Find people that match your personality, send them a friend request and instantly begin to share awesome snaps and messages.
It has never been so easy to share snaps with people all around the world!
Vingle is the community where you can meet someone like you.
The proud health nuts. The scuba divers. The people who stay up all night to finish the next chapter .The self-proclaimed master chefs. You can find them all on Vingle. In this world, there are countless things to love and enjoy. Come meet the people who, among all those things, love the things that you love.
"Cave Diving Venues," is being updated in the Vingle scuba diving community. If you are a scuba diver, you know that researching before diving is essential for preparation. Come to Vingle to pre-explore some amazing diving venues. "Photoshop Tutorials: Beginners" is a Vingler collection that will help you learn to use photoshop in a way that elevates each captured moment to magazine quality. Have a passion you want to discuss? "Why do you like Korean stars?" is a Vingler's collection to chat with others about why they love Korean idols. Vingle is for you to meet people like you, so you can chat about these things all day long. With over 3000 communities, you are bound to find what makes you passionate.
On Vingle, you can be who you want and receive only the content that you want. On Twitter, your feed is cluttered with tweets irrelevant to you; on Facebook, you have to maintain your image because your co-workers and parents are your "friends"… Don't bother comparing them with Vingle. Because Vingle is different. There’s no need to worry about your image on Vingle, just Vingle. Interesting, high-quality posts will make time fly. Interacting with other passionate experts will make you an expert too. Upload what you want, from images to videos; share them with people who will naturally just “get it.”
"I would love a digital guidebook packed with all the info I need for my next trip”…"I'd like to make a list of books recommended by others who share my tastes"… "I'd love to gather some detailed tips from experts on how to get healthy the right way"… Just "Clip" to create a "Collection." Arrange all the music you love for a specific mood; collect fishing tips from those who have fished their entire lives. Vingle's clipping feature allows you to keep the content you want organized so that you can revisit whenever you want, while making sure the praise and appreciation is always received by those deserve it, the authors. It's almost too simple and fun.
You don't need to conceal your passions on Vingle. Flaunt your hidden expertise. People who share your interests are waiting for you. So when you want to start Vingle, only one question remains:
"What are you into?"
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Pro version of MyAlbum for Facebook is also available. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum for Facebook you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album or group you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
Video to Facebook is THE MUST HAVE APP for any video uploading with over 2 million downloads!
Contact developer via email for help. Please note that the app cannot control the upload speed, it is restricted to your data connection and can take awhile depending on the size of the video. If you are having troubles signing in, contact the developer for some tips. If no error is reported during upload and you do not see the video posted to your wall, you may have to manually post it.
This application does not retrieve or store any information from Facebook other than video limits imposed. This application is not affiliated with Facebook.
Track friend added
Track relationship status changes (married, single...)
Will remember information for different Facebook accounts.
Track multiple Facebook accounts. For a family member or friend that doesn't have an Android phone. Or if you have multiple Facebook accounts you want to keep track of. Just log out and log in as the new user. If you have the Facebook app installed and don't want to log out of that one, just go to preferences and uncheck "use SSO".
Also track relationship status changes. Showing the relationship status of your friends in the current list. In preferences can uncheck it so will not alert you when a status was changed.
Showing birthdays (and age) for those that chose to share the information.
App will NO LONGER track or try to determine if the removed friend just unfriended you, blocked you or had their account deactivated for some reason.
You can backup the database and save the friended and unfriended lists. It will save the database on the SD card so you can back it up and if you reset or get a new phone you can restore it.
Whatever feedback you can give me I'd appreciate it. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here or on the Facebook page. Thanks.
Friend Tracker is an application that was made specifically for keeping track of your friends on facebook and to see in detail which of your friend added you.
Each time you run the application you will see if there is a change to the total number of friends. If there is a change you will get a total of the friends that added you.
You have an option of getting the list of names from the last time you ran the application, a list of new friends and another list of friends that added you.
When you first log in to Friend Tracker the first screen will have the total number of your friends you currently have. Next time you run the application, if there are any changes, it will show you a total number of those that added you.
