Includes score calculator.
Supports the following types of matches:
1500 (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Distinguished (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Off Duty Semi Automatic
Stock Semi Automatic
Poice Pistol 1 (German version, thanks Guenter Bayer!)
NPA Service Pistol B
Standard 1200 (Used by Canadian Police Combat Association, thanks Victor!)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibrating functions
* android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to enter and exit airplane mode
About automatic flight mode:
"Automatic flight mode" is an optional setting which means that the device will enter Flight mode when the application starts. All antennas will be disabled and the device will not be able to make phone calls or receive phone calls.
This function is completely optional and removes the risk of being called to during competition/practice. When the application is closed by pressing Back, the device will return to previous state.
Flight mode is sadly disabled for apps in Android 4.2 and later.
About max brightness:
This option turns on full screen brightness within this app. It does not affect general brightness settings and other apps.
About max volume:
This option turns on full audio volume within this app. When exiting the app, the volume will return to its previous state.
✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Version 3 has a "Pro" option that includes drill instructions and the ability to edit and create your own drills. Pro users can edit the drill list fully with no restrictions or limits.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
PractiScore is a complete scoring system supporting several types of competitions, including USPSA/IPSC, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
Any feedback is welcomed. Please email us at email@example.com or submit issues and enhancement requests to issue tracker at https://practiscore.com/bugs/
-Ability to calibrate the sound engine for your gun by firing a test shot.
-Ability to adjust the calibration manually
-Save your modified sound threshold to a file, so you can load that setting up at a later date.
-Option to delay the start timer
-Toggle Display. Show all shots, or just your most recent.
Dynamicznie computes score according to rules of IDPA or IPSC disciplines, basing on net time and achieved targets hits or manually entered points.
Target icon on the main screen works as a button, and invokes detailed scoring screen.
First results for a new course of fire should be entered manually (without using increment and decrement buttons), creating template for all next runs.
Each time you enter detailed scoring screen, maximum possible hits is automatically entered into the aphas field, and you can enter your results simply increment rest of fields (charlies or deltas for example) if necessary.
Note, that hit of no-shoot target is not automatically related to miss, thus incrementing no-shoot field does NOT decrement alpha field value.
After completion of the training session, achieved scores can be sent by email (also in .csv format), in order to analyze results.
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
Airsoft Timer Pro is very easy to use. Connect all cables to the falling targets and plug the battery into the Bluetooth unit (Adafruit EZ Key ...)
Search for the Bluetooth device with your phone and connect.
Now just flip up the shooting targets and launch the application Airsoft Timer Pro.
Click START. After three seconds, a beep is heard and the time starts. When you hear the beep, start shooting at the falling targets. When all targets are down the time stops. Raise all targets again and press RESET. Now it's ready to start over again.
These falling targets / Poppers follow the IPSC rules from 2012 for Action Air. The falling targets will work with any airsoft gun that shoots plastic bullets. You can use them as stop plates in an Action Air competition.
When you turn off the screen by pressing the power button to ver 3.0 during the self-timer countdown, it has been improved to work properly!
However, the terminal 4.0 or later only has been able to operation check android version.
(If one of the 4.0 generation does not work properly, there is it depending on terminal)
The terminal of the 2.0 generation, because there is the case that sound or no sound by the terminal, time has come, please use in the state in which to turn on the screen.
While the timer is running (not the background) state that launched the app, has become to the settings screen does not turn off.
Is repeated in the time you are set, such as sports and study , practice and a break , this app is an interval timer !
Are you studying or sports you efficient ?
It is said that the concentration of human , 30 minutes , and have only 90 minutes at the longest .
Motivation also will be broken concentration is Cut Off , work efficiency will become more and more evil .
How to recover the power of concentration , it is to take a break right out .
Taking an appropriate interval , will bring great effect that adding sparkle or study your training , you are working efficiently.
There are no complicated settings and features in this app .
With the simple design , it has been improved visibility and functionality .
Background so you can change the color of your choice , please study sports and fun to liven up the mood .
・Muscle training , exercise , fitness
・Combat Boxing , wrestling , and judo
・Study or work
・Play games, etc.
・ The setting is simple!
・I have excellent visibility character is greater !
・Can be the design of your choice by changing the background !
・Timer sound realistic !
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.