The STEM Ambassador App for Teachers gives teachers easy access to their online account to manage STEM Ambassador volunteers who are supporting their students.
- Create an activity request for STEM Ambassadors
- Manage your activities and accept expressions of interest from Ambassadors
- Plan activity by chatting to the STEM Ambassadors through the in-app messaging service
- Get Notifications and use the 'add to calendar' function to help you keep track of activities
- Review any activities that have taken place
- Search Offers from STEM Ambassadors to see how they can support your students
About STEM Ambassadors
STEM Ambassadors are a group of over 30,000 brilliant volunteers who give their time and expertise to promote STEM subjects to young people in a wide range of original, creative, practical and engaging ways. They run workshops, mentor students, give careers talks, and help develop teachers' understanding of their subject and its applications in industry.
Ambassadors are invaluable and a free resource for teachers, helping them to deliver the STEM curriculum. They support learning, illuminate STEM careers and raise student’s aspirations by revealing how essential STEM is throughout the world.
Find out more at www.stem.org.uk/stem-ambassadors
About STEM Learning
STEM Learning is dedicated to supporting science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education across the UK by working with and developing teachers and technicians who work with young people across the education system. Our vision is to achieve a world-leading STEM education for all young people across the UK, regardless of their background, to help meet the ever-increasing demands for a skilled workforce.
Find out more at www.stem.org.uk