Free Live Wallpapers
*** NOT TABLET COMPATIBLE ***
AD FREE / TOTALLY FREE LIVE WALLPAPERS
Please Note : This is a live wallpaper and not an application. On downloading this wallpaper you won't find any ICON on the home screen or the menu screen. To activate this wallpaper please follow these steps,
1. After downloading the wallpaper long press home screen
2. Click WALLPAPER from the appearing menu on the home screen
3. Then click on LIVE WALLPAPERS
4. A List of all the live wallpapers will appear, then select "Batman live Wallpaper"
5. Set Wallpaper.
Please Check Video for what LWP will look like on your device.
*** PLEASE SUPPORT US BY DOWNLOADING OUR PAID APPS ***
- This Live Wallpaper is unofficial image by Fans, for Fans and is not affiliated with or endorsed by their respective and rightful owners;
- All content in this app is from Google Image Search, then adjusted and transformed into a Live Wallpaper;
- Any references to trademarks are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- This Live Wallpaper is not affiliated with or endorsed by their respective and rightful owners;
- This application complies with COPYRIGHT LAW - FAIR USE;
- All trademarks, logos, and images are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines,please contact us directly.or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines,please contact us directly via e-mail supplied at the bottom of this page.
- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Presented under fair use for educational purposes.
- This Live Wallpaper HAS NO PERMISSIONS/ADVERTISING or ANY MONETARY BENEFIT TO THE DEVELOPER AT ALL.
Record your voice and apply any effect you want!
Apply helium, chorus, monster, chipmunk, backwards and many other funny effects to your voice!
Share your modified voice with friends(e-mail, dropbox, whatsapp...)
Voice Changer is an entertaining app with great graphics.
Have fun with your kids with voice changer!
- old radio
fmod is used as sound engine. www.fmod.org
microphone icon is from http://pelfusion.com.
Make a female's voice sound deep and slow, turn your friend’s voice into a robot, a squeaky chipmunk or sound like you are talking in an echoing cave. There are 12 effects to choose from and more to come soon! Simple Voice Changer allows you to record any sound/song/music using your phone's built in microphone and apply funny effects to it.
- Professionally translated into multiple languages.
- 12 Audio effects to choose from.
- Save your favorite recordings.
- Set your saved recordings to be your phone's ringtone.
- Share your recordings with friends.
- Can also be used as a regular Voice Recorder application.
People have been asking where the saved recordings are. On the main screen of Simple Voice Changer click on the "disk" button at the top right of the screen!
Keywords: Voice Changer, Voice Recorder, Voice Effects
Send hilarious voice and video messages where your voice is comically squeaky, for example with chipmunk voice (helium video changer is included). So funny voice recorder you will not stop recording yourself.
It's as easy as:
* Select video or audio to have a hilarious voice change. The video changer option modifies the voice of your existing videos too.
* Select your voice: chipmunk voice, robot voice, drunk voice and more coming.
* Record: say something out loud. Video transformer and voice processor.
* Play: hear your own words turned hilarious ;) Feel a the best helium voice recorder and helium video app!
* Share: send your robot voice, chipmunk voice or any other through your favorite chat app, save as ringtone, save to gallery, etc.
Do you have any comments, suggestions for improvements or new features for our voice processor, or any issues? We want our audio changer app be the most loved by our users. Leave a comment, we're listening!
CNET: ”If you are searching for a great time killer and funny photo app, this one is for you. This app promises many laughs as you twist and edit your friends' faces.”
Replace face parts Funny eyes, noses, make them bald.
Smudge and warp Make faces thin or fat, make ears pointy, make them smile.
Packed with features Add text or draw on top of the photo, Share with friends.
Simple to use, easy to learn and share.
** To keep this wallpaper free we have implemented ads. By completing the ad, the additional features will be unlocked
Change the sound principle is run by changing the frequency of the input sound, and then change the sound of the tone. Tone, so that the output sound on the senses and the original sound different.
