List and share all apps on your phone using this app lister.
Buying a new NEXUS device???
Send yourself a list of all the apps on your current device and never miss an app.
-View the apps on your device
-Use the navigation drawer to list more apps on your device.
-Email your list
-Copy your list to the clipboard to share in other apps.
Thank you for downloading our app.
Please rate and review!
keywords: apps list apps lister apps listing app list app lister app listing application lister
- UPDATE - Known Issue - It has been brought to our attention WITH SAMSUNG PHONES ONLY running out of memory on startup. Tested on Samsung Phones, Samsung Notes and Samsung TABLET 7, 9, and 10 inch models and only PHONES having issue. Working to resolve.
- UPDATE - Added New Layout Choice - Nav Drawer Details
- UPDATE - CHANGE - Logo and Splash Background Image
- UPDATE - CHANGE - Updated header to show count. Removed text above list
- UPDATE - Added - launch play store button in selection screen
- UPDATE - Added - collection counter when loading and refreshing your apps list
- UPDATE - FIXED - Copy to clipboard was copying and opening the share window
- UPDATE - When app is selected the app icon now appears
- UPDATE - First Release of our App Lister App.
- Coming Soon notes have been removed.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.