NOTE: this is the free, ad-supported version of Stay on the Line or You Die. For the paid, ad-free version, click this link: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stayontheline.adfree
The latest mobile game by sandcastle, Stay on the Line or You Die, is a fun puzzler where you control the path of a circle named Bob. To complete each level, you'll need to get Bob to the finish line, keeping him on any blue line or blue area. Veer off the line, and Bob explodes into a million tiny fragments! Can you complete all 50 levels?
STAY ON THE LINE OR YOU'LL PROBABLY DIE FEATURES
- Simple one-touch gameplay is easy to learn and difficult to master: get to the finish line and you win
- 50 increasingly fun and puzzling levels that may test your patience
- Online leaderboards let you challenge the entire world or just your friends
- Not completely overloaded with ads like many other games
STAY ON THE LINE THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE GAME (HA!) GAME NOTES
You control a small little blip that always moves forward. You can change the direction that the blip goes by rotating the onscreen joystick in a circular motion. Just tap on the joystick, and move it around! Mastering the rotation of the screen is key to beating most levels of the game.
YOU CAN MOVE THE JOYSTICK! Just TAP THE JOYSTICK AND HOLD at any point before starting the level. After about a second, the joystick flash red and can then be placed anywhere in the bottom half of the screen.
YOU CAN CHANGE THE SENSITIVITY OF THE JOYSTICK! Again, TAP THE JOYSTICK AND HOLD before the level starts. You'll see a Sensitivity slider pop-up along with a "Reset" button. Adjust the slider accordingly (moving the slider to the left makes your rotations less sensitive, moving it to the right makes your rotations super sensitive!). Tap the Reset button to move the joystick back to its original location.
WALK THE LINE OR YOU DIE, A MOST EXCELLENT PUZZLE GAME FAQ
What's the deal with the ads??
- A: So I'm not really a big fan of ads in games, but since it's more or less impossible to release a paid game on any app store and have it become a success, I'm stuck resorting to releasing free games with ads. Sorry in advance! If you'd like to support future game development and remove the ads at the same time, you can buy the Remove Ads upgrade (available on the title screen)! There's also a completely optional option to watch a video ad to skip a level, if you're so inclined.
Any tips for RUN THE LINE OR YOU DIE?
- Since everyone's device is different, it might help to change the sensitivity of the joystick rotation. The default is slightly sensitive (less is less sensitive, right is more sensitive). You can do this by tapping on the joystick before any level starts and just holding for 1 second. You should then see a sensitivity bar pop up.
- Hi, I'm sandcastle, the guy that made RIDE THE LINE OR YOU DIE (not actual title) and a couple other games and apps such as GOT RHYTHM?, PINCUSHION, and The Typist. Check out my latest games at http://www.sandcastle.cc or on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=games+by+sandcastle You can also follow me on Twitter: @sandcastlecc! Coming soon: NUMBER LINE, LIFE AT SCHOOL, and (generic word game name here - ok, it's currently unnamed).
STAY ON THE NUMBER LINE OR YOU DIE!