Each of us in different voices, each from a different tone of our people and tone, we are talking baritone, tenor, is a different tone, and even the tone consistent, we can still distinguish two different people sound, or a different instrument sounds, this is a different timbre.
Voice changed, it is changed by means of a dual complex timbre and tone of voice, to achieve changes in the sound output.
Voice Changer is a very fun little software that can arbitrarily change your pronunciation, you can also share with their friends listen!
Open voice changed, first to record a voice, and then select the effect you want to pronunciation, you can record more interesting and funny.
Record your voice and apply any effect you want!
Apply helium, alien, squirrel, robot, backwards, smurf and many other funny effects to your voice!
You can send your changed voices directly from Whatsapp!
Share your modified voice with friends(e-mail, whatsapp, line...).
Save your modified voice to internal memory and set as ringtone, notification or alarm sound.
Have fun with your kids with voice changer!
- low battery
- old radio
- space station
fmod is used as sound engine. www.fmod.org
It's easy to create funny animated photos:
Select a mouth
Record yourself and change the voice to one of the funny voices.
Add animated objects Anything from popping eyes to a hammer and an animated bump on the head.
Touch ups smudge the image to make faces skinnier or fatter, add text, and much more
Share the video you’ve created with friends.
Free technical support is available, for this app, on the discussion forum:
30+ FREE Voice Effects !
Note: Dalek voices are actually labeled as: Cyborg I, Cyborg II, and Cyborg III in the actual app.
Robot 1-5 (Cylon and other scifi robots),Alien 1-4(Goauld,Asgard),Backwards,Bee,Chipmunk,Cyborg 1-4(Daleks,Cybermen),Deep,Deep Metallic(Darth Vader),Echo,Fast Backwards(foreign language),Fast Normal,Freaky 1-2,Helium(Despicable Minion),Hyper,Metallic,Possessed,Saw-Man(Jigsaw),Slow Backwards,Slow Normal
* You can also use this app to create custom ringtones using these voice effects..
* Create WICKED telephone greetings for yourself and/or your friends.
NOTE: When recording, try using different recording volume levels (look for the recording volume control within the app) in order to find the levels that work best for your device. The default recording level of 1 may not be optimal for your device, so you may need to play around with that setting to get good recordings..
If you hear excessive static during playback, try lowering your recording volume and make a new recording using this lower recording volume setting.
If you are unable to record audio using this app, try the following:
CHECK 1: Speak closely into the microphone.
CHECK 2: Raise the speaker volume on your phone/device.
CHECK 3: Raise the recording volume from within the app.
CHECK 4: Also, if you have a bluetooth headset and you are not able to record audio or just get static, try turning your bluetooth headset off and see if that resolves the issue.
CHECK 5: From within the app, try selecting a different audio recording rate, via Menu->Prefs. Supported audio recording rates include: 44100 stereo, 22050 stereo, 11025 stereo, 44100 mono, 22050 mono, 11025 mono, 48000 stereo, 48000 mono, 8000 mono. Depending on your device, only a subset of these recording rates may be available to you.
If you have a question or issue, post them to the following discussion forum:
(Note that this product cannot be used to spoof your voice within phone calls.)
You can hear a demo of some of the voice effects here:
HOW IT WORKS
1. Record a message
2. Pick a voice filter (try all of them!)
3. Send with Messenger and watch your friends crack up!
* Fun filters and masks to change your voice and your look
* Change your voice even after recording
* Save Flips to your camera roll
* Keep your favorite Flips to send later
* Totally integrated with Messenger
VOICE CHANGER = GOOD TIMES
* Have a funny story? Tell your BFF in high-pitched Helium
* Had a hot date? Dish the details as a Robot
* Running late? Say you're sorry with Macho
* Friends are missing the party? Go Wacko to tell them what they’re missing
Let’s get goofy with FlipLip!
