Developed in collaboration with the Department of Pathophysiology and Pulmonary Laboratory of the Argentin Association of Respiratory Medicine.
You can save a list of patients and each patient studies, perform studies with or without recovery stage, save reports in PDF ready to print and export data to Excel. Has timer and lap counter, on screen stimuli and intra study events.
We have included lots of variables:
Patient: Name, ID, Hc, date of birth, sex, height and weight, diagnosis and medication.
Study: date and time, operator, Ta, Hr, SO2, Borg of dyspnea and leg. Use of suplemental O2, walking aids, causes of study suspension.
Report: Title and subtitle, paper size and margins, final comment.
Be sure to send your suggestions to be included in future versions.
You might go through various emotional outbursts, like anger, guilt and fear. But being patient is important in this kind of condition and adopts a mature and clear perspective out of this.
Being diagnosed with COPD is not the end because there is lot to look forward since the occurrence of this condition.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Importance of family and friends to combat COPD
★ The goodness of oxygen therapy
★ Importance of exercise if suffering from COPD
★ Importance of COPD forums
★ Vitality of doctor's orders and advices
★ Alternative ways and elements in treating COPD
★ Mobility devices
★ Coping up with COPD and ways to lead a good life
★ Giving a boost to your Emotional Quotient!
★ There is no "End Stage" of COPD- A myth?
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The "Spirometry Interpreter & Severity Based COPD Treatment" application is a tool to help medical professionals interpret spirometry results and suggest treatment based on COPD severity. It should be used in conjunction with the clinical presentation. It should guide treatment options not limit them. It lists broad categories and does not provide an exhaustive list of treatment options. It is not an alternative to the detailed guidelines in the medical literature.
It is based on guidelines as recommended by the American Thoracic Society / European Respiratory Society.
Also check out the Full PFT Interpreter and Treatment App.
Disclaimer: The developer of this application carries no liability for any decisions made by users of this application!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from copd
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of copd and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for copd
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from copd in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains copd diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
어플리케이션의 기본은 2012년 대한 결핵 및 호흡기 학회에서 개정한 2012만성폐쇄성폐질환 진료지침서입니다.
어플리케이션의 목표 :
개원 의가 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 질환에 대해 이해하고 조기에 환자를 발굴, 치료하여 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 질병의 악화 및 진행을 막는 것 입니다.
어플리케이션의 구성 :
1. 2012년 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 진료 지침, 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 환자가 자주하는 질문, Chest physician newsletter를 PDF 형식으로 다운로드 받을 수 있도록 구성하였습니다.
2. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환을 의심할 수 있는 증상, 진단 방법 치료 항목을 기술하여 만성폐쇄성 폐질환에 익숙하지 않은 개원의들이 쉽게 질환을 이해할 수 있도록 하였습니다.
3. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환진단에 반드시 필요한 폐기능 검사 방법과 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 치료의 근간인 흡입 약물 사용법을 동영상을 통해 쉽게 습득할 수 있도록 구성 하였고, 폐기능 검사의 정도관리, 결과 해석을 쉽게 이해 할 수 있도록 항목별로 정리하여 구성하였습니다.
4. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환의 진단, 원인, 치료를 각 항목별, 제목 별로 분류하여 사용자가 쉽게 각 항목을 검색하고 결과를 확인 할 수 있도록 구성하였습니다.
5. 폐기능 검사, 악화력을 입력하면 자동으로 환자의 중증도가 구별되며 각 중증도별 권장 치료를 바로 확인 할 수 있도록 구성하여 User가 쉽게 환자의 중증도와 치료 약물을 선택할 수 있도록 하였습니다.
6. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환약물의 종류, 용법, 부작용을 성분명으로 분류하여 쉽게 약물을 확인할 수 있도록 하였습니다.
7. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 치료에서 금연, 재활, 산소 치료 등 환자의 사망률을 줄을 수 있는 비 약물 치료를 항목별로 정리하여 쉽게 확인하고 이해 할 수 있도록 구성하였습니다.
8. 만성폐쇄성 폐질환 환자의 가장 흔한 병원 입원 및 사망 원인인 만성폐쇄성 폐질환급성 악화의 진단 및 치료를 항목별로 구성하여 쉽게 이용할 수 있도록 구성하였습니다.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of chronic lung disease. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
chronic lung disease app feature:
- What is COPD? ( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease )
- COPD Symptoms
- Advanced Symptoms of COPD
- Diagnosis: Spirometry Breath Test, Physical Exam, Chest X-Ray
- Treatment: Bronchodilators, Corticosteroids, Lung Training, Breathing Better With COPD, Antibiotics and Surgery
- How Quitting Smoking Helps
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
DAF Professional has been designed and tested by a certified and practicing Speech and Language Therapist (MSc, PGDip, BAHons, HPC registered and member of RCSLT). DAF Professional is the most effective and efficient Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF) currently on the Android Market. No other app delivers the low latency required for effective use.
Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF) is a well established speech and language therapy tool which helps people to speak more slowly. However, until recently, devises have been cumbersome to carry around, difficult to adjust, very expensive and therefore not widely used.
DAF was origionally developed for people who stammer, but has since been shown to work with people with other speech difficulties, such as those with Parkinson's Disease (Downie et al., 1981; Dagenaise, Outhwood & Lee, 1998; Lowit et al., 2006 and most recentely Lowit et al., 2010).
It works by enabling someone to hear his or her speech in an altered manner. This disruption to the normal auditory feedback loop causes the speaker to slow down. Research has shown that DAF will be of benefit to approximately a third of people who have a stammer or Parkinson's. Clinical research has not been carried out as yet on other client groups. However, DAF may well be of benefit to people with other medical speech conditions.
DAF Professional is an easy to use professional speech therapy tool which could make a huge difference to you or someone you know.
