The most popular Turn Off the Lights browser extension that dims everything in the background, so you can enjoy the video you’re watching without any distractions. This app is the darkest mobile web browser where it loads pages super-fast, with the power of the latest rendering engine.
No more white screen when browsing the web on your mobile device. With one tap on the white lamp button, it dims the web page. For example, if there is a YouTube video on the page, it will automatically highlight the video player.
These days you see more and more students, teachers, and also working people with their phones in their hands. And at night you see all that light is shining in their eyes. Thanks to Turn Off the Lights this problem is solved because with one tap on the white lamp button a black transparent layer is added on top of the web page.
Turn Off the Lights - Features:
● Turn the lights back on, by tapping on the black layer
● Customizable background-color
● Customizable background opacity with a slider
● Supports multiple video sites that use HTML5 video player
● Option to choose your own homepage
● Have a bookmarks page
● Have a history page
● Option for search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Yandex, Baidu, or custom
It's all in a simple and user-friendly design that uses the Google material design principle and tabs to open multiple webpages.
An option to open your link in the incognito mode, that doesn't save your history.
It has its speed of the WebKit rendering engine.
★ Open Source
Turn Off the Lights is the most popular and favorite browser extension from everyone. The lamp button dims the web page and if a YouTube or HTML5 video player is found, the app highlights it and dims the rest.
Want to test this in your desktop web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Maxthon)? Go to https://www.turnoffthelights.com.
And all of this for free!
Learn more about Turn Off the Lights for Android:
● Have questions or need help? Visit https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support
● Like Turn Off the Lights on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turnofflights
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/turnoffthelight
● Subscribe Turn Off the Lights on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/turnoffthelights
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/turnoffthelight/
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Instagram: https://instagram.com/turnoffthelights/
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/turn-off-the-lights
Don't forget to rate this app 5 stars and share it with your friends! This helps to support future development!
YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.