@GetFlipLip on Twitter & Instagram
You can do this now with our fantastic Smart Voice Changer!
Record your sound and convert it into choice of your effect and hear it and have fun!
Download the Smartest Voice Changer today!
But watch out for Ginger – he’s trying to mess things up for Tom!
★★★ HOW TO PLAY ★★★
✔ Talk to Tom and he’ll repeat your words to Angela.
✔ Poke Tom or Angela and see how they react.
✔ Swipe Tom and he’ll blow a kiss.
✔ Shake the device to create an earthquake.
✔ Blow into the microphone to make the wind blow.
✔ Press the “Letter” button to enter chat mode and have a conversation with Angela.
✔ Press the Song button to hear Tom and Angela sing a song together.
✔ Press the “Flower Pot” button to see Ginger throw a pot on Tom's head.
✔ Press the Gift button to see Tom give Angela gifts.
✔ Record funny videos and share them with your friends.
★★★ HOW TO CHAT ★★★
✔ Press the Letter button to enter chat mode.
✔ Use the keyboard to type what you want to say or use dictation (English Language Only).
✔ Tom will then give your message to Angela.
✔ Angela will reply via text and voice (in English).
✔ Chat to Angela about anything you like: love, dating, friends, school, fashion, celebrities, movies, music, TV, books, hobbies, food, travel, and pets etc.
✔ Start trivia quizzes by typing any of these commands into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, play quiz.
✔ Get Angela to tell you a joke by typing “tell me a joke”.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app. More details: http://outfit7.com/privacy/
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s DC community and rank them in trending order
- Search: DC articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the DC community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
- funny sound effects
- save to device and share with friends.
- set as ringtone or notification sound.
Parents and kids can record a fun Darth Vader impression ! Adjust - Voice Depth and change to (5) for kids. Reviewers suggest male-to-male cable to connect headphone jack to play on HiFi audio equipment. Connect to your public address system to make a Darth Vader speech for best effect ! Keep volume low initially !
No real-time voice modification (megaphone) feature in the app (maybe later). That would allow use with a Darth Vader helmet.
COPYRIGHT and FAIR USE - This app does NOT use any copyrighted audio. Background image DOES bear a resemblance to Darth Vader - if copyright owner feels this is not within the ambit of "fair use" for a parody app, we may have to change the graphic of the Sith Lord to a more unrecognizable image. Darth Vader, Yoda are owned by Lucas Arts, now a part of Disney.
PARODY app - modify audio file soundtrack for Star Wars parody video on YouTube OR accurate VOICE IMPRESSION for Star Wars video on Facebook or Vine.
SING Karaoke as Darth (he's good) - try singing Karaoke as Bane (impossible ?). Fast change between Darth / Bane voice modification with a button press onscreen ! Or create a YouTube video of Bane in conversation with Vader.
COSPLAY (costume play) or SCI-FI movie fans of Star Wars now can sound like Darth Vader ! Listen to our 5-star reviews !
SOUNDBOARD - NO soundboard included, but Soundboard button on main screen will run ANY app (Menu-Soundboard to select one of your installed apps). We do not advocate violation of copyright content. It's USE as a REFERENCE (feedback for improving parody effect or voice impression) MAY OR MAY NOT fall within FAIR USE.
Watch DVD of the Star Wars movies - listen and practice the voice effect ! Improve your VOICE ACTING skills - try to speak like JAMES EARL JONES. Use ADJUST button to set Voice Depth: set (-1) if you have a deep voice, (5) if you are a kid.
Talking Tom Cat mode - familiar with the Talking Tom Cat apps ? Click LIVE button - speak and the former Jedi Knight will reply back with voice modification effects ! Use in quiet places. For noisy places, reduce microphone volume sensitivity: click Problems - Audio Source - Raw and speak closer to microphone. For a volume boost, use Adjust - Volume Boost.
