The must-have calculator for runners, cyclists, swimmers, rowers, other athletes, and their coaches.
• Calculate time, distance, or pace (speed) by entering any two and calculating the third.
• Use your preferred units of distance (miles, kilometers, etc.) and pace/speed (minutes/mile, kilometers per hour, etc.), and convert between different units.
• Perform standard arithmetic calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) on time, distance, or pace (speed) - add a series of time splits, calculate a pace as a percentage of another one, etc.
• Example: you ran 8 400M splits in 1:51.3, 1:55.8, 1:52.6, 1:51.7, 1:54.7, 1:54.1, 1:57.1, 1:51.5. What was your total time?
• Example: your last 5K was run in 22:47. You want to run a pace 5% slower than that for an upcoming 10K. What is that pace?
• All operations can be performed by keyboard entry.
• Support both portrait and landscape orientations.
• Manual is built into the software
• Watch a QuickTime movie of the software (actually the identical iPhone version) in action here: http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/videos/AthletesCalculator.mov
• Read the online manual here: