- Calculate the right fuel mix every time with the STIHL Fuel Mix Calculator
- Find your nearest authorized STIHL Dealer with the STIHL Dealer Finder
- View the STIHL Lithium-Ion Battery run time chart
- Accessory Listing
- Timbersports Disciplines
- more features coming soon....
The Law of the Jungle…Survival of the Fittest…everyone has heard these expressions, but have you ever taken the time to examine what they really mean?
Nowadays, most of us seem to be happy with just watching a bunch of contestants on television competing to one up each other in a so-called reality wilderness survival show. Unfortunately, the only “survival skill” these people seem to know is how to stab each other in the back so they are eliminated from the competition.
With all of our technological advances and creature comforts, we have been lulled into a false sense of security, thinking we will never have to deal with struggling to survive.
Seriously, when was the last time you prepared an entire meal from scratch, without using the microwave? Better yet, when was the last time you spent some time with your family, or even just by yourself, without watching television? If we think that we will always be safe, we really do need to snap out of it! Just look at some of the horrendous storms and “natural” disasters that have occurred just this past decade.
Remember the tsunami that caused such devastation and loss in Thailand back in 2004? Or how about Hurricane Katrina and what happened down in New Orleans, Louisiana? If you were there, would you know what you would need to do to survive? Even more importantly, could you actually do what you would have to in order to come through such an ordeal? Why should we be bothered to learn how to build a fire without matches, or how to obtain safe water to drink when all we have to do is get up and go into the kitchen for either?
The answer is simple: natural disasters can strike at any time and deprive people of electricity and everything else they take for granted and assume will always be around to get them through each day.
** We specialize in building Page flipping, and Page scrolling Android book apps. And we will convert your book into an android app...Visit developer website for more info: http://www.sale-source.com/book-convert.html
Enjoy the experience of reading socially with MOCO.
Features - eBook reader - Discover new books and explore popular book lists
- Buy Books, Rent Books, or Borrow Books - Don’t find your books? Make a wish list! - Rate and review any books in our catalogue. - Quote line and take notes from books you read. - Access to ePustaka
Disclaimer: MOCO is now on commercial version and much more powerful than previous version. We are continuing developing and making better improvement to satisfy reading experience. Comments, critics, feedbacks and testimonials after using MOCO through our feedback forms are highly appreciated. Don’t worry, we’ll take it.
WHAT’S NEW? Good news! We’re on Commercial Version and even BETTER with the news: all users will get complimentary deposit IDR 2,000 to buy and rent our books!
- Payment gateway
- Real-time chat
- Coach marks to help you explore MOCO easily
- Signing up with your Facebook Account. - Choose your eReader theme while reading. Choose Day, Sephia, or Night.
- Adjust font size and space as you like. - Not just creating a review from a book. You can like a review, comment on it, and delete your own review.
- Powerful and helpful dashboard features:
* Library: Browse many book collections. Type the keyword, once you find the match one, put in on your shelf
* Shelf: This feature allows you to keep an eye on your current reading book, your wish list and track all your books
* Feeds: Feeds wont let you loose the news and makes you stay up to date of what your friends activities
* Note: Don’t loose your bright idea! Just write it down and manage with this NOTE feature.
* Show your appealing avatar to the world
* Notification: You wont loose any recent activities with lifetime notification
* Points: Manage your credit to buy or rent books
* Status: Who are you now? Do more activities to raise a higher level
* Book to Finish: List of your book and remain time to finish
* Following/Followers: Following your friends and creating new followers