This is my go-to app for notes, on both my Tab S3 and my Samsung Chromebook Plus. It ticks all the right boxes for me.
It's a scam. If your looking to note take on imported PDF's you'll have to pay $6! :/
A very good executed program for taking notes and reading PDF's
Monthly or yearly charge for premium upgrade, no thanks. I'll look for something else.
Malware report made me delete it.
So I've had this app for some months and still love it. The only things I want to add our that I wish each notebook had its own setting to be able to choose default pages instead of the whole app having the default. For example, my planner notebook to have a planner default note but my class notebook to have a college note default. Also I want to be able to highlight using my s pen button. I don't know why the s pen doesn't have that option but the finger gesture does.
• Multi-window & drag/drop on Android 7+
• Improved local backup/restore interface on Android 4.4+ (save backups to Google Drive or SD card)
• Improved "Save to device" interface for note export on Android 4.4+
• Improved "Choose image" interface for image import on Android 4.4+
• Common keyboard shortcuts (cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, delete, select all)
• Use keyboard arrow keys to pan page & move selection
• Basic mouse support
Full changelog: http://goo.gl/EsAlNK
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Samsung Notes allows you to memo nicely and draw fabulous paintings with a S Pen