-Have access to all the chord progressions in any key with a touch of a button.
-Transpose songs in any key, Giving you the ability to compose better.
-Analyze songs deeper with a better understanding of root progression study
-More freedom in improvisation
The circle of fifth
To learn the Circle of fifth can be an arduous and tedious task which could leave many confused and frustrated.
With chord wheel, you can now have a deep insight to the elusive circle of fifth...
-Understand the nature of scales
-Understand the nature of key signatures
-Includes seventh and other extensions adding colors to a chord.
-Click on any key, The Root Progression (i.e. Roman Numeral) for each chord is included.
Get this vital tool for all serious musicians today for the cheapest price!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Create edit and save your charts in an easy to access chart list.
Export charts for distribution as email attachments and import charts from your SD card folder.
Easily copy and paste individual cells or entire lines. Charts can also be transposed to any key.
Lines can be labelled as Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Intro or custom text can be entered.
Best viewed on 7 inch screen or larger.
- Auto format of chord cells
- Export and import charts as xml files
- Access charts from an editable chart list
- Easily transpose charts
- Clutter free interface with large fonts and a high contrast color scheme
- Your device won't go to sleep until you exit the app
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
All the tunes you need. In the pocket. All the time.
The Fakebook sheet music reader is preloaded with chord progressions for 1200 classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats. Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – Fakebook lets you draw and annotate on all charts, regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Import ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Instant access to all music through search bar, chart browser and song list editor.
* Store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder.
* Over 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards.
* Search Spotify and YouTube for recordings of any song with a single click. * Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* Full AirTurn (2 and 4 pedals) and PageFlip wireless pedal support. Programmable actions
* Live metronome, shows tempo without obscuring the music.
Note that PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
ChordBook lets you create the song progression of a song and save it in your tablet, so you could create your own Real Book in your tablet.
¡¡ And now ChordBook also plays the comping to let you play along !!
Editing a sheet is very easy. Yo can get your song in 5 minutes.
List of Features:
* Can mark part of song (A,B,C)
* Chords easily edited
* Two chords by bar
* All chord variations
* Zoom in and Zoom out for each song to select the best fitting text size.
* Instantly transpose.
* Play song as a midi file
* Some styles to play (Bossa, Stride, Swing, Vals, ...)
* Background color customizable
* Font typeface customizable
* Work wiht sub-folders
* Saves songs also as a Lilypond file (so you will be able to print it on a Pc and share)
* Comes with 375 standards
* Can add lyrics or notes asociated to chords.
* Send songs in file format by email
On the main screen, create a new song to get started. Long-press a song to rename or delete it. Click on a song to begin adding your chords.
On the transposer screen, add all of your original chords and the table below it will automatically refresh with the same progression in each key. Click on a chord to modify/delete it, or insert another chord before/after it.
For questions or comments, or to submit a bug report, please feel free to e-mail me.
Keywords: chord, chords, key, keys, guitar, transpose, transposer
Band2Play is a powerful but easy to handle playback tool. It creates a playback of the chord progression you entered, which can be used for example for jazz improvisation, for singing, as play-along, or for other purposes.
In order to make the playback sound even more appropriate, you can choose from a wide selection of playback styles, such as jazz, Bossa Nova, Latin Jazz, Pop Ballad, Rock, and more...
The handling is very easy: simply enter the chords, choose a style and click "Play" to hear the playback.
It supports almost every possible chord combination, as well as different bar times. Various Substyles as breaks, kicks etc. refine your playback.
The playback repeats and progression can be set individually; the created arrangements can be saved.
- Many different playback-styles available from sections like Jazz, Latin-Jazz, Pop, …
- Every style has substyles which you can use for breaks, voicings, kicks, and endings
- Supports nearly all chords with or without extra bass note (full list at the bottom)
- Chord changes within the same bar
- The playback order (repeats) can be set individually
- Save and open arrangements
- Rests (for all instruments or for all instruments excepted the drums)
- Automatically generated MIDI file (which can be shared or used on other devices)
- Different times: 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, …
- Tempo can be set individually
- Different playback instruments
- Audio demos in the product video
- and more
Available languages: English and German
We wish you much success and fun while practicing.
Overview of the supported chords (for example, all with C as root):
Cm, Cm2, Cm27, Cm6, Cm6b9, Cm69, Cm6#9, Cm7, Cm7b5, Cm7b9, Cm79, Cm7#9, Cm9, Cm9b11, Cm911, Cm9#11, Cmmaj7, Cmmaj79, C, C2, C2sus4, C2sus47, C247, C24, Csus4, C47, Csus47, Cb5, C6, C69, C7, C7sus4, C79, C7b9, C7#9, C7#9b13, C7#11, C713, C7b13, C9, C11, C13, Cmaj7, Cmaj7b5, Cmaj7#5, Cmaj7#59, Cmaj79, Cmaj7b9, Cmaj7#9, Cmaj7b11, Cmaj7#11, Cmaj713, Cmaj7b13, Cmaj7#13, Cmadd2, Cm7add2, Cadd2, Cadd9, Cdim, Cdim7, C°, C°7, Caug, Caug7, C+7
• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Let your creativity flow without the technology getting in the way:
- Compose and edit your music faster than writing it on paper.
