Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
My Pre-Paid is the smart way to manage your Telstra Pre-Paid service on your Android powered smartphone.
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
★ Check phone history: gather counts of you checked the phone
★ Show app usage history: gather the usage time about apps that you used
★ Track all installs: keep track of all installs and uninstalled apps
★ Manage apps: 1-tap to uninstall apps, sort apps by various options
★ Over-use reminder: remind when you spend on phone or apps for a long time
★ App install reminder: notify when apps installed and the summary of daily installed apps
★ Most used apps - show most used apps on widgets or a notification
★ Phone/App usage history
★ Most used apps
★ Over-use reminder
★ App installation history
★ App install reminder
★ Keep track of uninstalled apps so you can install them later
★ Batch uninstall apps
★ Root uninstaller, 1-tap to uninstall apps, rooted device required
★ Add personal notes for each app
★ Sort apps by name, usage time, access count, update time or size
★ Show apps in multi-column view
★ Batch clear apps cache or data
★ Batch show the App info window of selected apps
★ Batch view apps on Google Play
★ Easy search apps by name
★ Share the apps list with friends
► CHECK PHONE HISTORY
Do you know how many times a day that you check your phone?
This function shows the daily count that you checked your phone in either a bar chart or calendar view.
► SHOW APP USAGE HISTORY
Do you know how much time you spend on an app? Do you know the total use time of a day or average use time of an app?
This function lists the usage time of apps by you preferred sorting order. This usage information is helpful for you to check which apps should be uninstalled as they are not used. It can also be used for spying whether an app has been used by someone else.
► TRACK ALL INSTALLS
Do you know which app has been installed or uninstalled without getting your confirmation? Do you know how frequent updates of an app?
This function tracks and lists the history of all installed and uninstalled apps by you preferred sorting order. It's convenient for you to track how many apps updated in a day, and how frequent updates of an app.
► MANAGE APPS
Do you know which apps that are not used for a long time? You can get more available space by uninstalling apps, but which one is bloatware?
This function lists apps by app name, usage time, access count, update time or size, and allows you to uninstall apps easily and quickly.
► OVER-USE REMINDER
This function reminds you when you spend on phone or apps for a long time.
► APP INSTALL REMINDER
This function reminds you when an app installed and the summary of daily apps installation.
► MOST USED APPS
This function shows a list of your most used apps on widgets or system notification. It's a convenient way to quick start the apps you use most frequently.
Become a beta tester or any questions about this app? Please join App Usage Manager (http://goo.gl/nBH00s) Google group.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
• My Device – Monitor your data usage and access services to help you manage your account
• Recommended- Check out handy apps and content
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – Get all the action packed headlines from a selection of your favourite sports
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports, radar and international weather
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
• Brand new design and user experience with side swipe menu.
• New features to help you monitor, access and control your data usage:
- Data usage reminders at 50%, 85% and 100% with access to update your data pack. Once you view a reminder, instantly dismiss it by pressing ‘x’.
- Close to real time data usage estimates with more frequent updates to your usage meter.
- quick access to view which apps are using your data to help you stay in control
• New Recommended section allows you to stay up to date with useful apps and content.
• Updated resizable widgets for sport and news.
• Connect with the Telstra community via Crowd Support or give direct feedback to Telstra.
Once you have installed new updates you can use all the great new features. If you are having trouble with any of your widgets after installing, then simply remove by holding down on the widget and dragging to the trash can then add new widget from the widget menu by holding down and dropping to your home screen.
• Standard data charges apply to download the Telstra One app. We recommend using Wi-Fi to download this app.
• Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using most of this app unless roaming overseas. If charges apply, we’ll notify you before they are incurred.
• If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data, content or subscription charges may apply to the apps or websites you download or visit via Telstra One.
• For other terms and important information, visit the “About” screen in the app.
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Solutions for SME: www.controlcelular.com