[+]Send fake photos
[+]Send fake videos
[+]Add fake Story
[+]Service to replace automatically (version 4.3+)
1- Chose media(if you want video select video on checkbox)
2- After, disable internet networks.(airplane mode easier and faster)
3- Then, return and click again and take the photo and send it.
4- Replace photo / video:
4.1- If you have service activate, it automatically replaces and you can enable networks and try to resend failed .
4.2- If you don't have service activate, return and click again and it replace. Now you can enable networks try to resend failed.
Imagine a snap from a wonder of the world, backstage at a festival, or connecting with celebrity's snapping.
You can make new friends and have new experiences outside of your current friends network. Each snap shows the users Country flag for a truly global experience.
Snaps last seconds and you only have 24hrs to reply. Your sent snaps show you how many people viewed, liked and replied to your snap.
Don't keep happiness to yourself - send a smile across the world, and add some fun doodling if you want, with Snap Lotto. A completely new way to share happy and strike up friendships all around the world.
Pics are all reviewed via the Snap Lotto moderation team, in addition we have a report functionality that will flag your user ID and ban access to those who do the wrong thing.
It’s a wonderful wide world out there, go and meet it today!
Snap Lotto Version 2.0 is the flagship product of ALEXATEK
Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
You can :
- Update your status
- View your most recent stream
- Like & Unlike posts
- Comment on posts
- Have multiple widgets on the screen with different accounts
- 5 themes included
- Several colours to customise a theme
- Compact and Full descriptions for each post
- Widget Transparency to make the widget see through
- Widget can be reconfigured using the settings button
- Configure the refresh interval
- Configure the maximum number of posts to cache
- Clear the cache
- Log in/ Log out
This widget is a must have to compliment almost any Android phone and keep you up to date with what's happening!
Please note that Facez for Facebook is designed for use with Android devices using either of the following home launchers :
- ADW Launcher (Ex)
- Launcher Pro (Ex)
- Go Launcher Ex
In addition to this users using Launcher Pro must enable scrollable widgets in the Launcher Pro preferences.
Note : Before leaving bad feedback please contact me at :
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Its working fine in TEXT MESSAGING, and other social chat Application.
HOW TO ENABLE EMOJI KEYBOARD
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
To use Emoji keyboard, you need to change the input method
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key (Long press "?123" key to switch)
- Standalone emoji keyboard mode
- Keyboard color setting and keyboard wallpaper
- Kinds of Keyboard theme
- Beautiful keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Custom your like picture as Keyboard Wallpaper.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Android 4.4
- Many other advance feature
Install & Activate
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
You may receive a warning when activating Emoji Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. Emoji Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Some phones native app can not see the color emoji because the phone system doesn't support to display it, but in some of third party app is ok to display it.
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. If you still meet this issue, pls consult Samsung vendor.
■ 2 Holo themes (light and dark)
■ support for multiple Facebook accounts
■ quick access to your news feed, with nice photo previews
■ dashboard view with links to your wall, profile, photos, messages, groups, friends and pages
■ post statuses and photos to all your accounts or pages
■ offline support (write posts while offline and they will automatically be sent when you have an Internet connection)
■ view friends' wall, photos and pages they like
■ share the posts you like
■ find friends and pages
■ filter the news feed by muting keywords or senders
■ support for posting on Twitter
■ ... and more!
Note that we're showing ads in the application, on the main screen.
It's currently the only way we can further support the development of the app.
We don't have a paid version, because Google doesn't allow this yet in our country. But we hear you and we'll try to find a solution.
Spatio is young, so it may not yet have all the features you need.
We're doing our best to add more in the future versions.
Let us know in the comments what features would you like to see in the app.
You can also post your feedback on our Facebook page listed below.
Twitter: @spatiolabs - https://twitter.com/SpatioLabs