- Your music is displayed just like printed music, for true "what you see is what you get" editing.
- Compose for up to 4 "voices" (musical lines) in all staves of instruments such as keyboards and strings that can normally play multiple musical lines at once.
- Add a note, rest, instrument, etc. and your score scrolls to where you need to be.
- Notes are automatically grouped according to the time signature.
- Easily add/delete instruments at any time - including transposing instruments.
- Add/change key signatures.
- Add time signature changes.
- Key signatures and pasted notes are automatically transposed.
- Compose using written or sounding pitch - and swap between the two easily.
- You can have note names displayed on the notes.
- Use American or British notation terms.
- Zoom quickly in/out as much as you want for easy and accurate note placement.
- Play your score from any bar.
- Play your score with selected staves muted.
- Share your scores as music (MIDI) and images (PNG) - from within Score Fast Pro.
- Generated MIDI files can be opened in other scoring software.
- All editing functions ("Options") are always available - no menus to navigate.
- Designed for smart phones and tablets - works the same way on all devices.
- Helpful reminders are displayed if you try to do something musically incorrect.
- Help is readily available within Score Fast Pro. Inline help is available. All functionality is thoroughly documented.
- No network connection is required.
- There are no annoying ads - the whole screen is yours.
Great educational uses, such as for:
- Learning note names.
- Remembering key signatures.
- Experimenting with time signatures.
- Understanding transposition.
- Developing music notation skills in general.
- Rhythm and melody dictation exercises.
- Practising interval recognition.
- The possibilities are endless.
Use Score Fast Pro to help you with your practice by notating a passage in Score Fast Pro, and then practising the passage at the same time as you play it in Score Fast Pro. Difficult rhythms, such as complex tuplets, can be heard played accurately by Score Fast Pro.
Score Fast Free is also available as a separate app. Score Fast Pro has much greater functionality compared to Score Fast Free.
Application is a collection of the most popular songs with chords for guitar. All songs you already have on your phone.
- More than 4,000 songs with the chords for guitar on your phone.
- No internet connection required.
- Search by artist, song title, a line from the song.
- Smooth, customizable songs auto-scrolling.
- Ability to add any song to your favorites.
- The App contains information about all the artists and bands.
- Search songs on You Tube.
Opportunities full version:
- Ability to change the pitch (transpose chords).
- No ads.
Specify a chord and the app will provide you with extensive information on fingering, handle lengths, the notes contained in the chord, blank and muted strings, Barrée sizes supplemented by the music-theoretical groundwork such as scales and intervals. In addition to various stringed instruments, the output of the desired information can be influenced by individual parameters such as own string-tuning and max. fret width. JamBox is not data-based - it calculates all the information on music-theoretical algorithm. By that JamBox Pro is even more flexible than the tension of your strings!
- chord Modes: 50 (calculated)
- scales: 13
- dynamic scale calculation
- split bass/slash chords: Free split bass note option for any chord
- chord thumbnails
- notes display
- progression display
- info panel (Included notes, Progression, Used Fingers, notes in chord, chord span, missing notes, empty strings, muted strings, barree size, min/max frets)
- instruments: 5 (guitar, banjo, ukulele, 4-string bass, 5-string bass)
- supported tuning: different tunings for each instrument
- free custom tuning
- force root note option
- string skipping option
- mute lower strings option
- max. muted strings option
- max. missing notes option
- max. fret span option
- use empty strings only below fret X option
- ad free
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
Any charts can be transposed.
-8000 over jazz standard songs,
gypsy swing, old jazz, contemporary jazz, fusion, etc.
-about 2000 Latin, Bossa nova, Blues, Pops & etc.
that useful for jam session.
-Musical Term Dictionary
-Chart of scales
-Save & edit function
* New edition of this app, ”JAZZ SONG BOOK” launched!
The app works when not online, fitted for WiFi tablet etc. No adds.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
40 high quality Chord Samples (22mb) created with the Clavia Nordlead3 Synthesizer (16bit, 44.1kHz, Stereo)
C major, C minor, C maj7, C min7
Every Chord Type is delivered in 2 variations, lo and hi:
lo = 3rd(and 4th, if any) note below the base note
hi = 3rd(and 4th, if any) note above the base note
All Chords are tuned to C in multiple Octaves (C2 - C6)
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
Mono Guitar Free comes with three different sounds, clean, dirty and distortion. You can noodle and riff to your hearts content.
