"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
- Display recent tasks
- Display running tasks
- Display favorites
- Display shortcuts
- Ignore list
- Kill tasks
- Press home button and select this application by default.
- Press home button in this application screen and select a default home application.
- Press task icon and launch application.
- Press and hold a task icon, and open option menu.
- Select settings from menu and set behavior or view.
- Another home app or this app is started when press BACK button in Android 4.4.
- There are cases that some finished apps are determined as running. If you want to finish these apps, please long-click on app icon and select [App info]-[Force stop].
Don't want to go to the settings every time to lock the orientation?
Looking for more rotation options for your screen like Reverse Portrait (screen upside down) or reverse landscape?
Then Orientation Manager is what you need!!!
Orientation Manager is a simple application to manage your device orientation anytime anywhere. It can be accessed on top of almost any application running (Except full screen applications).
Setting up and using Orientation manager is very easy. It has setting options for
- Starting / stopping the Orientation Manager.
- Starting automatically on the device boot up.
- Force rotate mode to forcefully rotate any application (Very useful for tablets to use applications in landscape mode which runs only in portrait mode).
- Force rotate is also useful to rotate the home screen of devices having fixed portrait orientation e.g. Nexus 7, HTC devices, etc.
- Option to remove Orientation Manager icon from status bar.
- Option to select color scheme which looks better on your screen.
- Rotate screen clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Start / stop auto-rotation.
- To fix current orientation just stop the auto rotation by clicking on auto-rotate button and to release it just click it again.
Using Orientation Manager is very simple.
- As soon as you start the Orientation Manager you will get a Float (floating pointer) on the screen.
- You can adjust the position of the Float on screen by dropping it to any side of the screen.
- Pull the Float towards the center to open the rotation panel.
- Just press back button or pull the Float out of the center and release to close the panel and float will return to its position.
Please share your reviews and help me in making your experience better...:)
Note: In force rotate mode some applications which are designed for portrait or landscape mode only can malfunction on forcefully changing their default orientation.
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: email@example.com
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
☆ Advantages Of Super Task Killer☆
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Free and no ads
All features are provided free of charge and without ads.
►Supported on all Android systems (including Android 5.0)
Supports Android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean), Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
☆ Features Of Super Task Killer☆
►Boosts your phone
Detects phone memory state and shuts down running apps to release memory and increase phone speed.
►Auto-kill tasks at pre-set times
Automatically closes unnecessary running apps and prevents them from re-launching, keeping your phone in the best state.
►One-tap task killing widget
Simple and convenient home screen widget enables apps killing with one simple tap; you don’t even have to open the app.
► Cool Rocket Man
Lively home screen pet to help you release memory.
☆ Why kill running apps (tasks) ☆
► Boost phone performance
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
► Save battery
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
If you encounter any problem, please let us know your feedback instead of giving us only 1 star. Customer service: STK-Support@nq.com.
Note 1: For Android 2.2 and above, some apps might automatically re-launch after being closed; we suggest you force close these apps through system settings.
Note 2: Installing the following apps with STK might make your phone unstable, or cause potential conflicts: Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster.
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
App List Features:
- Create a listing of your installed applications and either email them or copy the list to your clipboard.
- Listings include a link to the app in the Google Play store for easy locating later.
- Tap the icons on the apps and make a list of specific applications to share.
- No permissions, no ads, completely free.. really!
- Easy to use with a modern Android UI
Please send suggestions and problems to email@example.com developers cannot respond to comments.
Please rate and review!
keywords: app list listing application lister
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee