Used for golf and sport turf management, this app is a data acquisition tool that displays measurements, analytics, and assessments of turf/soil moisture, salinity and temperature variables via a wireless connection to the POGO’s Hydra Probe sensor. Such measurements are emailed by the app in a .CSV file and/or upload to the POGO Turf Pro cloud-based analytical and mapping system for in-depth turf insight and analysis.
The POGO Turf Pro app from Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc. enables Wi-Fi wireless Ad Hoc connection between your Apple device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) and the POGO Portable Turf and Soil Insight Tool. See www.stevenswater.com/pogo
Powered by GPS technology, easily log position of data, cup locations, sprinkler locations and more. No additional software, connection devices or other equipment are necessary.
BENEFITS: The POGO Turf Pro App and wireless connection to the POGO Portable Turf and Soil Insight Tool are ease to use and ideally suited for:
- Optimizing irrigation practices for consistent results
- Optimizing nutritional management practices
- Optimizing salt and salinity management practices
- Identifying problem areas and stress areas
- Identifying trending conditions leading toward decline or improvement in turf performance
- Assessing organic matter management and cultural practice effectiveness
- Performing distribution uniformity assessments for moisture and salinity to improve moisture and nutritional management practices
- Improving responsible usage of water resources
- Optimizing flushing practices
Visit www.stevenswater.com/pogo or call 1-800-452-5272 for more information