Peak Stocks Features:
- Google Finance integration. Sync and manage your portfolios across your multiple devices and the web.
- Real time and after hour quotes without the need to navigate to new screens. Stream quotes, automatically, as often as every 5 seconds.
- Create multiple watch lists/portfolios. Easily scroll through portfolios by swiping left or right.
- Easily edit stocks by long pressing on a stock to display an options menu.
- Search suggestions to find the stocks you're looking for.
- Sort stocks by symbol, percentage gain, dollar gain, and price in ascending or descending order.
- Drag and drop stocks to perform a custom order.
- Up to date stock news directly from Google Finance. Articles are marked read after reading.
- Twitter news feeds.
- Company events. Tap on an active event to add to your Google calendar.
- Detailed stock information such as market cap, PE ratio, and dividend.
- Touch interactive charts.
- Separate tablet and handset app layouts.
- Light and Dark themes.
- Stock price alerts.
- Single stock or portfolio widgets.
- Look and feel of Jelly Bean.
Features are constantly being developed. Feedback and requests are greatly appreciated.
Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create watchlists to monitor stocks in the stock market that you do not own but are interested to either buy or short sell.
Stock price alerts can also be created so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc)
- View stock charts for different date periods.
- Find out the latest company news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios and watchlists for quick access to stock information
Stock Tracker is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stock Tracker does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
tag: stocks, quotes, google finance, markets, stock news, portfolio, portfolios, stock quote, alert, widget, realtime stock, stock market, tracking, yahoo finance, rss feed, business news, economic news, stock analysis, understanding stock, stock track, track stock, track prices, price tracker
When the Traders get the buy/sell signal when the market value cross the moving averages. We can get the moving average lines for the different time frames which have the minimum of 5 days to maximum 200days.
The ruler/track line helps to find the total trade volume of the markets with respect to moving average You can add and view details of 4 market shares on the home screen as widgets.
Also trader can check the complete statistics about shares that is available on the market. Check out all the market happenings throughout the trading day.
Additional features are,
• Up-to-date stock details
• Global Stock Market News
• Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
• Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average
• Multiple Stocks in a Widget
• Commodity Features
• Stocks can be added and removed in the Portfolios
inoStockNews allows you to read news from top finance/stock sites in one place.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Featured sites:
+ For your liking, the featured list is customizable.
★ Search: allows you to download/search news from multiple sites.
+ You can even change what sites to include in search list.
★ Save & Share: how often did you see a news article and couldn't find it again to show to friends? Or you simply want to save the news for later reading before getting on airplane.
+ You can save and share via SMS, email, social networks (Facebook, Twitter...)
+ Multiple save supported
★ Easy to use:
+ Design for reading headlines with preview image.
+ Preview allows you to preview instantly without visiting the source website.
+ Swipeable views for both preview/full view.
+ Context & option menus throughout: allows users to switch full-view/preview, save, delete, and share.
+ Simple & effective design consideration/advantage:
Most people simply browse through news headlines. We put special emphasis on this news reading habit by providing 3 line headline, which covers most headlines.
Unlike other apps, we don't overlay headline on image because:
- It doesn't provide enough space for text causing headline cutoff. This is not desirable for news app.
- Headline on top of image is actual distracting the headline.
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Startup lock screen.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
• Cash management.
• More technical analysis.
★ Premium: Investment flow chart.
★ Premium: Twitter feed news integration.
★ Premium: StockTwits feed news integration.
☺ Many exciting features...
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
• You can know what we are working on by visiting https://trello.com/b/ndM43Bjf/jstock-android
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android is freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• Hong Kong
• India (Google Finance real-time data)
• New Zealand
• United Kingdom
• United States
JStock is grabbing public data from Yahoo! Finance. There are delay for the information provided by Yahoo! Finance. We are in the process of migrating some stock markets to grab data from Google Finance real-time data.
Widget feature is our highest priority right now. https://trello.com/c/Lw4m0SRn
รายงานสรุปสถานะพอร์ตหุ้น ณ สิ้นวัน EOD
โปรดตั้ง auto update สำหรับการอัพเกรดทันทีเมื่อมีเวอร์ชั่นใหม่
ติดตามอัพเดตแอพฯล่าสุดผ่าน Fan page
Stock Portfolio for SET (Stock Exchange of Thailand)
Update your portfolio for Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
Daily report at 06:00 - 07:00 pm
Please set "auto update" for always use our latest version.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FREE VERSION AND FULL VERSION:
► The free version is limited to 7 symbols in the watchlist.
