Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
Try it free for 7 days.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock, hide and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Choose your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard, so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast SecureLine is a VPN client that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ – with IPsec technology – to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Also it works for bypass sensitive VOIP or proxy, to make them safe or unlock them.
Try our 7-day free trial.
Premium pricing after trial period: $2.59/month, or $19.99/year.
Unfortunately we could not keep this VPN app free forever, as we have to pay for high-speed servers to keep your droid data secure.
Find more info at http://www.avast.com/secureline-android
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 28 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
#1 antivirus engine (rated by AV-TEST)
☆ Speedy: Optimized for web browsing to make surfing a breeze.
☆ Small: Tiny app size ensures your device keeps running smoothly.
CM (Clean Master) Browser is an ultra lightweight mobile browser which can protect you from malicious threats and still give you rapid browsing speed.
► Browsing speed acceleration
• Preload mechanism to speed up browsing
► Fraud prevention
• Warns you when browsing potentially fraudulent or malicious websites.
► Malicious download protection
• Scans apk file downloads for malware, keeping your device secure
► User Agent
• Supports user agent switching to access desktop sites
► Speed dial
► Security & Privacy
• Do-not-track settings
• Option to keep history, cookies, and passwords saved
► Page Translator
► Text search
► Font size adjustment
► Personalized bookmarks
► Gesture control for video playing
► Card tabs for multi-tab control
► Search engine switch
- Adds Pop-ups blocking to filter annoying ads
- More flexibility of management to control the content display on Homepage
- Enhances Homepage animation to make user interface more friendly
- Fixes of download related issues
- Adds local weather information in the Homepage
- Delivers the latest, hot news of the world in the Hompage
- Revision of Speed Dial for more delightful design
- Further reduction of size to 1.69MB, lighter and faster
- Speed acceleration of start-up
- More compatible with flash support
- "Paste & Go" in the address bar brings you to the website in just one click!
- Extends speed dial default icons
- Bug fixes
- Enhance speed dial with more websites to place
- Long press any speed dial icon to move or edit
- Quick return to homepage via “home” button in the current tab
**Join us to build your dream browser together! Beta community on Google+: http://bit.ly/1mJKaXh, join now!
Other apps from us on the Play Store:
Clean Master - Free Optimizer:
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver):
**After your 3 day trial period expires you will need to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription in order to keep using the service.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2015 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
* Surf from any WIFI connection securely, privately and anonymously.
* Stop snoopers from gaining access to your passwords, searches and sensitive network data by using VPN encryption technology
* Always have access to your favorite web sites and apps from anywhere on the planet. Unblock sites like CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Netflix and the BBC when traveling in other countries. Perfect for business trips and service men and women who want to stay connected and informed.
* Use VOIP services like Skype and Viber securely without interruption on an unmetered, unlimited, high speed connection.
* Easily switch between more than 110 servers in over 47 countries. The app shows you which servers are fastest for you, no matter where you connect from.
* Auto-reconnect when device wakes from sleep or when moving between WIFI connections, keeping you safe and secure on the go.
Benefits of IPVanish:
* Consistently rated and tested as the fastest VPN service on the planet with connections that easily handle high bandwidth tasks like streaming video and audio
* Servers in 47 countries (and growing)
* 110+ servers to choose from
* Ability to connect multiple devices with a single account
* 24/7 support
* The best value VPN company with the highest number of features for the lowest cost
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
With only one tap, you can access Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all the Internet without restriction.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 5.x, Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
You are constantly online—often in WiFi networks outside your own four walls. But WiFis at the airport, café or even at the university are risky. With just a few maneuvers, hackers in the same network can record your private and business activities. In the worst case, they can criminally steal your password and credit card information.
With Steganos Online Shield VPN, you can safely use even public WiFi hotspots. Thanks to data encryption, your messages and e-mails cannot be read. In addition, the program can identify all devices in your WiFi network and block potential threats. Steganos Online Shield for Android is a VPN-solution that is FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS and FREE OF CHARGE up to a data volume of 500 MB / month.
WHAT STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD FOR ANDROID OFFERS:
* FREE OF CHARGE and ADS: You can use the app ad-free and completely free of charge up to a data volume of 500 MB / month. Should you need more data volume, you can simply get a monthly subscription or a year-long license and then surf without limits.
* NO SPEED LIMITS: You always surf with the safe high-speed server from Steganos. There is no reduction of surfing speed.
