MOBILE agent is FREE to download and available for member-policyholders in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
AVAILABLE FEATURES WILL VARY BY STATE WITH THE INITIAL RELEASE OF MOBILE agent. Features may be added or enhanced in some states following the initial release.
Key features of MOBILE agent include: My Policies, My Agent, Membership, ID Card, Nearest Office, Pay Bill, Report Claim, and Send Help.
Use MOBILE agent for an overview of all active auto policies.
Need to reach your agent while on the go, but you don’t have an email address or phone number handy? No problem. Use MOBILE agent to call or send an email to your agent with a simple tap of the screen. Or, use the “Nearest Office” feature to locate an office or Claims Service Center using an address or your current location.
If you run into trouble on the road and need to report a claim, MOBILE agent provides access to 24 hours claims service. Complete a short form, or call the customer service hotline to start the claims process.
An electronic copy of your insurance card is always at your fingertips with Mobile agent.
Should you need emergency roadside assistance, the “Send Help” feature immediately dispatches a service provider or connects callers to a customer service representative. MOBILE agent will allow customers to request roadside assistance, to receive confirmation help is on the way, and to track the service provider all without ever having to talk with someone on the phone. MOBILE agent relies on Global Positioning Service (GPS) coordinates but only uses GPS location services when needed or selected by the customer, saving battery life and data plan minutes.
Your Farm Bureau membership number will serve as your login ID, and the password from your Farm Bureau Insurance online account will be needed to access MOBILE agent. Don’t have an online account? Set up an online account by visiting your state’s Farm Bureau Insurance website.
The Property & Casualty Agent Prep qualifies an individual who will sell personal lines such as automobile coverage, homeowners insurance and renters insurance. A Property and Casualty agent may also sell commercial coverage, such as building and business personal property insurance, and workers' compensation coverage.
Includes more than 400 multiple choice quiz questions and 400 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in eleven learning modules:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Issuers and Distribution Systems
- Market Regulation and Legal Concepts
- Personal Auto and Property Coverage
- Commercial Coverage
- Farm, BOP and Bonds
- Workers Comp., Health & Disability
- Long Term Care and Ethics
- Custom Module that you create
Other interactive features include:
Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content
Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email
Property, Casualty, Insurance, Auto, Commercial, Farm, Workers, Health, Disability, Ethics
More from developer
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app's accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You're given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher the score, the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
"Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes," February 2009.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Use Move Tools to plan your tasks, pack and organize your stuff, and manage your entire move from start to finish. Say good-bye to the multiple to-do lists or the moving binder, and to sitting in a room full of half-packed boxes with packing labels stuck to your jeans. Move Tools gives you a fresh approach to planning a move; all the resources you need, in one place. And you can customize its features to create the moving experience that’s right for you.
A week-by-week checklist of moving tasks. Enter your move date and add specific tasks to make a personalized to-do list.
An interactive packing screen. Go room by room in your house and virtually pack and organize all your stuff.
Packing labels with box contents. Print packing labels for your moving boxes to easily identify contents of any box without opening it.
An inventory of your possessions and the boxes in which they are located. Search your inventory to find any item as well as make notes about items, including value as you go.
Moving tips, interactive articles, and graphics help you deal with many of the challenges of moving.