The app is fine. Use it at work. However, recently the app does not load on my Android Tablet (the one I use at work). Upon trying to connect, the screen simply goes black. the keyboard is visible, and there is a white cursor prompt on the screen, but I cannot type anything and I cannot log into the application. How can I resolve this matter? I need this app to do my job. Thanks.
Thanks. A question please, when I use full screen, how can I exit the session and go back to change host settings? When I press back key, it just keeps going back to reconnect. Thank you.
Password is esp Won't work on my galaxy note 4 but has worked to other devices
Need password Need password to configuring server address! i have change my review to 5stars, works great. now i have the password. Thanks Dean!
Can't open Samsung Note 4 It will not open past the home screen. I really needed for this to work.
* New SmartTiles Collections.
* New Device Support: Zebra TC51/TC55/TC75/MC33/ET55, Honeywell CK75, Datalogixc X4, Spectralink 8744/8753, Casio IT-G400, Cognex MX-1000. Advantech DLOG DLT-V72.
* Support Unicode and FontAwesome in ExtKeys Toolbar Captions.
* Hide About menu if Application Lockdown is enabled.
* Support [keyboard_cycle] for Smart Keyboard.
* Added ‘Warehouse 1’ Smart Keyboard Style.
* Added ‘Network Not Ready’ dialog.
* Assorted enhancements and bug fixes.
ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client.
For Premier Disability clients to stay up to date with their disability claim