Stitcher plays your favorite podcasts and radio, whether you're having an adventure on your commute or laughing out loud at home. Explore shows from NPR, WNYC, the New York Times, Earwolf, and more.
Stream or download podcasts and listen to internet radio with our free app. Find shows on news, comics, true crime, and more for the curious listener, including classics like This American Life, The Daily, Fresh Air, and Joe Rogan.
Stitcher also has exclusive back catalog episodes of WTF with Marc Maron, True Crime Garage, Comedy Bang! Bang! and many more Earwolf shows plus ad-free, original content on Stitcher Premium, including the Marvel comics based, Wolverine: The Long Night.
P.S. If you liked Howl, you’ll love Stitcher.
Exclusive Premium Shows
Subscribe to Stitcher Premium for exclusive content from shows you love and original Stitcher productions
Personalized Front Page
Use Stitcher as your news app and podcast hub to receive updates in real-time based your favorites and recommendations based on your listening
Stream Podcasts on Demand
Stream instantly or download podcasts and radio shows for later
Create playlists of your favorite podcasts for long drives, commuting, or other hands-full activities
Smart Speaker Integrations
Now features an Amazon Alexa skill and connects to Sonos speaker systems
Android Auto and Other In-Car Play
Supports Android Auto and integrations with over 50 other car models from Ford, GM, Mazda and many more
Stitcher offers podcasts you won’t find using other internet radio apps. Our podcasts cover a wide array of topics from news to comics, crime, politics and more.
- Top 5 Podcast Apps - TIME Magazine
- 12 Best Entertainment Apps - PC World
- 20 Best Apps - TechCrunch
- 25 Top Android Apps - TIME Magazine
How to Get Started 🎧
1. Install the free Stitcher app
2. Sign in with Google, Facebook or your email
3. Start listening by tapping the play button anywhere on your Front Page OR
4. Tap the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search for podcasts
5. Click on a show, then use the plus button to add to your Favorites and listen later