Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
- Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
You can download the Demo version for free or you can start practicing with the full Pro version.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
For a really small price you get a professional metronome on your smartphone with every feature you could ask for plus a lot more!
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Italian tempo markings
- Load and save presets
- Tap tempo
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual reference
- Visual feedback
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
About License Issues:
If you are facing license issues please update Mobile Metronome Pro, clear Google Play app data (not cache) and try again. There are comments on the internet about this issue, affecting many apps. sorry for the inconvenience!
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome Pro to stop automatically when there's an incoming call.
- VIBRATE is required for the vibration feature
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
Practicing with a metronome is one of the most important exercises you can do but it is also essential that you develop your own internal time feel, which is what this App is designed for!
This app was designed by me, for me - and you :) And I'm sure you find it as useful as I do!!
Downbeat allows you to create up to 20 highly customizable presets for easy recall during a show. It is divided into two modes, "Live mode", and "Edit Mode".
"Live Mode" lets you easily recall presets, start, and stop the metronome without any controls used to edit the metronome presets getting in the way, or cluttering up the screen. In Live Mode, Downbeat also visually displays the tempo for situations where an audible metronome is impractical.
"Edit Mode" lets you easily create and adjust presets, control metronome tempo, accent beats, beats per measure, beat subdivisions, and much more. You can also used edit mode as a traditional metronome if you don't wish to use presets.
This flexible easy to use metronome is a great tool for any band, musician, or dancer.
Guitar Player Magazine says: "This ingenious super metronome was developed by funky-as-hell Sco sideman Avi Bortnick. It will leave out beats randomly to force you to strengthen your own inner time-keeping muscles, and it has other cool features for odd meters, drum machine-style patterns, and more. For the low price of $2.99, this is an awesome learning, grooving, solidifying tool."
NoTreble.com says: "I love the aesthetic and layout of Time Guru. It’s very simple and elegant. Time Guru also offers ability to set randomness of your subdivisions (great for testing your internal clock)... There is one thing that Time Guru does that I absolutely love, and for which, this app will always live on my Phone – at the top of the screen, you will see a series of numbers (1-7). When you press a number, it is set first in a sequence and you can choose a subdivision that will then repeat that number of times (or set it to rest that number of times). Sound confusing? It isn’t, because the layout is so simple. Every time you press a new number, it is set next in the sequence and you choose your continue to choose your subdivisions."
Develop your inner sense of rhythm with Time Guru - the only metronome with the ability to mute its sound at random, in sequenced patterns, or both, so that you can assess whether you tend to rush or drag or loose your place with odd meters. Time Guru can periodically leave you on your own so that you strengthen your own internal sense of time, rather than relying on the constant, rigid, external time keeping of a metronome. It's like training wheels that sometimes come up off the ground.
Time Guru also features:
-the ability to play in different time signatures or sequences of time signatures
-create rhythmic drum-machine like patterns
-save presets for tempo, meter, sound and muting-
-35 loud sound sets;
-Human or robot voice counting in English, Chinese, French, German or Russian - great for teaching!
-tap tempo (5 to 300 BPM range)
-super accurate, rock-solid timing via a customized audio engine.
And of course it can function as a normal metronome. It is the ultimate tool for becoming a rock-steady, time guru.
See the instructional videos on Youtube:
Drummer's Metronome is the perfect click track for practicing sessions or live gigs. Easy to set up and plainly audible in your headphones. Setlists for quick access. High quality samples built in, custom sounds can be loaded. Like it silent ? Either use the vibration or a visual metronome.
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Beats by Flashlight
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
Compatible with all devices.
A set of user sounds available for download from our website.
User manual also available on our website.
New features include:
- presets and setlists - store up to 1000 presets and 200 setlists with 100 presets each
- visual beat indication
- user sounds - import and use your own sounds from wav files on your SD card
- a set of user sounds available for download from our website
- user selectable accent on any beat
- user selectable silence on any beat
- automatic delay time calculator
- classic mode option - tempo increments work as on an classic old school metronome
- Italian tempo markings
And the old features remain the same:
- intuitive and easy to use
- sample accurate sound engine
- cool graphical user interface
- easy to see in the dark
- big play button
- big tempo mode
- stays perfectly tight all the time
This is the best and most accurate metronome for Android money can buy !
Created by musicians for musicians...
...and please, do us a favor:
Read the manual carefully before posting any negative comments. Enjoy :-)
And finally, make sure to check our website for the latest info.
-Flying Saucer Apps
Keywords: music, musician, musicians, metronome, tempo, practice
A new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for volume
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage.
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Web-based manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
The virtual drum machine lets you play all the built in grooves, in any time signature and tempo you dial in. With all the functionality you can expect from an advanced metronome, this android app also gives you fine control over the swing level.
The grooves are programmed to fit your music whether you play jazz, blues, pop, rock, bossa, samba, salsa, waltz or reggae etc. It does not matter if you play guitar, bass, piano, drums, percussion or any other instrument.
Whether you are a professional musician or an enthusiast there are ways to make this metronome work for you. Improvise to any built in rhythm or practice to improve your timing. Learn to keep a steady pulse or find new beats.
While the metronome is playing you can still modify parameters like tempo, time signature, shuffle and freely customize the swing level. You can set the swing on either eighths or sixteenths.
From the settings menu you can activate the vibration feature, change the sound of the metronome or even set the color theme. These features helps when you are live on stage and need a discrete tempo indication.
Use earphones, or plug into your amplifier or PA-system during band rehearsal to get the best experience.
Practice becomes fun with a metronome that knows how to groove!
* Many different rhythm patterns.
* Many different click sounds.
* A second optional rhythm. Finally you can practise "2 against 3".
* "Tap tempo" function.
* Visual representation.
