Pay your bill
View insurance ID cards
View driver and vehicle information
View policy or claim status
Update your profile
Access Insurance version 3.0 allows users to make payments, view policy information, update profile information, view contact information, view claims information, and access Frequently Asked Questions. The 3.0 version now supports Spanish as well as English language.
MOBILE agent is FREE to download and available for member-policyholders in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
AVAILABLE FEATURES WILL VARY BY STATE WITH THE INITIAL RELEASE OF MOBILE agent. Features may be added or enhanced in some states following the initial release.
Key features of MOBILE agent include: My Policies, My Agent, Membership, ID Card, Nearest Office, Pay Bill, Report Claim, and Send Help.
Use MOBILE agent for an overview of all active auto policies.
Need to reach your agent while on the go, but you don’t have an email address or phone number handy? No problem. Use MOBILE agent to call or send an email to your agent with a simple tap of the screen. Or, use the “Nearest Office” feature to locate an office or Claims Service Center using an address or your current location.
If you run into trouble on the road and need to report a claim, MOBILE agent provides access to 24 hours claims service. Complete a short form, or call the customer service hotline to start the claims process.
An electronic copy of your insurance card is always at your fingertips with Mobile agent.
Should you need emergency roadside assistance, the “Send Help” feature immediately dispatches a service provider or connects callers to a customer service representative. MOBILE agent will allow customers to request roadside assistance, to receive confirmation help is on the way, and to track the service provider all without ever having to talk with someone on the phone. MOBILE agent relies on Global Positioning Service (GPS) coordinates but only uses GPS location services when needed or selected by the customer, saving battery life and data plan minutes.
Your Farm Bureau membership number will serve as your login ID, and the password from your Farm Bureau Insurance online account will be needed to access MOBILE agent. Don’t have an online account? Set up an online account by visiting your state’s Farm Bureau Insurance website.
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
The Property & Casualty Agent Prep qualifies an individual who will sell personal lines such as automobile coverage, homeowners insurance and renters insurance. A Property and Casualty agent may also sell commercial coverage, such as building and business personal property insurance, and workers' compensation coverage.
Includes more than 400 multiple choice quiz questions and 400 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in eleven learning modules:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Issuers and Distribution Systems
- Market Regulation and Legal Concepts
- Personal Auto and Property Coverage
- Commercial Coverage
- Farm, BOP and Bonds
- Workers Comp., Health & Disability
- Long Term Care and Ethics
- Custom Module that you create
Other interactive features include:
Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content
Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email
Property, Casualty, Insurance, Auto, Commercial, Farm, Workers, Health, Disability, Ethics
Use the login information provided to you to access some, or all, of the following available features:
• My Schedule—Build a personal event agenda
• Documents—View event collateral and save favorites to My Briefcase
• My Notes—Take and share digital notes
• Live Polling—Engage with presentations through live session polling
• Session Q&A—Submit questions for speakers to review
• Surveys—Provide feedback with session/speaker evaluations
Please note that this app is for T. Rowe Price event attendees only. At this time, we are unable to provide access to your individual or workplace retirement accounts.
“The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
“The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
“A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
• Track your investments for free:
SigFig automatically pulls your investment accounts into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Or, optimize your returns with automated investing:
SigFig optimizes your portfolios and monitors them daily to keep them on track with automatic rebalancing, dividend reinvestment, and tax efficient strategies.
• Keep more of your money:
Pay a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisor with a simple fee of 0.25% per year with no trading fees. Sign up and get your first 10K managed for free!
• Achieve your financial goals:
Connect with a financial advisor who will give you expert advice and help develop a personalized financial plan. Our investment team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars.
• Peace of mind:
We’ve integrated with Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade, so you can keep your money where it is. We also use the same level of security that your bank uses to safeguard your financial information.
* Brokerages we sync with:
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
** SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
*** You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
– We've made some minor enhancements & fixed a few bugs.
Also recently added
– You can now view up to ten years of your personal performance for your Vanguard funds.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Card management
• Photo check deposit
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
More features are coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the Farmers Bank Mobile App or the self-service registration process.
Wikinvest's secure connection automatically imports your stock, ETF, and mutual fund holdings into one view and updates nightly so you never have to enter your trades or holdings into a portfolio management tool again.
