St. Francis is a cell app for St. Francis Chapel Makerere in Uganda. It is aimed at providing a quick efficient technological solution for bringing the cell community closer to each other and share information faster.
- With this app, a cell leader and a usual cell member can quickly and easily access cell materials that are going to be used in the cell right from the app. Previous cell materials are also retained.
- Users are availed with a daily devotional
- Events regarding cell are easily accessible throughout the app
- A list of all cells belonging to St. Francis chapel is available. Here users are able to find out where a cell is located, the starting time and on which day they meet. A map with the exact location of the cell is also provided. A new user can request to join a given cell and they are then contacted later and availed all the information necessary.
- Cell leaders are also able to report online. They can add members of their cell to their account and also indicate the visitors who attended.
- The app also provides information about St. Francis chapel, the current weekly theme, address and service times.
- A user through the app is also able to provide feedback, ask questions or share testimonies about cell and the administrators will receive them instantly.