Steemia is a social networking app built on the decentralized Steem Blockchain that reward users in Steem and Steem Dollars Cryptocurrencies.
The goal of this app is to give the Steemit community (steemit.com) a mobile app where they can carry out their daily activity on the Steem Blockchain (access steemit.com smartly using an app) while earning rewards (getting paid) in the process.
This app will provide users robust experiences in addition to features typically found on other social media platform including a peer to peer chat and push notifications; it also gives users the ability to watch various cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
This app offers a simple and attractive interface with an aesthetic and robust user experience. Here is a short list of some of the features present in this app:
- Publish your articles and earn rewards by engaging with your blog viewers as well as gain followers.
- Fully control in how much rewards you allocate when you upvote an article so you do not always vote at 100% power.
- Get notifications from the app on transfers, follows, and discussions (comments) you are involved in.
- Personalize your profile.
- Bookmarks to save your favorite articles for later use.
- Track of your external BTC, LTC, and ETH wallet.
- Image upload from gallery and directly from the camera of your device.
Steemia is open-source
You can access all the source code of Steemia app via Github.