ChordBook lets you create the song progression of a song and save it in your tablet, so you could create your own Real Book in your tablet.
¡¡ And now ChordBook also plays the comping to let you play along !!
Editing a sheet is very easy. Yo can get your song in 5 minutes.
List of Features:
* Can mark part of song (A,B,C)
* Chords easily edited
* Two chords by bar
* All chord variations
* Zoom in and Zoom out for each song to select the best fitting text size.
* Instantly transpose.
* Play song as a midi file
* Some styles to play (Bossa, Stride, Swing, Vals, ...)
* Background color customizable
* Font typeface customizable
* Work wiht sub-folders
* Saves songs also as a Lilypond file (so you will be able to print it on a Pc and share)
* Comes with 375 standards
* Can add lyrics or notes asociated to chords.
* Send songs in file format by email
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" database contains wide set of base or lesser known chords such as: major, minor, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, diminished (dim), suspended (sus), augmented (aug), fifth (5th), sixth (6th), seventh (7th), ninth (9th), eleventh (11th), thirteenth (13th). The total number of available chords is 1500+, up to 6th inversions.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" helps to easily understand chords and improvise on the most popular pianos or keyboards: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
Using our chord progression builder and progression patterns together with MIDI export you would be able to create and listen your own unique ringtones without advanced knowledge of music theory. That means that using "Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" you can your own great composition and ringtones right from your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
Watch our interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints) which helps you to better understand music harmony, theory and scale relations. Watch our video tutorials how to get started with Piano Companion: chords, scales for music and then try everything on most popular pianos: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
The great advantage of Piano Companion is the fact that it's a growing application, so we will be glad to consider any new features which helps you to increase usability.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" key features:
- 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions including: major, minor, diminished, suspended, augmented, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, etc.
- 10000+ scales including Major, Minor, Chromatic, Pentatonic Blues/Major/Minor, Aeolian, etc.
- 12 root keys
- Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
- Interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Help to search available scale chords in Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
- Reverse chord & scale lookup
- Watch chord on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Watch scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Displays compatible scale's chords
- Plays chords
- Plays scales
- Plays arpeggiated chords
- Audio support
- Relative scale suggestions
- Compatible scale chords
- Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
- Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
- User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
- You can create your own chord charts
- Ability to create and search favorite scales
- MIDI In support for reverse scales/reverse chords screens
- Piano with MIDI In support (Android 3.1+ and USB-host)
Prompt support from Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would be happy to hear your suggestion for Piano Companion.
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, NO subscriptions, FREE tabs library updates.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 500,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
Buy now and get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
Band2Play is a powerful but easy to handle playback tool. It creates a playback of the chord progression you entered, which can be used for example for jazz improvisation, for singing, as play-along, or for other purposes.
In order to make the playback sound even more appropriate, you can choose from a wide selection of playback styles, such as jazz, Bossa Nova, Latin Jazz, Pop Ballad, Rock, and more...
The handling is very easy: simply enter the chords, choose a style and click "Play" to hear the playback.
It supports almost every possible chord combination, as well as different bar times. Various Substyles as breaks, kicks etc. refine your playback.
The playback repeats and progression can be set individually; the created arrangements can be saved.
- Many different playback-styles available from sections like Jazz, Latin-Jazz, Pop, …
- Every style has substyles which you can use for breaks, voicings, kicks, and endings
- Supports nearly all chords with or without extra bass note (full list at the bottom)
- Chord changes within the same bar
- The playback order (repeats) can be set individually
- Save and open arrangements
- Rests (for all instruments or for all instruments excepted the drums)
- Automatically generated MIDI file (which can be shared or used on other devices)
- Different times: 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, …
- Tempo can be set individually
- Different playback instruments
- Audio demos in the product video
- and more
Available languages: English and German
We wish you much success and fun while practicing.
Overview of the supported chords (for example, all with C as root):
Cm, Cm2, Cm27, Cm6, Cm6b9, Cm69, Cm6#9, Cm7, Cm7b5, Cm7b9, Cm79, Cm7#9, Cm9, Cm9b11, Cm911, Cm9#11, Cmmaj7, Cmmaj79, C, C2, C2sus4, C2sus47, C247, C24, Csus4, C47, Csus47, Cb5, C6, C69, C7, C7sus4, C79, C7b9, C7#9, C7#9b13, C7#11, C713, C7b13, C9, C11, C13, Cmaj7, Cmaj7b5, Cmaj7#5, Cmaj7#59, Cmaj79, Cmaj7b9, Cmaj7#9, Cmaj7b11, Cmaj7#11, Cmaj713, Cmaj7b13, Cmaj7#13, Cmadd2, Cm7add2, Cadd2, Cadd9, Cdim, Cdim7, C°, C°7, Caug, Caug7, C+7
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
1. A simple path that uses scales the chords have in common, thereby reducing the number of changes you have to make
2. A complex path that breaks longer-lasting chords into sections and supplies multiple scales per chord, reducing the monotony of playing over long-lasting chords, by increasing the number of changes while still maintaining compatibility with the chords.
- Save / Load your progressions
- Transpose the progressions
- Export your paths onto your SD card to print from a computer
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
- Over 75 types of chords
- A chord symbol index
-Supports all possible tunings of the mandolin, ukulele, and guitar.
-Forward chord finder dynamically generates an easily scrollable list of the easiest fingerings for every chord.
-Reverse chord finder helps you put a name to fingerings you already know how to play
-Scale calculator shows how to play major, natural, harmonic, and melodic minor, major and minor pentatonic, blues, and more scales up and down the fretboard.