► The Portfolio feature is only available in the full version.
The full version is available for only 0.99 EUR. Use this opportunity now to upgrade to the full version!
► Watchlist: list of your stocks and indices
Starting the first time, the watchlist is predefined with GOOG (the symbol for Google)
► Exchanges: currently 16 indices with their stocks available:
- ATX (Austria)
- CAC40 (France)
- DAX (Germany)
- Dow Jones Composite Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Industrial Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Transportation Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Utility Avg. (USA)
- MDAX (Germany)
- NASDAQ 100 (USA)
- NZ50 (New Zealand)
- Hang Seng (China)
- SDAX (Germany)
- S&P/ASX200 (Australia)
- S&P/TSX 60 (Canada)
- SMI 20 (Switzerland)
- TECDAX (Germany)
► Further stocks and indices can be added by entering the respective symbol (e.g. GOOG for Google) or Symbol Lookup: Search symbols by company name (e.g. Google)
► Stocks News.
► Display of the current quotes, most important data and indicators, supplied by Yahoo Finance, quotes are depending on the stock exchange in realtime or approx. 20 min delayed
► Display of the up to date charts with 50 and 200 moving average, traded volume, charts per 1 day, 5 days, 3 months, 1 year and 5 years
► Technical indicators (Fast Stochastic, Moving Average Convergence Divergence, Money Flow Index, Rate of Change, Relative Strength Index, Slow Stochastic, Volume with Moving Average, Williams Percent Range)
► Compare functionality (select another symbol from your watchlist to compare against the chart of the active symbol)
► Available languages: English and German
Tested on HTC Desire, optimized for screen sizes of 320 x 480. THIS APP IS NOT DESIGNED FOR LARGE SCREENS! PLEASE DO NOT USE WITH HONEYCOMB DEVICES!
The app can be moved to the external storage to save memory.
Your input is welcome. Write us your suggestions.
In case you have problems, please send us an e-mail, we help you as soon as possible.
Free support at: email@example.com
Also take a look at our webpage: http://www.puravidaapps.com
►► ALL QUOTES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY!
- Stock Quotes from all over the world market – watch your desired stock from all markets in the world.
- Supports world’s all leading Stock Markets – from US, European, Asian and Indian Stock markets [Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P 500, BSE Sensex, NSE Nifty, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng, ASX ]
- Customized watch-list with real-time updates and small charts. Select the stock for any market and add to watch-list
- Get the market News from your interested Market
- Get all the required information in just one single screen – no need to browse too may screens
- Fast, efficient and optimized for minimum data trafic
- Real Time Stock Quotes and Up-to-date stock details and charts
tag:stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert widget realtime stock
financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng bse nse nifty sensex dow jones s&p dax cac nikkei asx wall st finance Nasdaq Fund Watch Track
The WSE Analyzer is an application written by investors for investors whereby you can:
✔ Save a lot of painstaking hours on analyzing the Polish Stock Market.
✔ Be aware of what the situation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange is.
✔ Find interesting movements on the Stock Market.
✔ Estimate a likelihood of the incoming correction.
✔ Avoid many unprofessional investments.
✔ See if you're not manipulated by brokerage recommendations.
In case of any problems, you can cancel the purchase within 15 minutes in accordance with Google Play.
★ For whom? ★
The WSE Analyzer is an essential tool not only for active investors who use the technical analysis, but also for beginners who start their journey with the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE (GPW - Giełda Papierów Wartościowych). Now you can check the workshop of professional investors on your mobile device!
★ How it works? ★
The application analyses EOD (End Of Day) shares of the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE. Additionally, it processes popular Polish indices such as WIG20, WIG, mWIG40, sWIG80, WIG-BANKI, WIG-DIV, WIG-CHEMIA, and others. As a result, the WSE Analyzer provides technical overbought/oversold indicator RSI in a clearly way, which can be very helpful in the investment decision.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. Traditionally, and according to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30. Signals can also be generated by looking for divergences, failure swings and centerline crossovers. RSI can also be used to identify the general trend. Despite being developed before the computer age, Wilder's indicators have stood the test of time and remain extremely popular for professional traders who invest in NASDAQ, DOW JONES, S&P, CAC 40, FTSE, DAX, OBX, or NIKKEI.