* ANONYMOUS SURFING: Your IP address is encrypted, allowing you to surf invisibly and safely away from hackers.
* FREE CHOICE OF COUNTRY: Choose your IP location from the large Steganos pool and surf safely worldwide.
* DISPLAYS ALL DEVICES IN THE SAME WiFi: Identify all devices in the same network and protect yourself from potential threats.
* WATCH BLOCKED VIDEOS: Get around country-based disabling of Hulu or Netflix and also view blocked YouTube videos on your smart phone or Tablet regardless of where in the world you are online.
* STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD PREMIUM INCLUDES WINDOWS VERSION: With a premium license, you get unlimited traffic in addition to Steganos Online Shield 365 for your Windows computer for free.
* BATTERY-SAVING, EVEN WITH CONSTANT USE: Even with permanent protection, your battery will be used minimally.
* USABLE WORLDWIDE: Use of Steganos Online Shield for Android VPN does not depend on your location. Thus you can surf safely worldwide in WiFi and wireless networks (3G, 4G/LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.)
* SURF SAFELY, COMMUNICATE UNITERCEPTED: Thanks to VPN encryption of your internet connection, you can use services like Skype, WhatsApp or Viber safely away from interception in WiFi. You are even protected from cyber spies in unsecured Websites without http encryption.
* 500 MB traffic / month free
* Steganos Online Shield Premium with unlimited traffic via monthly subscription: US $ 2.95;
* or as 1-year license: US $ 24.95
Smart phone or Tablet with Android 4.0
(“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or higher
If you have questions, please contact Steganos Support directly. Question in the comments section can unfortunately not be answered.
Become a Facebook fan at:
Visit our landing page for more information: http://m.steganos.com
KW: Hotspot, Online, Shield, WiFi, Wi-Fi, Hide IP, Mask IP, Netzwerk, Secure Connection, unblock sites, GEMA, Seiten entsperren, Wireless LAN, Geschwindigkeit, schnell, speedtest, speed, slow, Security, Sicherheit, Proxy, VPN, mobile vpn, HSPA, 4G, 3G, 2G, Block, Zensor, Zensur, Online Shield, SOSA, Encryption, WLAN Encryption, free, gratis. kostenlos
☆ This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult websites, dating sites, medical sites, check Facebook on a friends device, watch a video or anything else without anyone finding out! ☆
For support, please check out our GetSatisfaction page at http://getsatisfaction.com/tompodapps. Note that support for InBrowser is only available in English and Swedish. Please don't downgrade in the Android market due to support-issues.
✓ Absolutely no data is saved.
When you exit the app, all data and history is removed. Everything that goes on in the browser is removed when you hit Home, Exit, or Close.
✓ The Onion Router (TOR) support via Orbot.
Browse the Internet anonymously and encrypted through the TOR network and access content that has been blocked by your ISP, network or government. Requires Orbot to be installed and running.
✓ Tabbed Browsing
InBrowser’s tabbed browsing feature has the ability to quickly switch between several open webpages within a single browsing session.
✓ Supports agent cloaking (no more mobile-version of sites!)
Make websites think that you're visiting from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Android.
✓ Deep integration with LastPass
LastPass can automatically fill passwords in InBrowser. Stay secure with strong passwords without any hassle.
✓ In-App video support
Click on a video-link and an in-app video player will play the video. Any trace of this is removed when you exit the app.
✓ Download files, images, and video to your SD Card in the InBrowser folder.
Long-press on a link to download a file comfortably to your SD-card.
✓ Minimalistic, maximum space for browsing
No junk, no ads, no extra bars - just maximum space for your browsing experience
✓ No ads are bundled in the app, only one or two (html) ads on the start/error-page, and that’s it.
For Adobe Flash-support, ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device supports Flash. InBrowser will not provide Flash out of the box, but it does support Flash-content.
Notice that Orbot is required for TOR to work. Orbot is made by the Tor Project and you can download it for free on Google Play, just search for “orbot” and download the one made by “The Tor Project”.
Works on Android 2.1 and upwards including all mobile and tablet-devices including Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* VLAN 802.1Q support
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
* If your configuration use the tap adapter and the routes doesn't work, maybe you should add the option "route-gateway" in the "Custom options" section, the value of this option must be set to the local address of the remote router.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to email@example.com, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem or I will refund your money
Take a look to this video sent me from a enthusiast user...
Thank you Robert!
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
One VPN account for all your devices including Android, two simultaneous VPN connections supported.
