*If you are upgrading to v2.0 Uninstall the old version first!*
Android Jellybean 4.3 Go Theme, a beautiful theme based on the newest Android 4.3 Operating System. This theme redesigns your home screen to give you the look and feel of Jellybean -the icons, wallpaper, and app drawer have all been themed. The theme gives your phone a fresh new feel with all the functionality and smoothness of GO Launcher EX.
**View some of our other AWESOME GO Themes, like our Galaxy S4 Theme, under "More by Mosaic Apps"**
- 40 HD Icons - Including all stock Jelly Bean Icons + Samsung Galaxy SIII Icons
- 10 Gorgeous 1436x1196 HD wallpapers from Jelly Bean + 3 Custom Wallpapers + 5 From Android 4.2 + 5 From 4.3
- Beautiful App drawer with Holo UI
- Cool folder design
To apply: Click menu> Themes> Android Jelly Bean 4.3 GoTheme
- To Change and Icon: Hold icon> Click replace> Themes Icon> Android Jelly Bean 4.3 GoTheme
*Email me with any suggestions or comments, thanks!*
*There will be more added with updates*
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.2+ (Bridge API 30+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
Ready for a brand new operating experience on Android tablet Platform? Try it out!
Support dragging operation on dock bar
Add / Delete screens
Self-define folders to categorize apps
Check running apps and clear all
Brand new adding interface
1. Not able to install GO Launcher HD?
GO Launcher HD is available for tablet devices with Android 2.2 or above.
2. How to add icons and widgets to home screen?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface. You can add app icons, shortcut, folder, widget to home screen.
3. How to change wallpaper?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface, and click Wallpaper tab and select wallpaper you want.
4. How to create app folder?
You can create folders in two ways. First, click “New Folder” icon on action bar. Second, long press an icon to drag and drop it with the other one to build a new folder.
Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
Copyright 2004-2011 All Rights Reserved.
Web History Launcher lets you view and load websites that you have visited with the basic Android browser. This goes in one quick step and is much faster than typing the full address, using bookmarks or other conservative approaches.
Websites from the browser's history are shown in a list. By pressing [Open] you can load any of those websites in a quick and convenient way.
Web History Launcher works only with the default Android browser, alternate browsers are not supported.
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Android 1.6 or higher, with inserted SD card or built-in external storage area is mandatory.
When you launch the Lesser Pad, a list of text files in the "Default Folder" is displayed.
* When you tap the spinner on the top right corner of the screen (on the ActionBar in Honeycomb or higher), you can select "other folders in the same level as the default folder".
* Tap a file name, open the editor screen.
* Hold a file name, can open the file in other apps.
* When you press the "New" button at the bottom left of the screen (on the ActionBar in Honeycomb or higher), can create a new text file.
* Press "Edit Folders..." on the ActionBar or menu, "Edit Folders" screen is displayed.
* Press "Settings ..." on the menu or ActionBar, open the Settings screen.
* Tap the spinner in the upper right corner of the screen(on the ActionBar in Honeycomb or higher), if you select a other folder, move to that folder the current file.
* Can be "search by passed to other apps", "copy", "cut", for selected text in the edit field.
* Can be shared with other apps of the text in edit field.
* Open the dialog from ActionBar or menu, you can check modified date and the number of characters, automatic renaming, or deleting file.
* Text is automatically saved when the Lesser Pad is paused by, for example, press the home key or back key.
* When you create new file, file name is generated automatically by the Lesser Pad.
###Edit Folders Dialog
* You can do name change and create new folder, and delete.
* Can only delete folders that are empty.
* For "Default Folder" can not be operated.
* You can set the font size, cursor position when open a file, the default folder.
* If you want to change the default folder, please enter the folder name on the SD card. Please omit the part that points such as "/mnt/sdcard", the upper layer of the SD card.
If You have a device that has a built-in keyboard, can use shortcut operation.
* On File List
* menu+n: Create new file
* menu+e: Edit Folders
* menu+p: Preferences
* On Editor Screen
* menu+x: Cut
* menu+c: Copy
* menu+v: Paste
* menu+a: Select all
* menu+z: Undo
* menu+f: External Search
* menu+s: Share text
* menu+i: Details
* menu+d: Delete file
* menu+p: Preferences
* menu+j: Switch IME
For save of text file, Lesser Pad requires write permission to the SD card.Depending on the version of Android, which may be displayed to allow the permissions other than this during the installation, it is one that is required by the OS for compatibility, Lesser Pad are those permissions are not used.
Copyright of part
Part of the menu icons and the launcher icon of Lesser Pad is based on an icon set that Mr. Danny Allen has created the [Monochrome]( http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Monochrome?content=18317 ).
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. For more information, please read the [GNU General Public License]( http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html ).
Can be obtained from http://sourceforge.jp/users/kodakana/pf/Lesser_Pad/scm/ The source code of this program.
More from developer
Install xScope FIRST!
Help support and check out my Clonium theme!
xScope_sraFreeMatte (small and large tab version)
- missing menu fix
- added new large tab version
Please be kind with comments and more updates will come!
- now in my other theme pack!
This theme will be updated soon.
Theme Only! Install xScope Browser first!!
AFTER INSTALL RUN ONCE!!
- AppLuv *NEW*
- Clonium DroidForums
- Matte Pro Black
- Matte Pro Blue
- Matte Pro Green
- Matte Pro Red
Please visit forum for support/feedback and to help test.
Added a second style theme called MIUI based off the style of MIUI ROM. Please give me suggestions on my forum and I will improve. Any problems...support forum first :) I will help you with any problems and address any comments/concerns.
Included Theme/Colors (so far):
- xdaBrown ;)
*new themes to come, request more in my forum!
Please keep this installer installed. You will not only miss out on theme updates but this will eventually be turned into a "theme generator". More details will be on my site soon. This is a low price...price may go up when installer has more features and customizations.
Please also checkout my app launcher: Clutch Beta <--search market or visit site for details.