* Stereo: One rhythm one the left, the second one on the right, when you use headphones.
Rodolfo Amaral de Almeida, music teacher from Spain, says: "This is the best metronome on the planet. There is no other software or physical device that allows this".
This app does not spy on you, it requires no permissions, and it contains no ads.
The app requires a phone that will support audio output at 22050 Hz or at least 11025 Hz. Most modern phones do support these rates. If you're not sure, download this free app to test your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jorgk.SamplingRates
There is a "try before you buy" option: Visit the developer's website at www.jorgk.com/music and try the JAVA version which will run on PCs and Macs.
One note of caution: The metronome might not sound even on older phones at high beats per minute.
You can predefine the BPMs needed for your gig and start the metronome with the press of one button. No messing around with adjustments between songs.
The library handles collection of songs and sets.
Each song is defined by a unique name, a BMP value and a time signature. You can add, delete and edit songs, and import lists of songs created on other devices like a PC.
A set is a list of songs and can contain up to 50 songs.
You can add, delete, copy, edit and play sets.
The metronome can be set to ‘Count in’ mode, stopping automatically after 4 bars, or to continuous mode.
The BPM click can be made visible by flashing part of the screen, and it can be assisted by vibrator, if device has one, so that you can sense the beat even with no visibility and the metronome audio drowned in sound.
A time signature can be set to emphasize the first beat (audio) of each bar.
Designed as tool when leading a band, it is a smart utility for any musician wanting control of the Beat.
• 12 BPM Buttons (or 10 for ldpi ,low screen resolution devices)
• BPM range: 40 to 150 Beats Per Minute
• Count-In: on/off
• Vibration beat: on/off
• Visible beat: on/off
• Time Signature
• Song and Set libraries
• BPM accuracy will depend on the android load and capabilities. The metronome is set to prioritize long term stability over inter-beat accuracy.
Do you want to have full control over your work?
Are you looking for an accurate and reliable metronome?
Best Metronome PRO is perfect for you!
Our handy device will become close friend of every musician who needs a metronome to daily exercise. The application with maintenance of a simple interface offers all the functionality of professional metronomes available in stores.
♫ The possibility of setting the tempo from 20 to 240 BPM beats per minute
♫ Italian determinations of the tempo which are used in music
♫ The opportunity to determine the tempo by rapping it on the screen (Tap the tempo)
♫ The extensive system of playlists with the ability to record multiple tracks on each of them
♫ Simple and convenient playback of the playlist
♫ The division of complex bars into simple bars with the possibility of the distinction of the first value both in the main bar and in every simple bar (Accents)
♫ The opportunity to divide the metric unit into smaller rhythmic values
♫ The opportunity to combine sound effects with visual effects (Flash) and vibration
♫ 4 different types of timbre
♫ Meter and bar’s indicator (currently playing metric measure of bar)
♫ Metronome turns off automatically in the case of receiving a call (the application is running in the background)
♫ Adjustable volume
♫ Settings are automatically saved when you exit the application
If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Metronome PRO please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Enjoy this app!
Mono Guitar Free comes with three different sounds, clean, dirty and distortion. You can noodle and riff to your hearts content.
One finger power chords have been added to the latest release, now you can jam with friends.
Use string bends and slides to enhance your playing.
Includes a resizeable 5 fret window (select resize from the menu), the software tries to provide a reasonable sized fretboard for any device, but you can also change it in the menu, just click resize and drag to the size you want.
22 frets are covered in groups of 5, plus half a fret below to allow the zero fret to be played instead of open strings, and sliding into notes.
Long touch the yellow bar then slide to change the fret position.
You can choose to play left handed and the layout will be reversed.
Sorry no shredding, the technology is just not up to it yet!.
The app is aware of different sized devices and tries to position itself so that it is in the easiest position to play. If it doesn't seem correct on your device, please let us know and we will do our best to make it work for you.
For those having trouble with it, it's a monophonic instrument on a touch screen so you need to lift your fingers once the note has finished, more like playing a keyboard, otherwise other notes will not sound.
Please be aware that this app is unlikely to perform satisfactorily on a tablet device due to the distance from the edge of the device to the screen making it an unnatural playing position. Also because of the diversity of screens in use on Android devices some may not respond sufficiently quickly or accurately.
Requires a minimum 320x480 screen.
If you encounter problems with the app, by all means leave comments, but just saying that it is Rubbish does not give us much to work on to improve it. Please let us know what device it isn't working correctly on and an idea of the problem. We may be able to do something about it.
Better still write to us directly so we can get to the bottom of it.
It is not a 'feel good' app, it won't make you sound like Eric unless you can already play guitar like Eric!
Check out my youtube video, just a touch of reverb added to the mix.
Easily transpose chord charts which will be remembered until you change it.
Easy entry and editing of chord charts with logical chord groupings such as in-key, minor or dominant displays.
Link each chord chart to an audio or Midi file that is on your device. Great for practise or solo gigs. Songs within set-lists can have different audio files so you can have multiple keys or arrangements.
*** NEW in 22.214.171.124 ***: Link each chord chart to an image file or PDF. Add a lead sheet. Songs within set-lists can have different image files so you can have multiple keys or arrangements.
Create and save your own templates for entering chord charts.
Create and manage multiple set-lists each with their own transposition.
Enter a full screen of notes for each chart with information or anything else you want to remember.
Move between all charts or charts in a set-list with a horizontal screen swipe.
Choice of Black on White or White on Black screen colour and an option to highlight repeats and signs.
Add repeats, rests and other standard music notation marks.
Send Charts to other chordpad users via email as well as to image for printing.
Multiple screen sizes have been generated and tested on an emulator, if they dont appear correctly on your device, please let us know.
A quick start guide is available from Menu/More in html format.