iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This version is AD-FREE and includes UNLIMITED CAR LOCATOR CREDITS!
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
VIDEO & IMAGE CAPTURING
Record videos of your drives or take snapshots of drivers that cut you on the road - a car black-box in an app!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
"Where have you been with this app and it's free WOW LOVE IT GREAT APP"
"Really good and easy to use, and the quality of the image is impressive"
"It really does work!!"
HIGH QUALITY IMAGES - Drive Axle transforms your grey, shadowy scans into crisp, readable images. Drive Axle can produce better quality images than a fax machine, truck stop scanner, or in-cab scanner.
Get paid faster and enjoy the convenience of Drive Axle. Scanning can be done before you leave the delivery location or at a later convenient time. With Drive Axle, you can capture a freight document with your phone and send it to anyone with an email address.
Scan all types of freight documents:
• Proof of Delivery
• Bill of Lading
• Fuel Receipt
• Scale Certificate/Receipt
• Vehicle Inspection Report
... And More
Drive Axle is easy to use. No training is required.
No fleet ID required* - Drive Axle can be used by any truck driver! Now you can enjoy high-powered mobile scanning previously only affordable by large fleets.
* The makers of Drive Axle make no guarantee that any fleet will receive and accept documents transmitted from this app. In order to protect against abuse and ensure fast document delivery, high volume document recipients may be subject to restriction.
OneTap makes the road a safer place to be by reducing accident-causing distractions from your phone. But OneTap doesn’t just block alerts, it intelligently manages calls, texts and notifications—it’s like having a personal assistant while you drive. OneTap auto-responds to calls and texts, letting people know you’re behind the wheel, and it lets emergency calls come through, so you don’t have to worry about missing something really urgent.
Learn more about OneTap at http://GetOneTap.com
OneTap is presented in partnership with The Co-operators. Visit http://Cooperators.ca.
• Prevent distractions from calls, texts and alerts
• Activate manually, or let it detect when you’re driving and turn on automatically
• Easily review collected alerts when you arrive at your destination
• Track your driving habits and be safer behind the wheel
• Keep on eye on your family’s distracted driving
• Send and receive urgent calls and messages—OneTap will notify you when you should pull over to receive an important message
Driving Curve finds out your own flavor of driving and tells you, "you are how you drive."
The coolest eco driving app "Driving Curve" measures your driving behavior and provides informative analysis for you to improve driving skill while having fun using the app. It doesn't require any extra hardware installation in your car, all you need is your smartphone. that is to say, it's like Nike+ for driving.
To improve yourself and increase fuel efficiency, try your best to tap the gas pedal gently, feel the grace of every turn and the smoothness of each brake. The score will be ranked in world championship. Log in to create your driving profile and compete with drivers around the world!
▲ The app quantifies your habits and measures your driving behavior.
▲ High-tech, fiction movie style UI.
▲ Personal driving profile and personal best records.
▲ From regional competition to world championship. Earn score and the respect of the world best drivers.
▲ Personal achievement system. Motivate yourself to improve driving skill and earn more badges.
▲ Auto voice alert for aggressive driving actions.
▲ The GPS uses signals from satellites. Tall buildings, tunnels, cloudy weather and other objects that block the view to the sky may make it difficult or impossible to determine the driver’s speed and route.
▲ Speed deviation within 5 kmh (3 mph) is acceptable while driving.
▲ We are a startup with 6 passionate young guy. we need your feedback to make the app better, so please let us know if you find anything not going well on your smartphone. We'll try our best to improve it and bring you a better driving experience.
▲ follow us on https://www.facebook.com/DrivingCurve news about the app will be here.
The SafeRide app requires Bluetooth in your car to function properly. You can use an existing accessory that has Bluetooth already, an in-dash Bluetooth link, or you can get a SafeRide Charger+, which provides the Bluetooth you need, as well as a high-speed car charger for all of your devices. Get yours today at GoSafeRide.com/Go!
As soon as you begin to drive, SafeRide silences the audio on your phone and prevents the use of the touch-screen and buttons.
-- You can always make an emergency call.
-- If enabled, you will be able to use hands-free devices to use your phone.
-- A password protected administrative app allows for the use of up to 3 driving-related apps, like Navigation.
SafeRide is designed to remove the temptation and the distraction of your phone when you drive your car.
Remember... Just Drive.
Enjoy PhotoLinx Freedom!
Freedom from bulky cameras, SD card readers, cables and spies.
Never worry about losing that precious shot or maxing out your phone’s storage.
Shoot all day or all week…. and your photos will be right there on your home PC or MAC waiting for you.
Take photos no matter where you are and have them immediately and automatically backed up to your PC or MAC, directly, without a Cloud acting as middleman. Without the middleman, there is less of a chance for loss, hacking, or just plain spying on you or your loved ones.
Setup in minutes, start shooting and enjoy!
FAST Ultra-fast performance easily backs up HD video or high res photos, to your computer.
RELIABLE: PhotoLinx quickly and reliably delivers your high-quality images byte-for-byte to your computer using ANY data connection (3G, 4G, or WiFi).
