Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• View estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• View your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• Setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• View estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• If you have a Telstra home broadband service, request up to three home broadband data top-ups per calendar year.
• If you have an eligible post-paid mobile service, activate Extra Data.
• View your international roaming status,
• Manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• Receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
• Access a PUK code for a mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
• Recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• Change the offer of the service you are using
• Access a PUK code for a mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Standard data charges apply to download this App. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this App unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where they link through to the Telstra THANKS offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customers, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
Note: Usage can not be displayed for some accounts.
If you have any feedback or would like to see a new feature please email me.
This is an unofficial application, it wasn't developed by Bigpond, nor was Bigpond involved in the development of the application.
Be sure to leave a rating after you've installed.
• My Device – Monitor your data usage and access services to help you manage your account
• Recommended- Check out handy apps and content
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – Get all the action packed headlines from a selection of your favourite sports
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports, radar and international weather
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
• Brand new design and user experience with side swipe menu.
• New features to help you monitor, access and control your data usage:
- Data usage reminders at 50%, 85% and 100% with access to update your data pack. Once you view a reminder, instantly dismiss it by pressing ‘x’.
- Close to real time data usage estimates with more frequent updates to your usage meter.
- quick access to view which apps are using your data to help you stay in control
• New Recommended section allows you to stay up to date with useful apps and content.
• Updated resizable widgets for sport and news.
• Connect with the Telstra community via Crowd Support or give direct feedback to Telstra.
Once you have installed new updates you can use all the great new features. If you are having trouble with any of your widgets after installing, then simply remove by holding down on the widget and dragging to the trash can then add new widget from the widget menu by holding down and dropping to your home screen.
• Standard data charges apply to download the Telstra One app. We recommend using Wi-Fi to download this app.
• Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using most of this app unless roaming overseas. If charges apply, we’ll notify you before they are incurred.
• If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data, content or subscription charges may apply to the apps or websites you download or visit via Telstra One.
• For other terms and important information, visit the “About” screen in the app.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
★ Check phone history: gather counts of you checked the phone
★ Show app usage history: gather the usage time about apps that you used
★ Track all installs: keep track of all installs and uninstalled apps
★ Manage apps: 1-tap to uninstall apps, sort apps by various options
★ Over-use reminder: remind when you spend on phone or apps for a long time
★ App install reminder: notify when apps installed and the summary of daily installed apps
★ Most used apps - show most used apps on widgets or a notification
★ Phone/App usage history
★ Most used apps
★ Over-use reminder
★ App installation history
★ App install reminder
★ Keep track of uninstalled apps so you can install them later
★ Batch uninstall apps
★ Root uninstaller, 1-tap to uninstall apps, rooted device required
★ Add personal notes for each app
★ Sort apps by name, usage time, access count, update time or size
★ Show apps in multi-column view
★ Batch clear apps cache or data
★ Batch show the App info window of selected apps
★ Batch view apps on Google Play
★ Easy search apps by name
★ Share the apps list with friends
► CHECK PHONE HISTORY
Do you know how many times a day that you check your phone?
This function shows the daily count that you checked your phone in either a bar chart or calendar view.
► SHOW APP USAGE HISTORY
Do you know how much time you spend on an app? Do you know the total use time of a day or average use time of an app?
This function lists the usage time of apps by you preferred sorting order. This usage information is helpful for you to check which apps should be uninstalled as they are not used. It can also be used for spying whether an app has been used by someone else.
► TRACK ALL INSTALLS
Do you know which app has been installed or uninstalled without getting your confirmation? Do you know how frequent updates of an app?
This function tracks and lists the history of all installed and uninstalled apps by you preferred sorting order. It's convenient for you to track how many apps updated in a day, and how frequent updates of an app.
► MANAGE APPS
Do you know which apps that are not used for a long time? You can get more available space by uninstalling apps, but which one is bloatware?
This function lists apps by app name, usage time, access count, update time or size, and allows you to uninstall apps easily and quickly.
► OVER-USE REMINDER
This function reminds you when you spend on phone or apps for a long time.
► APP INSTALL REMINDER
This function reminds you when an app installed and the summary of daily apps installation.
► MOST USED APPS
This function shows a list of your most used apps on widgets or system notification. It's a convenient way to quick start the apps you use most frequently.
Become a beta tester or any questions about this app? Please join App Usage Manager (http://goo.gl/nBH00s) Google group.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Frequency: the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
Frequency features the following:
✓ Holo Card UI design
✓ View all apps you have used in the timeframe, or all apps you have installed in the timeframe
✓ Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
✓ No-Show list for app usage that you don't want to show
Frequency Pro also includes:
✓ The background app-tracking process can start at boot instead of needing to start the app once your phone first boots up
✓ Change the app-tracking accuracy. By default, Frequency tracks your app usage every 30 seconds, but this can be raised or lowered. The more accurate you set the app usage accuracy, the more battery consumption the app uses
★Frequency Pro has peaked at:★
• All apps → #37 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #2 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #16 in Top New Free Apps (Free version)
NOTE: This app doesn't currently work properly in Android L, due to its change in API. We're currently fixing this.
Prevents unwanted data charges for limited data plans.
Allows you to manage mobile data settings to prolong battery life.
Puts you in control of your internet usage.
Why choose APNDROID:
Millions of Android customers have downloaded this app.
It utilises a ‘One-Click’ function to disconnect, making it quick and easy to turn on/off.
Purchase it once and you can use it forever.
Locale/Tasker plugin is now standalone free app on Play Store
Keywords: internet, data, data enabled, data switch, data enabler, switch, widget, battery, OnOff, On/Off, toggle, 3G/EDGE/GPRS, dataplan, mobile data
- Chat to Customer Care
- Track your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check and recharge credit
- Turn international roaming on and off
- Purchase Optus Travel™ packs
- Get access to Yes rewards $10 movie vouchers
- New Network Performance check to help improve the network in your location.
With the My Vodafone App, you can:
• View your account usage and details
• View your recent bills & payments
• Recharge a Prepaid Phone
• Purchase more data
• Update your account details
• Manage your International Roaming settings
• Set up or change Direct Debit information
• Auto sign-in feature
• Find your nearest store
• Contact Vodafone
To see your account information, you need a My Vodafone username and password – you can get this easily at myvodafone.com.au. Always forgetting your sign in details? No worries, our new auto sign-in feature recognises you automatically when you’re on our network. The app is free but download charges will apply for downloading from Google Play. Non Vodafone customers can download the app however data charges will apply as per your plan rate. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges will apply. Please note: When on Wi-Fi, the MyVodafone widget may not continuously update if you have logged out of the app.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Unite Express
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 779S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
* NETGEAR Around Town
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.