After installation, click on the login button and log into Facebook with your username and password, if asked.
The first screen will show a summary of total friends. Next time you run the app, if there are any changes to your number of friends there will be a total number showing the friends that were added or removed and the phone will vibrate. To get a detail of the new friends just swipe the screen right or left (4 screens total) or click on the new changes and it will take you to that detailed screen. When you click on a friend in the detailed screen it will take you to their Facebook profile page.
There is a summary screen and 4 lists (screens): Removed Friends, Added Friends and the full Current Facebook friend list and their relationship status and a birthday list. The full friend list might not be complete because of the way Facebook tracks a friend. The number you see in the app might be a bit lower.
THIS APP CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIENDS BEFORE YOU INSTALLED IT!
It'll tell you who unfriended only after you run this at least once!
This app doesn't store any information on the internet, your friends list exists only on your mobile device - so your friends' data will never get to a 3rd party.
This is a very simple, small and easy to use app - and no ads.
How to use:
- on first run it'll populate your friends
- on its each run or on Refresh (menu) it'll check who is missing (either you deleted someone or they deleted you or just deleted their account)
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
• Pink Homescreen background
• Pink Buttons
• Pink Facebook widget
• Share status updates
• Chat with friends
• View current news feed
• Check your messages
• See upcoming events
• Check your friends walls
• Birthdays events
• Upload Photos
• Tag your Friends
• Change profile picture
• See your friends tags on pictures and zoom
• Faster new push notifications
• Compatable with Pinterest & Instagram Apps
• Access to friend lists and subscriptions
.... And much more!
With this application you can:
• Avoid excessive delays typical of phones with outdated hardware or just entry-level and mid-range smartphones
• Always have a good browsing
• Consume less RAM and lighten the operating system in general
• Easily use other accounts with the same phone
• Download attachments in messages
• Upload attachments in messages
Vizsafe Mobile App Features include:
- Capture and post video and still images with descriptions
- Upload previously captured media from your device’s Camera Roll
- All posted content is geolocated and mapped for other users to see through the App or website
- Receive notifications from other users in your community when new reports are posted
- View and capture pictures from public cameras
- Share your posts or other user’s posts through your Twitter or Facebook accounts
To post content to Vizsafe, you need to first register as a new user (don’t worry, it’s FREE). We have kept this form simple (email and password only) with no credit card required ever.
Vizsafe was developed to promote community awareness, serving as a platform for engaged citizens to help their neighbors and communities. Be a good neighbor and support your community today!
[+]Send fake photos
[+]Send fake videos
[+]Add fake Story
[+]Service to replace automatically (version 4.3+)
1- Chose media(if you want video select video on checkbox)
2- After, disable internet networks.(airplane mode easier and faster)
3- Then, return and click again and take the photo and send it.
4- Replace photo / video:
4.1- If you have service activate, it automatically replaces and you can enable networks and try to resend failed .
4.2- If you don't have service activate, return and click again and it replace. Now you can enable networks try to resend failed.
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
■ 2 Holo themes (light and dark)
■ support for multiple Facebook accounts
■ quick access to your news feed, with nice photo previews
■ dashboard view with links to your wall, profile, photos, messages, groups, friends and pages
■ post statuses and photos to all your accounts or pages
■ offline support (write posts while offline and they will automatically be sent when you have an Internet connection)
■ view friends' wall, photos and pages they like
■ share the posts you like
■ find friends and pages
■ filter the news feed by muting keywords or senders
■ support for posting on Twitter
■ ... and more!
Note that we're showing ads in the application, on the main screen.
It's currently the only way we can further support the development of the app.
We don't have a paid version, because Google doesn't allow this yet in our country. But we hear you and we'll try to find a solution.
Spatio is young, so it may not yet have all the features you need.
We're doing our best to add more in the future versions.
Let us know in the comments what features would you like to see in the app.
You can also post your feedback on our Facebook page listed below.
Twitter: @spatiolabs - https://twitter.com/SpatioLabs