The WSE Analyzer shows a list of stock shares which build particular index. In addition to closing prices and percentage changes in asset prices, the RSI indicator is presented. The application presents the indicator in a green color when share is considered to be oversold - that happens when the RSI reading falls below 30. Conversely, share is overbought when the RSI rises above 70.
Selecting a stock from the list of shares, user goes to the history module where the history of price change and its RSI indicator are presented. The application allows to check the history in various intervals. Additionally, you can use a Pinch-Zoom method which is very helpful in a non-standard intervals.
★★ Additional information ★★
The Warsaw Stock Exchange Analyzer requires to download stocks data. The application allows to work in the offline mode. It is available in English, German, and Polish.
If you have any questions or problems with the application, please don't hesitate and contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or website http://franticsoftware.blogspot.com
+ Unique easy-to-understand Stock Sticker Price. No more subscription to expensive newsletters for "target price".
+ Extensive charts
+ Easy-to-understand buy/sell/hold technical signals
+ Extensive company news and market news from multiple sources
+ Easy-to-use UI
*** Features ***
--- Fundamental analysis ---
+ Unique easy-to-understand Stock Sticker Price (aka intrinsic value, true value or target price) for fundamental Warren Buffet-style and Phil Town's Rule #1 investors.
+ Once you know a company's Sticker Price, which is its value regardless of the price it is selling for on the market, you are on your way to investing with greater confidence.
+ You don't have to subscribe to expensive newsletters in order to get the "target price". You can get it now via this app at pocket change price. Stock Analyst will always be at reach of your finger tip.
+ Provides adjustable MOS (margin of safety) and Recommend buy price.
+ Company Earning Data: P/E, PEG, P/B, EPS, EPS growth, Return on Investment, etc.
+ Index/ETF not supported. Sticker Price is available for stocks with 5+ years earning records.
+ International stock support is limited. Although we can get price & chart, fundamental analysis and sticker price might not be available because of 5+ years earning record requirement.
--- Chart ---
+ Supports Line, OHLC, Candlestick
+ Supports technical indicators inside chart: Volume, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, various Moving Average, various Exponential Moving Average.
+ Supports technical indicators outside chart: Volume, Volume with MA (Moving Average), MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence), Fast Stochastic, Slow Stochastic, MFI Money Flow Index, ROC Rate of Change, RSI Relative Strength Index, Williams Percent Range.
+ Support wide screen chart simply by rotating your phone from stock view & chart view.
--- Technical analysis ---
+ Provides a wide range of technical signals are provided in easy to understand buy/sell/hold format. No charting skill needed.
+ Short Term Indicators: ADX, MA, MACD, Bollinger Bands. Short Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Medium Term Indicators: CCI, MA, MACD, PTP. Medium Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Long Term Indicators: CCI, MA, MACD. Long Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Overall Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Short Term price indicators: Support, Resistance, Pivot
--- News ---
+ Market news from popular news sources:
+ Yahoo Finance, Market Watch, Jim Cramer, The Street, Morningstar, MSN Money, SmartMoney, Fool.com and CNBC...
+ In addition, each news source may have multiple news feeds.
+ Company News from 3 sources (Google/Yahoo) for your stocks in your portfolio as well as searched symbol.
+ News search
+ News preview: allows you to preview news in non-bloated format.
+ News sharing via SMS and email.
--- Easy-to-use UI ---
+ Provides quick quote data & chart on main screen
+ Color coded value based on % change
+ Stock transaction is supported
+ Auto size chart to support tablet
+ Auto-suggest stock symbol
+ Rotate to see wide screen chart from stock view & chart view
+ Stock view: Top: provides fixed small-size chart preview + quote data. Bottom: provides swipe-able page to news/sticker price/Earning Data/Technical Signals.
+ Stock search history
+ Stock FAQ + Glossary
For those who trade and invest ...
For those who like stock, stock analysis, stock analyst, stock analyzer, stock analyzing, stock trend, sticker price, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, phil town, warren buffett ...