CarePeeps is a mobile app for family caregiving groups of siblings, friends and professionals designed to make caregiving easier. CarePeeps was designed to improve communications within the family caregiving group, reduce stress and save time for caregivers.
CarePeeps helps caregivers Know on the Go:
• Know when Mom/Dad had a good day…and a not so good day
• The dashboard display gives you a real-time view of Mom’s medications, exercise, eating, symptoms and vital signs as she progresses through her day.
• Stay connected even if you're at a distance.
CarePeeps helps caregivers be Mom's best medical advocate:
• Have Mom's up to date medical data in the palm of your hand including medications, symptoms, vital signs
• Store essential documents in the app. Never scramble to find important information again.
• Know what to do even and what questions to ask if you are substituting for the primary caregiver
CarePeeps is smart and easy to use.
• It can interpret data in context and chart Mom's data for a future doctor visit.
• It works like talking on the phones so it's really easy to use.
CarePeeps is available for free.
• Terms and conditions @ https://carepeeps.com/terms
• EULA @ https://carepeeps.com/eula
CarePeeps makes caregiving easier.