Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
• Show air quality information from your nearest monitoring station.
• Support data from US Embassy / US Consulate in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Shenyang.
• Detailed weather information: you can check the temperature, wind, humidity, visibility and other information, as well as forecast for the next 24 hours and the coming week. We highlight the wind information for you to determine the future trend of air quality.
• Map mode: check China air quality status in a panoramic view.
• New Design, New Experience: For the iPhone and iPad their own characteristics, we designed different UI for each. Lots of original designs present a new experience.
• Historical Data Review: You can view the short-term trends of air pollution index, and check the distribution of air pollution grades for up to 2 years.
• Healthy Advice: According to the current air situation, basic advices are given: whether suitable for outdoor sports, whether need to wear masks. And what protective measures should do when you indoor, do outdoor sports, on traffic, we had more specific suggestion for you.
• Share with friends: You can send current air quality data and screenshot to Friend via Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, SMS via Email.
Launched in 2009 as a system for benchmarking healthy building materials, RESET™ is now being released in stages for use in projects.
Estimate the risk of chemical off-gassing at the design stage.
Using a globally accessible VOC calculator and a database of compliant materials, RESET™ is pioneering research on the cumulative impact of materials within an enclosed space.
Monitor results in real-time.
RESET™ prioritises on-going results and long-term occupant health.
Indoor air quality data is gathered via multi-parameter monitors, streamed to the cloud and accessed in real-time from any device.
Air quality must be within health levels 100% of the time during occupational hours in order to certify.
A holistic view of IAQ.
Tracking a single parameter like particulate matter (PM) can be misleading, giving the impression that a space is safe.
RESET™ takes a holistic view of IAQ and requires that a minimum of 5 parameters be accounted for:
- Particulate Matter (PM)
- Chemicals (TVOC)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Changing the industry.
RESET™ provides an alternative to standard industry practise in which spaces are flushed out, tested, certified and unknowingly left to climb back up to hazardous levels.
Everywhere that matters.
RESET™ is applicable to interior spaces where air quality matters, be they educational, commercial, hospitality, healthcare, fitness, retail or residential.
* Hourly, Daily, and 10-Day Forecasts
* Customizable Layered Maps
* Hi-Res Satellite Imagery
* Exclusive videos and stories from WCCO and News Radio 830 Experts