Darth Vader BREATHING SOUND
Currently no separate breathing sound button, but app WILL convert your attempt at the breathing sound into an ACCURATE rendition of the Sith Lord breathing sound. This allows you to create a variety of breathing sounds instead of just a pre-determined one.
FREE FILE MANAGER - Menu - Folder shows record.wav (Record/Play), recordlive.wav (LIVE) files. DarthTalk folder contains audio files you have saved, and every audio file you have shared or e-mailed. We use the OPEN SOURCE and FREE OI File Manager app by openintents.org - you will be sent to Google Play to download it when needed.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (audio to SD card)
- WRITE_SETTINGS (Ringtone)
for Tapjoy coins:
Of the 1000s of android models, some will have recording issues. Menu - Sample Rate to 16000Hz may help. Menu - Email Us - rate us for our response to your issues !
If you use this app for public performance or comic book fan convention (like Comic Con), please let us know of the response !
- WAV or OGG compress (better than MP3)
- Best Audio Recorder for Stereo (Nexus are mono)
- Real Time Effects: Volume/Equalizer/Pitch (voice changer)
- Field Recorder - real-time monitor effects with Ear-Phones
- Best Voice Recorder for real-time monitoring of lectures.
- UI Hi-Visibility in Sunlight
- Stable & TalkBack accessible. Tested by Eyes-Free group
- Not a background recorder. For that use Smart Voice Recorder or Easy Voice Recorder
- Live Monitor in Stereo (plugin earphones before rec)
- Full File Manager (built-in or Total Commander)
- Choose Recording Folder
- Volume Buttons/Headset to Record/Pause/Stop
- Proximity Sensor (Ear Detect bottom-left button to ON). Phone to Ear (Record) or Face-down/up (Record/Pause). No buttons required to Record! Touchscreen disable near Ear for safety
- Instant Play/Share/Rename last recording
- Instant label as Trash/Favorite
- Directly run apps! - Run App 1 2 3 buttons (right edge)
- Reduce Errors/Mistakes/silent space in voice memos (since easier to Pause)
- UI customizable - Remove buttons from screen
NOT A CALL RECORDER
Although it CAN record phone calls - enable Speakerphone during a call - THEN switch to our app.
NOT A BACKGROUND RECORDER
Stops recording if app is interrupted. Design decision to avoid accidental recordings - no longer will you forget that recording was on after you are done with a long phone call! For background recording use Smart Voice Recorder or Easy Voice Recorder
RECORD FOR HOURS
Make sure recording is not interrupted - switch to Airplane Mode, stop Alarm apps which may interrupt. Tested for 3 hours. 100 hour recording possible in 4GB file size with OGG compression.
BLIND ACCESSIBLE - TESTED WITH TALKBACK
Tested extensively by Eyes-Free google group members with rave reviews. Stable & extremely accessible with TalkBack. Help is accessible - Counter speaks recording time and state. Volume and Headset button controls. Monitor with Ear-Phones. Even Time/Date spoken separately. Can use the accessible Total Commander File Manager. Google needs to fix a bug in TalkBack on Kit Kat for Volume Button controls to work - works well for non-TalkBack users.
OGG COMPRESSION - better than MP3 !!
OGG is open, hi-quality, smaller file size. Play / Edit OGG files on Mac/PCs using free/open source VLC / Audacity.
FULL FILE MANAGER - built-in !!
OI File Manager (built-in). Switch to Total Command File Manager in Settings. Use Total Commander plugins for FTP, DropBox and other tasks
FILE MANAGEMENT - user control over files!
Files created wth UNIQUE names based on Date/Time. Organized into Daily Folders (default) or Flat (as in other apps). Use built-in file manager - create folders / organize as you please! Pick custom Recording Folder!
INSTANT LABEL - TRASH / FAVORITE
Label last recording instantly as "Trash" or "Favorite" - file moved to Trash / Favorites sub-folder - remove it later using File Manager!
