StayLinked Smart TE is the only Terminal Emulation (TE) product specifically designed for wireless environments. Traditional TE solutions are, by the nature of their architecture and transport layer, incapable of dealing with the real-world inconsistencies of both Wifi and Cellular wireless networks. StayLinked TE delivers secure, high-speed terminal emulation while completely eliminating the major productivity killer - dropped sessions.
NEW: NOW INCLUDES SMART KEYBOARD WITH CONFIGURABLE TRANSPARENCY
With its unique thin-client architecture, StayLinked allows mobile devices to connect to emulation host systems with industry-leading performance, connection/session reliability, and data security. Centralized help desk and tech staff benefit from the included StayLinked Administrator management console.
SmartTE easily converts your "Green Screen" applications to intuitive, modern, graphical apps.
There are great productivity improvements gained by implementing an easy-to-use, graphical data collection application that supports modern, touchscreen devices. Additionally, StayLinked helps eliminate the high costs, long implementation cycles, and application performance risks associated with migrating away from fast and reliable Terminal Emulation “green screen” applications. With StayLinked SmartTE you get the best of both worlds with No-Risk application modernization. Continue to realize the speed, reliability, and security of StayLinked TE while increasing productivity with the addition of an intuitive, modern user experience.
DEMO MODE: This version includes the ability to easily connect to the StayLinked demonstration server and interact with a live host-based application.
REQUIREMENTS: If you are not currently running the required StayLinked Server, please contact StayLinked.com or your preferred StayLinked Reseller to arrange for a free evaluation.
• Terminal Emulation over WiFi or Cellular connections
• Barcode scanning through iDevice camera or connected 3rd party scanners/card readers
• Wireless IP printing support
• StayLinked Server software runs natively on the most reliable server OS platforms, including IBM i (AS/400), AIX, HP-UX, Sun, SCO, Linux and Windows Servers
• Supports IBM 5250/3270, VT220/100/420/52 and SSHv2 terminal emulation
• Security - All Telnet or SSHv2 communications take place on the host machine and are never broadcast over the wireless network. With Blowfish encryption, firewall-friendly design, application lock-down, and support for port filter and access list controls, StayLinked ensures the integrity of your data and communications.
• Advanced Session Management - StayLinked delivers full management of all aspects of telnet sessions on the mobile device, configuration, and licensing. StayLinked eliminates the need to purchase additional software to manage software distribution, client configuration, barcode configurations, keyboard maps, scripting, screen reformatting, file transfers, session transfers, device reboots, diagnostics, and more.
• Comprehensive Help Desk Toolset - Features include the ability to fully remote control or observe a live telnet session, run diagnostics on the mobile device, collect log files, send text messages to the device, re-start the client software, re-boot the mobile device, change device configurations, execute commands, run programs, manage licenses, collect usage data, and more.
• StayLinked supports voice enablement of existing applications with no changes to the host-based application for such applications as voice picking.
• The Client2Host protocol is very efficient, only transmitting data across the network on the demand of the client. UDP also avoids the IP traffic and connection issues that are inherent in the TCP protocol and exacerbated in a wireless environment
• All configuration and licensing is controlled via a centralized management console
• Transferable concurrent-user terminal emulation licensing.