* Send list of applications via e-mail
* View QR codes for apps in Details view
* List and sort installed applications
* Get details about an application, including version, path location, size, package details
* Toggle to show Intents! Great for android developers
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the heart link on the Aboot page. Suggestions welcome!
Also, please rate and review this app.
More from developer
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to email@example.com.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.