To Get Started:
Here's what you'll need:
Purchase PhotoLinx-Auto Share from Google Play.
Install the Free DroidLinx Server software on the PCs you want to access.
Name your first photo “Session” folder to store images in.
Press "Start" and then "hide" PhotoLinx; it will run unnoticed in the background.
Start taking photos and your images will automatically be backed up in your "Session" folder…on your PC or MAC.
Runs in the background. Set it and forget it. Images will be backed up to your PC or MAC automatically.
Easy configuration with setup wizard with Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support.
Optimized for Android tablets (e.g. Galaxy Tab) and android 4.0+.
Built-in IP monitor module for dynamic IP addresses. Never have to worry about a changing IP again.
Host name support. For those that have their own domains.
More than one user can log in to the same computer.
Keep things organized; create new folders for photo sessions on your PC or MAC.
Start PC server on boot-up. Never worry about your PC re-starting. Our server software can run in the background,never taking up desktop real estate.
For Android phones or tablets running version 1.5 or higher.
The computer software supports all versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, and MAC.
PC or MAC must have internet access to connect to PhotoLinx Android outside of the local network.
Java must be installed on the PC or MAC.
When moving above 5 mph Safelinx Phone Control (and SafeLinx Phone Control Plus) will provide phone control by an Administrator over an Android Smartphone.
SafeLinx Phone Control will:
Block Text Messaging
Block Internet Surfing
Block virtually Any other Activity on an Android Smartphone.
In Addition Safelinx can:
Block usage of an Android Smartphone during specific times ( i.e. school hours). Prevent distractions such as text messaging, SMS messaging, web surfing,game play, and emailing during set times.
SafeLinx will notify, via email or SMS text messages, when or if attempts are made to violate these restrictions.
This is an excellent seemingly passive application that runs in the background to aid in preventing distracted driving. Help your teen drive safe. Adults, use SafeLinx as an aide to promote good habits for safe driving.
SafeLinx is an application that can be installed on any Android phone using OS version 1.5 and above.
To add real time tracking capabilities, upgrade to SafeLinx Plus.
In addition to all of the features of SafeLinx, SafeLinx Plus will:
Report location and speed to a small software program installed on a PC in real time.
SafeLinx Plus can monitor location and speed of several phones simultaneously saving each record in a separate file on a PC.
Setup instructions and full documentation for all versions of SafeLinx are on our website. www.droidlinx.com
To prevent unauthorized modifications to SafeLinx, a security application such as “AppLock” (from Creative Core) should be installed on the Android device, by the Administrator under password protection.
keywords: Call Control,Parental Control,Text Control,smartphone control, distracted driving, anti-text,no text and drive, drive safe
• FileLinx is a Direct P2P System:Your Android and PC will communicate using only the internet.
• Control access to all your files.
• No Cloud service
• No “log-in” or “account” system
• No monthly fees.
• No “Big Brother” logging your files.
• Creates full access to your PC’s hard drive(s) – share any file, the moment you need it – never worry about forgetting a file again!
• Create or edit any file on Android and save it anywhere on your PC.
• Print any file from Android to your computer’s printer. No special printer needed.
• Access up to 10 different computers.
• Multiple users can log in to the same computer, at the same time.
• Connect from anywhere – WiFi, 3G/4G is all you need.
• Designed from the start for quick and easy configuration.
• Browse files from your Android like your sitting at your PC.
• Setup wizards make connecting to your PC a snap.
• Detailed instructions in several languages.
• Excellent customer support.
The DroidLinx Guarantee: If you have any trouble getting setup, we will get you connected, and if we can’t, you get your money back.
To Get Started:
1. Purchase FileLinx Pro from Google Play.
2. Install the DroidLinx Free software on the PCs you want to access.
3. Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere.
• Works on Android 1.5 and up.
• Works with DroidLinx software on your computer (free from www.droidlinx.com).
• Set up wizards make configuration quick and easy.
• Optimized for Android tablets (e.g. Galaxy Tab) and android 4.0+.
• Built-in IP monitor module for dynamic IP addresses. Never have to worry about a changing IP again.
• Host name support. For those that have their own domains.
• Built-in port-mapping module to connect to the outside internet. Port-forwarding becomes a breeze.
• Connect with up to 10 different computers.
• More than one user can log in to the same computer.
• Print any document type using any computer-connected printer.
• Create new folders on your PC using your Android to keep things organized.
• Start on logon. Never worry about your PC re-starting. Our computer software runs as a service in the background, never taking up desktop real estate.
FileLinx is similar to VNC, Phonemypc, Motocast, Zumocast, Logmein, Gotomypc, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Pocketcloud and Skydrive. The difference is FileLinx allows your PC to be the actual storage repository for your files. Communication between Android and your PC are DIRECT; no intermediary such as MicroSoft, Apple, Google, etc. FileLinx Professional, installed on your Android, gives you remote access to your computer to allow remote file sharing. By installing DroidLinx software on your PC you have direct access through the Internet to your Android phone or tablet, if you choose, conect with up to 10 PC’s. FileLinx Pro currently works with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) 32 and 64 bit.