StockwarePro is a stock market technical analysis and portfolio management software. It is a professional software developed for the ordinary investor.
It has unique technical analysis and portfolio management tools to reliably predict and track market movements. It is simple and easy to use and is quite accurate. It has a unique technical indicator called Franklin Oscillator which is available only in this software. This indicator moves in a wave like pattern and does not fluctuate too often and hence gives clear buy and sell signals which are marked on chart. It is suitable for short term, long term and intraday analysis. Investors who like to make use of the powers of technical analysis, but do not have much or any experience in this field will find it useful.
Some of the full version features are :
1. No ads. Data included. Professional charts with simple user interface and clutter free design.
2. Support for thousands of stocks from around the world. Search and find stocks from 28 different exchanges from around the world.
3. End of day and intraday charts available in various time formats. Live data is available and auto refreshes the intraday charts.
4. Buy and sell signals, support and resistance markers will appear directly on chart. Quickly understand which way the stock is trending.
5. All the major technical indicators are available including our proprietary Franklin Oscillator.
6. Create wishlist and buylist for unlimited number of symbols. Easy to add and remove symbols from the list.
7. Wishlist and buylist will be refreshed by tick-by-tick live data updates. Setup alerts to monitor price movements.
8. Manage and maintain your portfolio with ease. Your buylist will auto update with live data.
9. Endofday and intraday scanners allows you to scan every stock in your wishlist and tells you if it is a buy call or a sell call for each of them.
Free version limitations:
1. You can use the app beyond the 14-day trial period, but will be limited to indices only. Wishlist and buylist will not be accessible.
2. During trial, the wishlist and buylist is limited to 5 symbols each.