With the What’s In There mobile app, you can auto-generate your own QR code labels for any storage container, scan the storage container QR labels to add items to your container’s contents list, search for items, and even print out your entire list.
What’s In There is perfect for keeping track of what you have in household storage, a self-storage facility, or moving boxes, and for general home organization. You’ll never have to worry about What’s In There again!
Optimized for tablets and phones.
* Six different popular Avery label sizes fitting more than 30 different Avery styles.
* Labels are saved to PDF for easy viewing and emailing.
* Auto-generate labels with QR codes that you can easily scan with your smartphone or tablet.
* Email yourself labels for easy printing from your desktop.
* Scan your labels to list contents and enter location information. Requires free xZing library. Will be prompted download if it is not already installed.
* Add and remove contents from your container lists with ease. This allows for you to re-use your labels when the contents change!
* “Toggle border” switch allows you to print your labels on regular paper creating an easy outline for you to cut your labels out with ease. Perfect if you don’t have any Avery labels handy!
* Export your entire list of contents to PDF for easy viewing and printing.
* Export your entire database of contents to use as a backup to start new lists.
* Import another set of contents with ease. Perfect if you like to keep your lists separated.
* Support forums to help you resolve issues or request new features!
Requirements: Requires the FREE Xzing barcode scanner library. The product will download this free library product for you on first use if you do not currently have the product installed.