCORE*
• View your free FICO® Credit Score
• See the Key Factors that affect your FICO® Credit Score
• Learn what your FICO® Credit Score means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• Set up your PIN to use with your card
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs – Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
Pay your bill
View insurance ID cards
View driver and vehicle information
View policy or claim status
Update your profile
Access Insurance version 3.0 allows users to make payments, view policy information, update profile information, view contact information, view claims information, and access Frequently Asked Questions. The 3.0 version now supports Spanish as well as English language.
Some features include:
* Enrollment for online access
My Account Overview
* View PDFs of your current bill, payment and statement history
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 2.5 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to email@example.com and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
It's time to stop giving your bank free money from overdraft fees and nonsensical charges because of poor money management. Checkbook is an app you can use in place of a paper checkbook and makes it easier than you think to handle your finances. Make an impulse purchase today? That's okay, but don't forget to deduct it from your account balance. Even the online bank statements lag when posting transactions-- sometimes causing you to believe you have more money than you do. That is not to their disadvantage: it's yours!
Although we cannot promise you will never overdraft again, we can promise you that using this app properly, and keeping track of your transactions will make it next to impossible.
This version of the app allows as 2 accounts and features Google Adsense Ads. This app works with 1 phone only. If you want to share a joint account, this is not the app for you.
This app is also available on the Amazon App Store: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VFKETM
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
How it Works
• Use of this Drive Safe & Save app will require that the State Farm customer have a vehicle equipped with factory-installed Bluetooth system.
• The Drive Safe & Save app uses smartphone features including Bluetooth and GPS. The app does not run all the time, helping to reduce impact to battery life.
The Drive Safe & Save app will collect:
• Distance driven
• Braking and stops
• Time of day
• Left & right-hand turns
*Note that it will not include any of the added safety features/benefits associated with other Drive Safe & Save options.
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app on your eligible smartphone. (If there are multiple drivers of the vehicle, each driver should install the app on their smartphone to maximize the discount opportunity.)
2. Once downloaded, tap on the icon and log in using your statefarm.com User ID and password. Follow the setup instructions while inside your vehicle with the ignition keyed on. (You must be able to access your vehicle’s Bluetooth connection to complete setup.)
3. To maximize your discount opportunity, bring your phone on every trip and keep the phone’s GPS activated. (The app will not allow you to turn off Bluetooth.)
• A trip automatically begins when your phone connects to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
• Do not use your phone while driving.
It’s that simple. You’re on your way to a discount1 on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
1Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
With CarCapture, it’s easy to learn more.
Just take a picture, and the CarCapture vehicle recognition app shows you info that includes vehicle features, specs, Edmunds True Market Value® and more. Powered by Edmunds.com®, the trusted car shopping website.
Identify a vehicle through a photo
Look through features and safety specs
Find the Edmunds True Market Value®
Read consumer reviews
View additional vehicle photos
Locate nearby dealerships
Get a State Farm® auto insurance quote
Find information on vehicle financing from State Farm Bank®
Security permissions required by CarCapture:
GPS and network location – Used to determine your location to provide local dealership locations within your zip code and to calculate the Edmunds.com True Market Value for the vehicle
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to remote servers in order to retrieve vehicle data
Action dial – Used to dial application support number
Take pictures – Used for vehicle recognition
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*California Self-Report customers only.
Submit odometer reading to maintain Drive Safe & Save® discount
View the status of a submitted odometer reading
View history of previous odometer readings
In order to log in and use Odometer Snap to take a photo of your odometer you must:
Be a State Farm customer
Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Security permissions required by Odometer Snap:
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm Servers to retrieve user information
Take pictures – Used by Odometer Snap to capture the odometer
Use Move Tools to plan your tasks, pack and organize your stuff, and manage your entire move from start to finish. Say good-bye to the multiple to-do lists or the moving binder, and to sitting in a room full of half-packed boxes with packing labels stuck to your jeans. Move Tools gives you a fresh approach to planning a move; all the resources you need, in one place. And you can customize its features to create the moving experience that’s right for you.
A week-by-week checklist of moving tasks. Enter your move date and add specific tasks to make a personalized to-do list.
An interactive packing screen. Go room by room in your house and virtually pack and organize all your stuff.
Packing labels with box contents. Print packing labels for your moving boxes to easily identify contents of any box without opening it.
An inventory of your possessions and the boxes in which they are located. Search your inventory to find any item as well as make notes about items, including value as you go.
Moving tips, interactive articles, and graphics help you deal with many of the challenges of moving.