You can use 1 OpenVPN and 1 L2TP sessions with the same VPN account at the same time.
iWASEL OpenVPN app for Android enables you to connect through a network of high speed servers located in USA, UK, France, Italy, Ukraine, Netherlands and more. One VPN account gives you access to all servers anytime you want. By connecting to one of these servers, you'll get a new IP address and therefore appear on the web as if you're located in a different country. You can use iWASEL VPN for Android to access geo-restricted online streaming services such as Hulu Plus, Netflix and BBC iPlayer.
The connection between your Android device and our servers is highly encrypted as iWASEL VPN for Android features 256-bit encryption so you can make sure that you're 100% protected while using iWASEL VPN even if you're connected to a public WiFi network.
Using iWASEL Android VPN becomes especially beneficial if you make a lot of VoIP calls because these calls are easy to eavesdrop on.
iWASEL VPN is the first and only VPN client for Android that provides the option of tunneling OpenVPN over SSH for Android without even having to root your device. This option will hide OpenVPN traffic in one step saving you the trouble going through the whole procedure manually. This option is exceptionally useful if you’re in a region that uses DPI technique to monitor VPN connections.
You have a variety of payment methods to choose from; credit card, PayPal, Webmoney, Skrill, OneCard, CashU and Western Union in addition to your Google Play account are all available and your subscription will be activated immediately.
iWASEL VPN packages will perfectly suit your needs and higher discounts are available on longer subscription periods. Also, iWASEL VPN is the perfect VPN solution for business use and offers special
VPN packages for business owners.
If you have any inquiry, you can easily contact our support team via live chat window in our official website or by clicking on the handset icon in the iWASEL VPN application. Our support team is available 24x7.
If iWASEL OpenVPN app for Android is incompatible with your device, you can follow these steps to configure L2TP VPN connection on Android
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Download links: https://www.iwasel.com/en/download/
برنامج VPN للأندرويد افضل,
كسر البروكسي و فتح المواقع للاندرويد
*Browse the Internet securely, anonymously and unrestrictedly
*Highly encrypted connection
*Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited speed
*No logging policy
*Global network of express speed servers
*One click to connect
*2 simultaneous VPN connections
What is b.VPN?
b.VPN application for Android allows you to connect to the Internet through a global network of Tier-1 hosted VPN servers using the most secure, reliable VPN protocol; OpenVPN.
Why Use b.VPN?
Using b.VPN gives you the ability to bypass Internet surveillance, access geo-restricted web content while maintaining your privacy and security.
Whenever you use a public internet service, as in a hotel, airport or a café, you expose your personal logins and data to danger. b.VPN secures your Internet connection to guarantee that all data, sent and received, is encrypted and secured from prying eyes. Moreover, b.VPN conceals your IP address, hence your geographic location, giving you the ultimate freedom to use the Internet anonymously.
In case you are a traveler, you will benefit from using b.VPN if you encounter a blocked website or application. Social networks and VoIP application are blocked in different parts of the world. b.VPN will help you unblock any website or service wherever you are. Additionally, you will be able to access Netflix, Hulu, abc and any other location-based streaming service.
b.VPN is the one and only OpenVPN client for Android to present OpenVPN over SSH tunnel feature without rooting your device and in a single click which is extremely beneficial specially for those who live in countries that use SPI firewalls to prevent using VPN applications.
Pricing notice: b.VPN is free to download, however, in order to be able to use the service, you need to get a b.VPN subscription.
You can purchase b.VPN subscription from the app or via our website using a variety of secure payment methods including: credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, CASHU, OneCard, Alipay, Webmoney and much more.
b.VPN comes in 3 packages: 1 month, 6 months and 12 months. Prices start at 7.5$/ month.
First, you need to register for a b.VPN account. Then, select b.VPN plan that best suits your needs and pay. Subscriptions are activated immediately. Once your subscription is active, login and hit “Connect”.
In case b.VPN is incompatible with your Android version, you can manually configure L2TP VPN connection. Check this link to know how:
b.VPN customer support team can be reached via live chat widget 24/7. Furthermore, you can contact b.VPN team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit this link: https://www.bvpn.com/en/#contact-us and leave your feedback.
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/backboneVPN
In case you have any unconventional issue, b.VPN support team uses TeamViewer, remote assistance software.
OpenVPN Android, L2TP VPN Android, VPN Android, anonymous surfing, anonymous browsing, mask IP, hide IP, change IP, proxy, privacy, wi-fi protection, access blocked sites