I wanted a good note pad for my needs. This one pretty does everything I want with the free version. For $10.00 a year I might upgrade after I use it some. I would say this app is the best for me for what I would need to use it for. Can save into PDF and export also.
This is my go-to app for notes, on both my Tab S3 and my Samsung Chromebook Plus. It ticks all the right boxes for me.
It's a scam. If your looking to note take on imported PDF's you'll have to pay $6! :/
But I find it rather too cumbersome switching colour or switching pen to highlighter .
A very good executed program for taking notes and reading PDF's
Monthly or yearly charge for premium upgrade, no thanks. I'll look for something else.
• Multi-window & drag/drop on Android 7+
• Improved local backup/restore interface on Android 4.4+ (save backups to Google Drive or SD card)
• Improved "Save to device" interface for note export on Android 4.4+
• Improved "Choose image" interface for image import on Android 4.4+
• Common keyboard shortcuts (cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, delete, select all)
• Use keyboard arrow keys to pan page & move selection
• Basic mouse support
Full changelog: http://goo.gl/EsAlNK
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Samsung Notes allows you to memo nicely and draw fabulous paintings with a S Pen