INSTANT PLAY / SHARE / RENAME
Conveniently Play last recording! Click on files in File Manager to Play/Edit or Share with Skype/Email apps. Rename last recording
SCREEN DIMS - SAVE BATTERY POWER
Dim Screen on Timeout (turn on in Settings). Dims and Touchscreen disabled when phone near Ear (when Ear Detect is ON).
RUN APP 1 2 3
Buttons on right edge - run any app! Simplifies switching between often-used apps.
KITKAT - NO EXTERNAL SD CARD USAGE
Kit Kat restricts use of external SD card. Rooted device owners can enable external SD card access using something like: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.extcardpatch
- Write_External_Storage (save audio)
FOR TAPJOY (to remove ads):
- E-mail: amazingaudiovoicerecorder AT stereomatch.com
Load an image into the app. Use your finger to Feel. Switch to Draw mode. Save your drawing as an image. Share the image.
Image will be shown again when you restart the app. Use Clear button to clear the screen to black.
Send external images to the app. From the Gallery or other apps, you can use Share on an image file to send it to this app. Image will be fit inside drawing area.
Snapshot and Restore buttons will be helpful until real undo redo functionality is implemented.
Buttons are on the left edge when device is held in Landscape mode. The buttons are Clear, Draw, Feel, Snapshot, Restore, Share and Menu which leads to Save, Folder and Help. If device is held in Portrait mode, the buttons will appear at the top edge. The Clear button will be at top-right then.
In Feel mode, you can move your fingers across the drawing. The device will vibrate when your fingers move across a white area. If you keep your fingers still there will be no vibration.
When you draw, it will draw with a white pen or brush on black background. Device will vibrate whenever something is being drawn on screen.
The vibration effect tries to mimic the vibration you feel in your finger as you swipe it across a textured surface. This happens when your fingerprint ridges stick and slip to the texture of the surface. With this app, the android device tries to mimic that vibration.
The app can be used as an aid for drawing by kids - as Feel mode may help retracing over drawings.
The app can be used by blind users with TalkBack enabled.
Issue for Accessibility TalkBack users using Explore By Touch:
Explore By Touch interferes with single-finger drawing on screen. Users can turn off Explore By Touch if possible. Or use this app with Single Tap Mode which is available in TalkBack settings on Android 4.2.2 and above.
If you are running without Single Tap Mode, every drawing stroke will have a short straight line at the beginning of every stroke. In addition, you will not be able to draw very small strokes. This is because Explore By Touch forces touch events to not be delivered to the app until you move the finger far enough after first pressing down on the screen. One way to avoid this issue is to wait about 1 second at the beginning of every stroke until you hear a slight buzz i.e. touch screen then wait and then continue with drawing your stroke. This will allow you to draw smooth strokes even on earlier Android versions without Single Tap Mode.
So TalkBack users should try to use Single Tap Mode in TalkBack settings on Android 4.2.2 and above. Or wait a second at the start of every stroke if they are using Android versions without Single Tap Mode.
If you just want to draw single dots on screen, that should work on all android versions - this is because the first tap of every stroke is always drawn on screen without problem - even on earlier Android devices. You should be able to tap on the screen to successfully create single braille dots, which could later be felt.
Press the Draw button to switch to Draw mode. Draw on screen with your finger. A thick white stroke will be drawn wherever your finger moves. The device will vibrate to indicate when drawing is actually taking place.
Swipe across the screen with your finger to feel white areas of the drawing. The device will vibrate whenever the path of your finger crosses a white area. There will be no vibration if you keep your finger still.
Press Share button to save the image to shared folder on SD card. And then pick the app you wish to send the image.
Press Save button to save the image to the SD card. Press the Folder button to pick an image to show. NOTE: we use the open-source and FREE OI File Manager app. You will be taken to Google Play to download this free app when needed.
The vibration feature is still a work in progress.