I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
• Remotely track/locate your phone or tablet
• Scan all apps with superior antivirus certified by AV-Test.org
• Remotely lock or wipe your device to guard your privacy
• Prevent annoying contacts from calling/texting you
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Free Android Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
Already using Avira Free Android Security?
Your phone and tablets are in good hands! Log in to our Web Console at https://my.avira.com to manage your phone and tablet security.
• Detection | Block and remove malicious apps
• Automatic scanning | Apps are scanned upon installation & upon update
• On-demand scanning | Scan apps at your convenience
• Minimal resource consumption | Over-the-air virus definition updates
• Location tracking | Pinpoint your phone or tablet’s location on a Google map
• Remote lock | In case of loss or theft, block access to your smartphone or tablet
• Remote wipe | Remotely delete all information on your Android device
• Remote yell | Give yourself a holler, even if your device is in silent mode
• Owner notification | Enable the person who finds your locked phone or tablet to report the discovery by tapping a button on the touchscreen.
• Blacklist | Hang up on unwanted calls and texts
• Manage blacklist | Block and unblock calls and SMS from any number
• View report | Get an activity report from all blacklisted contacts
Please note, the blacklisting functionalities are currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices.
• Web console | Instant overview of security status and all the functions performed on your device(s)
• 5 devices | Manage multiple devices from the Web Console
• Profiles names and photos | Organize mobile security
• Security settings | Keep track of your phones’ and tablets’ settings & carrier information
• Battery | Check devices’ battery life remotely
• 400+ devices supported
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Japanese
Android 2.2 – 4.4
Avira Free Android Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens.
Keywords: Antivirus, Anti-virus, Anti virus, Antitheft, Anti-theft, Anti theft, Security, Mobile Security, Phone Security, Phone Tracker, Phone Locator, Phone Finder, Locate Phone, GPS Tracker, Blacklist, Data Protection, Malware Protection, Virus Protection, Privacy Protection, Theft Protection, Remote Wipe, Remote Lock, Remote Yell, Tablet, Find A Phone
"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
More from developer
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to email@example.com.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.