And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
Whether your system is running more and more slower
Whether your battery is running out more and more faster
So, try Task Manager+, this is the newest and best task management tool, which make your phone more cleaner and using more smoother.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
Similar applications on the market including: Advanced Task Killer, Advanced Task Manager, ES Task Manager
# Better user experience:
1 Place kill button for each application, operation is more convenient
2 show task/process/service, state more clearly
3 Distinguish between ordinary application / critical applications in different colors
4 Support gesture sliding, more convenient in touch screen
# Better technical:
1 through pre-loading mechanism, showing faster
2 identification of critical applications, avoid misuse
# The user-friendly:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
1 What is the use of Task Manager?
A: Do you know why your phone will run more slowly? and you know why your phone battery consumption faster?
As more running process, more memory used, when system have not enough memory, performance will be getting worse.
As more running process, more CPU used, when more power consumed, the battery will run out
2 What is the task / process / service?
A: In a android phone:
process is the basis for the application to run, tasks / services are a special form of process;
task is application opened by the user, which include user interface;
service is running process in the background and there is no user interface
3. Why are there some applications running that i did not open ?
A: Some applications will start when the phone turn on or invoked by other events for android system event trigger mechanism
4. Why do some applications restart when i kill it?
A: Some applications will restart by system event, which task manager cant prevent it. So you could enable auto optimization feature, which monitor app running status smartly, and kill it at first time
5. Why can not i kill the task / service (in android2.2 later)?
A: Android2.2 later, the mechanism of task management changed:
Task only keep that the application's state that user open, so even if you kill the process for task, the task still remains;
Task / service can not be killed, but android system can kill it.
If you need to kill tasks / services, we also provide assistance to operate it(click on a task / service, then you will enter the application details screen, click the "force stop" to kill it)
Task Manager+ is the newest and best task management tool on the market currently, just try it
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
* Quick and easy task switcher
* Elegant design in Froyo and Gingerbread style
* Integrates very well with all common home screen replacements like LauncherPro, ADW and Zeam
* Preview of running tasks
* Quickly stop (kill) foreground tasks to free up phone memory and save battery lifetime
* no root required on your phone
HOW IT WORKS
* Launch Perfect Task Switcher by pressing your HOME key
* Press your HOME key a second time to switch to your default launcher (with support for LauncherPro, ADW, and others)
* Swipe through the previews to quickly switch to a running task
* Preview graphics are of poor quality. This is a limitation by the Android OS itself. Improved previews for rooted phones and tablets is underway...
* Gingerbread and some CyanogenMod versions do not show previews. This will be fixed for rooted phones soon.
* Perfect Task Switcher does not support Honeycomb.
* Not all key shortcuts (like long-press home) can be supported by this app. This is a limitation of Android and cannot be circumvented.
Task preview graphics are not supported on all Android devices. Quality of the preview graphics is very limited and depends on the manufacturer. As this is a BETA release we've enabled Google Analytics to track your devices capabilities. This anonymous reporting can be disabled anytime through the application's preferences screen.
We're working on improving device compatibility and adding high-res previews for rooted devices in one of the next releases. Stay tuned!
"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！
Make a quick switch between recently used apps / running tasks / favourite apps.
More convenient! -- Use a tiny movable floating icon method to replace long press HOME button key.
A simple task killer! -- Long press app to kill it.
( Green text label marks running. )
Favourite list / Ignore list!
Options -- Launched by press HOME button and long press search button.
** Mail me for more features or your advice
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
This is the task switching application which launch by pressing home button.
- Display recent tasks
- Display running tasks
- Display favorites
- Display shortcuts
- Ignore list
- Kill tasks
- Press home button and select this application by default.
- Press home button in this application screen and select a default home application.
- Press task icon and launch application.
- Press and hold a task icon, and open option menu.
- Select settings from menu and set behavior or view.
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
Please note that due to the nature of this app, it is hard to decide about a refund within 15 minutes. You can contact us from Google Checkout or via email within 48 hours for a full refund.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Group apps and contacts and tidy up the messy home screen.
Why use a complex home screen launcher to tidy up the home screen? Organize apps with just one simple application.
Color settings are fully customizable.
Place Taskbar on the dock or home screen and it cannot be any tidier or organized.
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off / turn on
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
* black list application
* white list application
Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
Over 5,000,000 users have already enjoyed Super Task Killer FREE. Join them and Download Free Now!
☆ BEST ALTERNATIVE ☆
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
+ Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
+ Tells you clearly which apps have been killed and how much memory has been recovered;
+ Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
+ Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
+ Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
☆ WHY KILL TASKS ☆
+ Save battery:
- Some cool games and apps really use up your battery fast, STK kills them with just one click;
- Keep Facebook and Twitter details safe after logging in through a browser. STK will close the browsers completely to protect your account and privacy safe.
+ Speed up phone’s performance:
- It is easy to fill your Android with apps once you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android will become. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
- As some apps always auto start, you can set an auto kill in your STK to regularly kill them!
☆ FEATURES ☆
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
+ Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
+ Auto-kill tasks at set times;
+ One click kill-task widget;
+ Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Dear, if you've run into any issues, feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star.
Note 1: For android 2.2 and later version, STK cannot kill services; you have to force stop them. If you kill them with STK, services might restart.
Note 2: Installing the following apps such as Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with STK may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
More from developer
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to email@example.com.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
App List Features:
- Create a listing of your installed applications and either email them or copy the list to your clipboard.
- Listings include a link to the app in the Google Play store for easy locating later.
- Tap the icons on the apps and make a list of specific applications to share.
- No permissions, no ads, completely free.. really!
- Easy to use with a modern Android UI
Please send suggestions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org developers cannot respond to comments.
Please rate and review!
keywords: app list listing application lister
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.