-Key calculator helps you compose, tab, and transpose songs by indicating which chords go along with a given key.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
40 high quality Chord Samples (20mb) created with the Clavia Nordlead3 Synthesizer (16bit, 44.1kHz, Stereo)
C major, C minor, C maj7, C min7
Every Chord Type is delivered in 2 variations, lo and hi:
lo = 3rd(and 4th, if any) note below the base note
hi = 3rd(and 4th, if any) note above the base note
All Chords are tuned to C in multiple Octaves (C2 - C6)
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
- Ability to quickly select and display the next song
- Automatic scrolling of lyrics
- Can play Mp3 Backing Tracks
- Chord and text highlighting
- Static sidebar for chord and song information
- Lyric and set list editors
- Search for and download lyrics and chords (requires Users Own Bing API Search Key)
- and many others
If you like this app please leave a favourable rating. If you dont like it, please contact the developer before leaving a poor review. This app is updated at regular intervals with new features and is constantly being improved.
Thanks for using Lyric Pad and like us on Facebook
Mono Guitar Free comes with three different sounds, clean, dirty and distortion. You can noodle and riff to your hearts content.
One finger power chords have been added to the latest release, now you can jam with friends.
Use string bends and slides to enhance your playing.
Includes a resizeable 5 fret window (select resize from the menu), the software tries to provide a reasonable sized fretboard for any device, but you can also change it in the menu, just click resize and drag to the size you want.
22 frets are covered in groups of 5, plus half a fret below to allow the zero fret to be played instead of open strings, and sliding into notes.
Long touch the yellow bar then slide to change the fret position.
You can choose to play left handed and the layout will be reversed.
Sorry no shredding, the technology is just not up to it yet!.
The app is aware of different sized devices and tries to position itself so that it is in the easiest position to play. If it doesn't seem correct on your device, please let us know and we will do our best to make it work for you.
For those having trouble with it, it's a monophonic instrument on a touch screen so you need to lift your fingers once the note has finished, more like playing a keyboard, otherwise other notes will not sound.
Please be aware that this app is unlikely to perform satisfactorily on a tablet device due to the distance from the edge of the device to the screen making it an unnatural playing position. Also because of the diversity of screens in use on Android devices some may not respond sufficiently quickly or accurately.
Requires a minimum 320x480 screen.
If you encounter problems with the app, by all means leave comments, but just saying that it is Rubbish does not give us much to work on to improve it. Please let us know what device it isn't working correctly on and an idea of the problem. We may be able to do something about it.
Better still write to us directly so we can get to the bottom of it.
It is not a 'feel good' app, it won't make you sound like Eric unless you can already play guitar like Eric!
Check out my youtube video, just a touch of reverb added to the mix.
It can help you build speed on those tricky runs and arpeggios as well as improving technique and stamina.
Set a start Bpm, Number of increments, Number of bars per increment and an End Bpm and Practise Metronome will steadily increase the speed.
The variable meter (2 - 16 beats) allows practise in different time signatures. Each beat of the meter can be accented to aid counting and playing complex times and rhythms, for example the Flamenco Compás.
Accents can be assigned a different sound to make them more obvious.
An 'easy beat' sound patch enables a simple Drum rhythm to be created. Assign the snare sound to the Accents and choose where you want the snare to be. Plus a Conga beat.
A continuous play option allows the Practise Metronome to function as a conventional metronome with it's speed set by the Start Bpm. A 440 Hz tuning note is also provided.
Data entry is via an on screen Jog Wheel, which prevents the need for constant pop-ups from the keyboard.
The Jog Wheel is also the Start/Stop control.
There are a choice of 10 sounds Agogo, WoodBlock, Hand Claps, Hi Conga, Hi Hat, Lo Conga, Side Stick, Triangle, Bass Drum and Snare which are provided through the Android Media Player via Midi.
The Practise Metronome generates Midi as needed. in testing (on HTC Hero) the metronome was very accurate, as this is ultimately under the control of the media player, this may vary with hardware.
A lead-in is also provided which can give you 1 to 8 bars of count-in and can be assigned to a different sound so you can be sure when the main sequence has started.
When the Practise Metronome is playing, a running indicator is displayed along with the current and previous BPM, allowing you to monitor your progress as your playing improves.
A transport option displays positional information within a sequence which can be changed in real time so you can skip back to a previous tempo without restarting the whole sequence as well as control over beat volumes and the overall media volume for your device.
Contextual help is also available by a long click on any field.
Access to the media player equalizer is provided (only available on Android 2.3 and above). This will allow additional volume if it's currently too low. Please be aware that the settings affect all media played while the metronome is in memory. If you are using headphones check that other media players are set to a comfortable level.
It is possible that the equalizer may not work correctly if you have installed a custom Android ROM on your device, it has been tested with Cyanogen V7-05 on HTC Hero and works fine, along with the Android emulator. If you do find any problems, let us know and we will endeavour to sort them out quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
There appears to be a large discrepancy in the output volume
of midi files across devices. The volume obtainable is dependant on the midi player in each device. The internal volumes are user controllable if the option is turned on, but the default volumes are set at maximum for the accented beats. If your device is too quiet to be usable, I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do about it. (see above)
If you feel compelled to leave a comment to this effect, please state which device you are using although it is possible that different versions of the same device can have different results, or better still send me an email. If I get enough responses I will post a list of the results.
Midi was chosen to ensure consistent accuracy of timing across devices and performed well on test devices.
Please don't be put off trying the Practise Metronome by this issue, you can always obtain a refund within the rules of the market.
Requires Android 1.6 or later and a device with 240x320 screen or better. Android 2.3 to access the equalizer.