Highlights of the app include:
* Link and aggregate multiple brokerage accounts and track your investments on the go
* Compare your performance to major indices
* Get a quick glance at today’s change in your portfolio and individual holdings
* Explore news and charts related to your portfolio
* Dive into company analyses delivered directly from Wikinvest’s 3,000+ articles
* Get partial valuation, balance sheet, and income financials
You can import holdings from over 60+ brokerages, including Fidelity, ETrade, Scottrade, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Merrill Lynch, Sharebuilder, Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, Zecco, USAA, Edward Jones, and more.
Don't see your brokerage* in the list? Let us know, and we'll be sure to add it as soon as possible. You can still use the Wikinvest Portfolio with watchlists and manually created portfolios from Wikinvest.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback!
Our servers are protected by 24/7 on-site security . We use 256-bit SSL encryption (bank-level) for all of our data and none of your data is personally identifiable. Our portfolio tracker is read-only. We have been reviewed by Verisign, McAfee, TRUSTe. See also http://www.wikinvest.com/site/About_Wikinvest_Security and http://www.wikinvest.com/site/Privacy_Policy
The new portfolio-management tool from Wikinvest.com is already the most advanced of its kind" - Barron's
Other mentions by TechCrunch, Wired, VentureBeat, and more.
* Brokerage import is limited to U.S. brokerages that support OFX at this time.
**Options and fixed income products can be imported, but historical prices are not supported.
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
The calculator can obtain relevant price data through the internet and automatically calculate estimates for the dividend yield and volatility that matches the term of the derivative. In addition, interest rate data from the FRB H.15 series is used to compute the relevant interest rate.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
With CarCapture, it’s easy to learn more.
Just take a picture, and the CarCapture vehicle recognition app shows you info that includes vehicle features, specs, Edmunds True Market Value® and more. Powered by Edmunds.com®, the trusted car shopping website.
Identify a vehicle through a photo
Look through features and safety specs
Find the Edmunds True Market Value®
Read consumer reviews
View additional vehicle photos
Locate nearby dealerships
Get a State Farm® auto insurance quote
Find information on vehicle financing from State Farm Bank®
Security permissions required by CarCapture:
GPS and network location – Used to determine your location to provide local dealership locations within your zip code and to calculate the Edmunds.com True Market Value for the vehicle
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to remote servers in order to retrieve vehicle data
Action dial – Used to dial application support number
Take pictures – Used for vehicle recognition
How it Works
• Use of this Drive Safe & Save app will require that the State Farm customer have a vehicle equipped with factory-installed Bluetooth system.
• The Drive Safe & Save app uses smartphone features including Bluetooth and GPS. The app does not run all the time, helping to reduce impact to battery life.
The Drive Safe & Save app will collect:
• Distance driven
• Braking and stops
• Time of day
• Left & right-hand turns
*Note that it will not include any of the added safety features/benefits associated with other Drive Safe & Save options.
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app on your eligible smartphone. (If there are multiple drivers of the vehicle, each driver should install the app on their smartphone to maximize the discount opportunity.)
2. Once downloaded, tap on the icon and log in using your statefarm.com User ID and password. Follow the setup instructions while inside your vehicle with the ignition keyed on. (You must be able to access your vehicle’s Bluetooth connection to complete setup.)
3. To maximize your discount opportunity, bring your phone on every trip and keep the phone’s GPS activated. (The app will not allow you to turn off Bluetooth.)
• A trip automatically begins when your phone connects to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
• Do not use your phone while driving.
It’s that simple. You’re on your way to a discount1 on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
1Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*California Self-Report customers only.
Submit odometer reading to maintain Drive Safe & Save® discount
View the status of a submitted odometer reading
View history of previous odometer readings
In order to log in and use Odometer Snap to take a photo of your odometer you must:
Be a State Farm customer
Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Security permissions required by Odometer Snap:
Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm Servers to retrieve user information
Take pictures – Used by Odometer Snap to capture the odometer
Use Move Tools to plan your tasks, pack and organize your stuff, and manage your entire move from start to finish. Say good-bye to the multiple to-do lists or the moving binder, and to sitting in a room full of half-packed boxes with packing labels stuck to your jeans. Move Tools gives you a fresh approach to planning a move; all the resources you need, in one place. And you can customize its features to create the moving experience that’s right for you.
A week-by-week checklist of moving tasks. Enter your move date and add specific tasks to make a personalized to-do list.
An interactive packing screen. Go room by room in your house and virtually pack and organize all your stuff.
Packing labels with box contents. Print packing labels for your moving boxes to easily identify contents of any box without opening it.
An inventory of your possessions and the boxes in which they are located. Search your inventory to find any item as well as make notes about items, including value as you go.
Moving tips, interactive articles, and graphics help you deal with many of the challenges of moving.