You’re alone in a room with a bomb. Your friends, the “Experts”, have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Whether it’s defusing a bomb or deciphering information from the manual, everyone has a crucial role to play.
Put your puzzle-solving and communication skills to the test as you and your friends race to defuse bombs while attempting to communicate quickly before time runs out!
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• A pocket party game for two or more local players – Bring it to your next game night, party, or event to play with friends.
• Mobile portability – Shield your screen from the prying eyes of your Experts.
• Only one copy of the game needed – Have friends join in as “Experts” with their own device by viewing the manual at bombmanual.com
• In-person, multiplayer only – A team game intended for players in the same physical space. Online play is not supported.
• Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules and constraints are introduced. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set your own pace by creating custom bombs.
• Daydream VR optional – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends!
Google Cardboard is *NOT* supported.
Bomb Defusal Manual can be printed or viewed for free at www.bombmanual.com
Available in English only.