Friends Aloud is a personalized “News Radio” that broadcasts your friends’ news directly to you, then lets you dictate your responses, including comments and likes via Android's built-in automated speech recognition. With Friends Aloud, you can stay connected with your friends anytime, anywhere. Using state of the art text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology, you can listen hands-free to everything your friends post in a soothing voice and then speak your replies, all while you’re driving, walking, working out, or just relaxing.
Wall Street Journal said, "If you need to be abreast of the updates that continually bombard your Facebook account, a new iPhone application has been released called Friends Aloud which might help you stay on top of all those updates, by reading the your Facebook updates out loud to you."
Appolicious said, "If keeping up with your Facebook news feed is so important to you that you do dumb things like read it while driving, Friends Aloud Lite can make your life safer while making sure you don't miss a status."
Friends Aloud features:
• Read aloud your latest Facebook news feed posts and their associated comments in a pleasant, easy-to-understand voice
• Dictate status updates, comments, and "like" your friends' posts with Android's built-in automatic speech recognition, complete with punctuation
• Display each post on the screen, so that you can tap around to read posts at random
• Automatically shift to reading only new posts for as long as you leave the app running
• Intuitive play, pause, and skip forward/back buttons
• Continue reading aloud while in the background
• Understand and read some common computer jargon such as smiley faces, texting-style abbreviations (LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc.)
• Mute posts from friends or “liked pages” that you prefer to skip
• Use standard Facebook login to connect with your friends
• Number of comments read can be limited to none, the latest 5, 10, 20, or a maximum of 50
• Read headlines of links, photo albums, and videos
• Read as far back in time as you wish by tapping “Older posts”
Why use Friends Aloud?
• Listen to your friends’ postings and dicate your responses while driving, walking, in a meeting, at work, anywhere your eyes are otherwise occupied
• Keep your eyes on the road so that you don’t get pulled over for “texting while driving” or – worse – cause an accident
• Relax your eyes by listening to, instead of reading, your friends’ news
Smosh is a web-based comedy duo consisting of Ian Hecox (born November 30, 1987) and Anthony Padilla (born September 16, 1987).Padilla first began posting flash movies on Newgrounds in early 2003, under the name Smosh. He was later joined by his friend Ian Hecox. Soon afterward they began to post videos on YouTube in the autumn of 2005 and became one of the most popular channels on that site. As of February 2014, the Smosh channel has more than 16 million subscribers and 3 billion video views.The Smosh team has expanded to include others to handle animated, Spanish language, and video gaming content videos.
The Smosh channel has experienced three different spans as the most subscribed YouTube channel. The first period spanned from May to June 2006, the second spanned from April 2007 to September 2008, and the third span lasted from January to August 2013.
Formation and Pokémon Theme Music Video: 2002–2006
The franchise began when Anthony Padilla built a website in 2002, smosh.com, and made several different Flash animations. He has stated that the name Smosh came from an incident where he mistook a friend explaining a mosh pit, as a "smosh pit". Later, his friend, Ian Hecox, joined the venture. Padilla and Hecox first met in their sixth grade science class. They became friends, and quickly discovered their knack for comedy. In 2005, they joined YouTube and made several videos together, lip syncing to theme songs such as Mortal Kombat, Power Rangers, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At first, these videos were not intended to be posted online, but after they sent them to their friends, they started a YouTube channel.
One of Smosh's earliest videos, "Pokémon Theme Music Video," was released in November 2005. It followed the same style as their other earlier videos, featuring the duo lip-synching the original English theme song for the Pokémon anime. However, the video instantly became much more popular than any of their other videos; over the course of its lifetime, it gained 24.7 million views, becoming the most-viewed video on all of YouTube at that time.It held that title for about six months until it was removed by YouTube
The success of their Pokémon video and other videos led Smosh to be featured in the "Person of the Year: You" issue of Time Magazine, published December 13, 2006 and on Time.com. In March 2007, a user named Andii2000 re-uploaded the original Pokémon video; it has over 15.2 million views as of February 2014. Due to the channel's continued success, and Smosh's partnership with YouTube, the two recreated the video in November 2010, this time changing the words to be critical of The Pokémon Company taking down the Pokémon theme video.
• Check in to what you’re watching now and share it with your friends
• Become a Fan of your favorite shows, movies, and videos and display them proudly on your profile
• Earn fun awards along the way
• Discover new favorites by exploring what’s popular and seeing what your friends are watching and talking about
• Add Facebook and Twitter to find your friends and see what they’re watching
Keywords: Tuner Fish
It works with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google, Yahoo people, 123people, LinkedIn, FourSquere, Wikipedia, Youtube, etc.
You can personalize and add any account you want for quick access.
You can also add any search engine, blog, wiki, wikimedia, online dictionary, encyclopedia, etc.
Authentication is done externally by the same browser, so this App does not require login information nor granting access.
If you want you can long press the Search button to open this App.
***** PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET *****
***** THIS APP IS ONLY A BETA VERSION *****
***** AND IT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT *****
*** HELP ME CORRECTING AND IMPROVING IT BY SENDING FEEDBACK ***
*** Many thanks!!! ***