One finger power chords have been added to the latest release, now you can jam with friends.
Use string bends and slides to enhance your playing.
Includes a resizeable 5 fret window (select resize from the menu), the software tries to provide a reasonable sized fretboard for any device, but you can also change it in the menu, just click resize and drag to the size you want.
22 frets are covered in groups of 5, plus half a fret below to allow the zero fret to be played instead of open strings, and sliding into notes.
Long touch the yellow bar then slide to change the fret position.
You can choose to play left handed and the layout will be reversed.
Sorry no shredding, the technology is just not up to it yet!.
The app is aware of different sized devices and tries to position itself so that it is in the easiest position to play. If it doesn't seem correct on your device, please let us know and we will do our best to make it work for you.
For those having trouble with it, it's a monophonic instrument on a touch screen so you need to lift your fingers once the note has finished, more like playing a keyboard, otherwise other notes will not sound.
Please be aware that this app is unlikely to perform satisfactorily on a tablet device due to the distance from the edge of the device to the screen making it an unnatural playing position. Also because of the diversity of screens in use on Android devices some may not respond sufficiently quickly or accurately.
Requires a minimum 320x480 screen.
If you encounter problems with the app, by all means leave comments, but just saying that it is Rubbish does not give us much to work on to improve it. Please let us know what device it isn't working correctly on and an idea of the problem. We may be able to do something about it.
Better still write to us directly so we can get to the bottom of it.
It is not a 'feel good' app, it won't make you sound like Eric unless you can already play guitar like Eric!
Check out my youtube video, just a touch of reverb added to the mix.
It can help you build speed on those tricky runs and arpeggios as well as improving technique and stamina.
Set a start Bpm, Number of increments, Number of bars per increment and an End Bpm and Practise Metronome will steadily increase the speed.
The variable meter (2 - 16 beats) allows practise in different time signatures. Each beat of the meter can be accented to aid counting and playing complex times and rhythms, for example the Flamenco Compás.
Accents can be assigned a different sound to make them more obvious.
An 'easy beat' sound patch enables a simple Drum rhythm to be created. Assign the snare sound to the Accents and choose where you want the snare to be. Plus a Conga beat.
A continuous play option allows the Practise Metronome to function as a conventional metronome with it's speed set by the Start Bpm. A 440 Hz tuning note is also provided.
Data entry is via an on screen Jog Wheel, which prevents the need for constant pop-ups from the keyboard.
The Jog Wheel is also the Start/Stop control.
There are a choice of 10 sounds Agogo, WoodBlock, Hand Claps, Hi Conga, Hi Hat, Lo Conga, Side Stick, Triangle, Bass Drum and Snare which are provided through the Android Media Player via Midi.
The Practise Metronome generates Midi as needed. in testing (on HTC Hero) the metronome was very accurate, as this is ultimately under the control of the media player, this may vary with hardware.
A lead-in is also provided which can give you 1 to 8 bars of count-in and can be assigned to a different sound so you can be sure when the main sequence has started.
When the Practise Metronome is playing, a running indicator is displayed along with the current and previous BPM, allowing you to monitor your progress as your playing improves.
A transport option displays positional information within a sequence which can be changed in real time so you can skip back to a previous tempo without restarting the whole sequence as well as control over beat volumes and the overall media volume for your device.
Contextual help is also available by a long click on any field.
Access to the media player equalizer is provided (only available on Android 2.3 and above). This will allow additional volume if it's currently too low. Please be aware that the settings affect all media played while the metronome is in memory. If you are using headphones check that other media players are set to a comfortable level.
It is possible that the equalizer may not work correctly if you have installed a custom Android ROM on your device, it has been tested with Cyanogen V7-05 on HTC Hero and works fine, along with the Android emulator. If you do find any problems, let us know and we will endeavour to sort them out quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
There appears to be a large discrepancy in the output volume
of midi files across devices. The volume obtainable is dependant on the midi player in each device. The internal volumes are user controllable if the option is turned on, but the default volumes are set at maximum for the accented beats. If your device is too quiet to be usable, I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do about it. (see above)
If you feel compelled to leave a comment to this effect, please state which device you are using although it is possible that different versions of the same device can have different results, or better still send me an email. If I get enough responses I will post a list of the results.
Midi was chosen to ensure consistent accuracy of timing across devices and performed well on test devices.
Please don't be put off trying the Practise Metronome by this issue, you can always obtain a refund within the rules of the market.
Requires Android 1.6 or later and a device with 240x320 screen or better. Android 2.3 to access the equalizer.