DAF Professional works during phone calls on many phones as well as operating as a standalone device.
Please try our free version to see what DAF Professional can do for you!
If you encounter any problems then please email to email@example.com and we will do our very best to help you.
Disclaimer: The developer of this application is not liable for any medical decisions made by users of this application!
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
Containing 101 study cards with fast facts and critical thinking questions, this app will help with last-minute exam study—or to keep an existing paramedic sharp. 101 Last Minute Study Tips contains information in the following high-yield areas as defined by people who have taken the exam:
Obstetrics and gynecology
Cardiology and resuscitation
This isn’t a complete exam preparation product. It is a free, focused and fast tool for last minute exam review. Paramedic students are also encouraged to also download the free 101 Last Minute Study Tips for EMTs.
Additional exam preparation and classroom review apps are available through Limmer Creative.
NOTE: This free app is a service of EMS1.com and Limmer Creative. It is not affiliated in any way with the NREMT. No actual NREMT exam content was solicited or received by the developers.
Hemodynamics is a great reference tool for health care providers such as doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists! It contains over 30 of the most commonly used hemodynamic parameters such as Cardiac Output, Pulmonary Artery Wedge Pressure, Cerebral Perfusion Pressure, and more! Each hemodynamic parameter gives you the definition, normal range, low indications, high indications, low treatments, and high treatments.
- Over 30 commonly used hemodynamic parameters
- Quick reference to definitions, normal ranges, high and low indications, & high and low treatments
- Customize any parameter to fit your policy/guidelines
- Add your own hemodynamic parameters
- Hide parameters you don't need
Internet access is required to use this trial, however it is NOT required for the paid version.
Hemodynamic Parameters include:
- Arterial Oxygen Saturation
- Cardiac Index
- Cardiac Output
- Central Venous Oxygen Saturation
- Central Venous Pressure
- Cerebral Perfusion Pressure
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Ejection Fraction
- Intra-Abdominal Pressure
- Intracranial Pressure
- Left Ventricular Stroke Work
- Left Ventricular Stroke Work Index
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Mean Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation
- Pulmonary Artery Diastolic Pressure
- Pulmonary Artery Systolic Pressure
- Pulmonary Artery Wedge Pressure
- Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
- Pulmonary Vascular Resistance Index
- Pulse Oximetry
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work Index
- Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure
- Stroke Volume
- Stroke Volume Index
- Systemic Vascular Resistance
- Systemic Vascular Resistance Index
- Systolic Blood Pressure
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a parameter? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
nursing, nurse, registered, nursing student, medical, medicine, patient, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, cardiac, doctor, respiratory, therapy, therapist, care, practitioner, RT, RCP, RRT, CRT, certified, pulmonary, pulmonology
DISCLAIMER: Although this app has been tested, it was made for educational purposes and is not intended for making critical clinical decisions. As such, all calculations should be confirmed before use. This app's developer makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Gain important insights into new management options and rare presentations of cardiac disease within 2-3 minutes.
Follow the progress of the patient through investigations and therapeutic interventions to learn the best management options.
Prognosis : Cardiology is designed for busy physicians, residents embarking on a career in cardiology, medical students and other healthcare professionals.
Each case has been reviewed by our editorial board of of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties, making the app an ideal practice tool for academic and professional licensure exams.
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease
31. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
32. Myocardial Infarction + LBBB
33. Atrial Myoxma
34. Myocarditis, Typhoid
35. Prinzmetal's Angina
36. Aortic Stenosis in Pregnancy
37. Marfan Syndrome
All those messages will fill up your message list soon and you have to manually take care of them. What about an application that captures those messages, so they will never reach Messaging?
- When you receive one of these SMS you will get a notification and a call list will be updated.
- Clicking on items in the list you can call, send SMS, see the contact details, and more.
- The Find SMS feature allows to clean up SMS messages by importing older calls in the program
If your operator isn't supported out of the box, you can use "Learn new SMS" feature to add your template to the block list.
IMPORTANT: This app works ONLY if you already have missed alert call service. Check with your mobile operator.
NOTE: To make it work along with GoSMS activate "Raise priority" in Settings of ICalledYou and go in GoSMS Settings/Advanced/Receive settings and disable option "Disable other message notification".
If you use MIUI ROM enter in Messages Settings of the ROM and choose Priority for other SMS apps option.
NOTE FOR LG G2 (maybe G3) USERS: Either disable message pop-up (in Messaging) or check Raise Priority (in ICalledYou) to let the app delete the SMS
Sorry, no Android 5 Lollipop support yet.
This program is free and supported by ads banner and reviews on the Play Store. With a small fee you can remove ads via in-app purchase.
It works only if missed call alert SMS service is available from your carrier! It's up to you to request and activate the service.
This is a nice-looking version of the four major tests used to assess sleep apnea risk: Berlin Questionnaire, Epworth Sleepiness Scale, Flemons formula e STOP BANG. Additionally it calculates BMI (body mass index) to evaluate if you have normal weight or some degree of obesity.
This application may be useful for physicians and patients to evaluate OSA risk with validated (and portable) scientific measuring tools and it is useful to follow-up patients on CPAP therapy.
If you need support, send me an e-mail. Please don't use comments box.
Note: these tests cannot replace medical consult
- ECCS/ERS 1993 and NHANES III reference values
- Predicted value, %Predicted and LLN of FEV1, FVC, VC, FEV6, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, TLC
- Flow-volume loop: predicted, LLN and measured
- Touch and edit flow-volume loop to observe how values and interpretation vary
- Spirometry interpretation based on ERS/ATS 2005 flow-chart
- Metric and Imperial Units, English and Italian language
Disclaimer: Automatic interpretation cannot replace medical advice!