Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
To get started, simply download the My Pre-Paid application to your handset (normal download charges apply) and you’re ready to:
• check your balance and credit expiry
• view your bonuses
• recharge with a Credit Card or voucher
• change your Offer
• purchase Plus Packs
• view 180 Days of Usage and recharge history
• If you need help, simply tap the app’s “Talk to us” icon to call Telstra directly.
My Pre-Paid is unmetered, so once you’ve downloaded it, it’s free to use in Australia.
My Pre-Paid has been designed specifically for the following Android™ powered phones with more coming soon:
• HTC Desire C
• HTC Wildfire
• HTC Wildfire S
• Huawei Ascend Y201
• LG Optimus L3
• LG Optimus Spirit
• Samsung Galaxy Ace
• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Samsung Galaxy Y
• Telstra Active Touch
• Telstra Frontier
• Telstra Smart Touch
• Telstra Smart Touch 2
• Telstra Urbane
To avoid potential mobile data charges for downloading this application from Google Play™, we recommend that you download My Pre-Paid while connected via Wi-Fi.
Additional information on the My Pre-Paid app:
• The app is only supported on specific mobile phones
• Telstra provides the app on the terms and conditions http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
★ Check phone history: gather counts of you checked the phone
★ Show app usage history: gather the usage time about apps that you used
★ Track all installs: keep track of all installs and uninstalled apps
★ Manage apps: 1-tap to uninstall apps, sort apps by various options
★ Over-use reminder: remind when you spend on phone or apps for a long time
★ App install reminder: notify when apps installed and the summary of daily installed apps
★ Most used apps - show most used apps on widgets or a notification
★ Phone/App usage history
★ Most used apps
★ Over-use reminder
★ App installation history
★ App install reminder
★ Keep track of uninstalled apps so you can install them later
★ Batch uninstall apps
★ Root uninstaller, 1-tap to uninstall apps, rooted device required
★ Add personal notes for each app
★ Sort apps by name, usage time, access count, update time or size
★ Show apps in multi-column view
★ Batch clear apps cache or data
★ Batch show the App info window of selected apps
★ Batch view apps on Google Play
★ Easy search apps by name
★ Share the apps list with friends
► CHECK PHONE HISTORY
Do you know how many times a day that you check your phone?
This function shows the daily count that you checked your phone in either a bar chart or calendar view.
► SHOW APP USAGE HISTORY
Do you know how much time you spend on an app? Do you know the total use time of a day or average use time of an app?
This function lists the usage time of apps by you preferred sorting order. This usage information is helpful for you to check which apps should be uninstalled as they are not used. It can also be used for spying whether an app has been used by someone else.
► TRACK ALL INSTALLS
Do you know which app has been installed or uninstalled without getting your confirmation? Do you know how frequent updates of an app?
This function tracks and lists the history of all installed and uninstalled apps by you preferred sorting order. It's convenient for you to track how many apps updated in a day, and how frequent updates of an app.
► MANAGE APPS
Do you know which apps that are not used for a long time? You can get more available space by uninstalling apps, but which one is bloatware?
This function lists apps by app name, usage time, access count, update time or size, and allows you to uninstall apps easily and quickly.
► OVER-USE REMINDER
This function reminds you when you spend on phone or apps for a long time.
► APP INSTALL REMINDER
This function reminds you when an app installed and the summary of daily apps installation.
► MOST USED APPS
This function shows a list of your most used apps on widgets or system notification. It's a convenient way to quick start the apps you use most frequently.
Become a beta tester or any questions about this app? Please join App Usage Manager (http://goo.gl/nBH00s) Google group.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Have you ever wondered what apps you have installed and don't even use? Or just curious which applications you use the most on your device? Say hello to Aptrax!
Aptrax runs in the background and monitors what apps you use and how long you use them for. You can also check how many times you have opened each app. Through its holo themed interface you can then uninstall the apps which you do not use. Aptrax is very light on memory usage and has no battery drain, even when set to high frequency tracking.
★ Track how long you use each of your apps
★ See the number of times you launched each app
★ Easily uninstall unused apps
★ No battery drain (even on high frequency tracking)
★ Very low memory usage
★ Holo themed interface
★ Starts automatically when you turn on your device
★ Completely free, no adverts or in-app purchases
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
With the My Vodafone App, you can:
• View your account usage and details
• View your recent bills & payments
• Recharge a Prepaid Phone
• Purchase more data
• Update your account details
• Manage your International Roaming settings
• Set up or change Direct Debit information
• Auto sign-in feature
• Find your nearest store
• Contact Vodafone
To see your account information, you need a My Vodafone username and password – you can get this easily at myvodafone.com.au. Always forgetting your sign in details? No worries, our new auto sign-in feature recognises you automatically when you’re on our network. The app is free but download charges will apply for downloading from Google Play. Non Vodafone customers can download the app however data charges will apply as per your plan rate. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges will apply. Please note: When on Wi-Fi, the MyVodafone widget may not continuously update if you have logged out of the app.
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Data usage app is simple and powerful traffic/data monitor. It measures internet data usage. This app is designed to keep track of internet usage.
ATTENTION! I removed Internet speed module because a lot of users asked for it. Now Data Usage and Internet Speed will be two separate apps.
Current data usage for mobile internet and WiFi are shown on the main screen. Data Usage will now appear on the main screen. You will see graph showing both mobile and WiFi data usage. It is also possible to chose time periods for which you want to see statistics of internet data usage. It is possible to see logs of data usage and traffic statistics for last 24 hours, last 7 days and last 30 days.
Data usage app will help you to control your data usage and save money. It is especially useful for people who use mobile internet a lot and pay for the data usage. It is also interesting to see data usage statistics at night when phone is not in use. You might be surprised how much data apps on your phone are sending data via internet without you even knowing it. Our data usage tracking engine is made that way that even if your phone is switched off, data usage statistics will not be lost. The only way to lose internet data usage statistics is to delete the app.
This version of Internet Data usage app is free and contains ads from google. You can also buy ads-free version.
If you are looking for an app to measure data usage, internet usage, broadband usage, mobile data usage, traffic monitor, data monitor, internet speed meter or data usage meter then Data Usage is the right app for you!
If you find any bugs in Data usage app or have any suggestions for it, please, don’t downvote! Instead just mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you with everything!
Frequency: the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
Frequency features the following:
✓ Holo Card UI design
✓ View all apps you have used in the timeframe, or all apps you have installed in the timeframe
✓ Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
✓ No-Show list for app usage that you don't want to show
Frequency Pro also includes:
✓ The background app-tracking process can start at boot instead of needing to start the app once your phone first boots up
✓ Change the app-tracking accuracy. By default, Frequency tracks your app usage every 30 seconds, but this can be raised or lowered. The more accurate you set the app usage accuracy, the more battery consumption the app uses
★Frequency Pro has peaked at:★
• All apps → #37 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #2 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #16 in Top New Free Apps (Free version)
NOTE: This app doesn't currently work properly in Android L, due to its change in API. We're currently fixing this.