"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Don't want to go to the settings every time to lock the orientation?
Looking for more rotation options for your screen like Reverse Portrait (screen upside down) or reverse landscape?
Then Orientation Manager is what you need!!!
Orientation Manager is a simple application to manage your device orientation anytime anywhere. It can be accessed on top of almost any application running (Except full screen applications).
Setting up and using Orientation manager is very easy. It has setting options for
- Starting / stopping the Orientation Manager.
- Starting automatically on the device boot up.
- Force rotate mode to forcefully rotate any application (Very useful for tablets to use applications in landscape mode which runs only in portrait mode).
- Force rotate is also useful to rotate the home screen of devices having fixed portrait orientation e.g. Nexus 7, HTC devices, etc.
- Option to remove Orientation Manager icon from status bar.
- Option to select color scheme which looks better on your screen.
- Rotate screen clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Start / stop auto-rotation.
- To fix current orientation just stop the auto rotation by clicking on auto-rotate button and to release it just click it again.
Using Orientation Manager is very simple.
- As soon as you start the Orientation Manager you will get a Float (floating pointer) on the screen.
- You can adjust the position of the Float on screen by dropping it to any side of the screen.
- Pull the Float towards the center to open the rotation panel.
- Just press back button or pull the Float out of the center and release to close the panel and float will return to its position.
Please share your reviews and help me in making your experience better...:)
Note: In force rotate mode some applications which are designed for portrait or landscape mode only can malfunction on forcefully changing their default orientation.
AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
1. open the app
2. select brightness mode
☼ lowest brightness (0%)
☼ half brightness (50%)
☼ highest brightness (100%)
☼ automatic setting using the light-sensor
This app requires root access for some features to work. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memory Manager comes with a built in minfree tweaker and task manager. Minfree refers to the minimum free memory value, e.g. the threshold of free RAM below which idle tasks are killed. Tweaking these values can save you precious memory. There are multiple presets you can select to customize minfree to improve performance.
Memory Manager also has a Task Manager which will show you your current running apps and list them by process type, importance & oom group. There is also a built in floating task manager so you can have a task manager everywhere you go.
Other features you will find are a startup killer (kill apps that start on boot), kill all processes (autokiller optimizer), ignore list & the ability to kill apps with root. Some features are only available after a small in-app purchase.
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 AND ROOT ACCESS
THE 2013 VERSION OF THE NOTE 10.1 IS NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE
ONLY SAMSUNG ROMS SUPPORT MULTI WINDOW...CYANOGENMOD, AOSP, AOKP, ETC CANNOT USE THIS APP
Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.
Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
* Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
* The brightest, fastest, and most handy Flashlight(Torch)!
* Turns on available lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Audio Effects on Start and Stop
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• chat head Feature(Always On Top)
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as
* Best Flashlight Tray App for dark conditions.
5 Star Review: If you want a Flashlight Tray, Flashlight Tray that is the coolest flashlight app with the
maximum flashlight output and best flashlight sounds, this is the flashlight for you! Flashlight Tray Free.
I personally use it to make quick phone calls.For example, I save the phone app inside the tray, then when in another app an anxious to make a phone call i just pull down my favorites tray i and tap the phone icon. The apps are sorted A-Z to make it easier to search.
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan(Czesh Translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
You can display flow rate units as cubic feet per second (cfs), gallons per minute (gpm), or million gallons per days (mgd). By changing the app settings to SI units, you can display flow rates as liters per second (lps) or cubic meters per hour (m3h). Units for input are inches, feet, millimeters, and meters.
Level-to-Flow Rate Calculations for Primary Devices
Enter the head height to calculate flow rates in the following primary devices:
• Parshall flumes from 1 inch to 12 feet (0.0254 to 3.66 m)
• Palmer-Bowlus flumes from 4 to 30 inches (0.102 to 0.762 m)
• Leopold-Lagco flumes from 4 to 30 inches (0.102 to 0.762 m)
• V-notch weirs: 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 degrees
• Rectangular weirs with end contractions from 1 to 10 feet (0.3 to 3.0 m)
• Rectangular weirs without end contractions from 1 to 10 feet (0.3 to 3.0 m)
• Cipolletti weirs from 1 to 10 feet (0.3 to 3.0 m)
Area-velocity Flow Rate Calculations
Enter the head height, velocity, and dimensions to calculate flow rates in these channel shapes:
• Round pipes to 30 feet (10 m) in diameter
• U-shaped channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
• Rectangular channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
• Trapezoidal channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
• Elliptical pipes to 30 feet (10 m) wide
Manning Formula Flow Rate Calculations
Enter the head height, roughness, slope, and dimensions to calculate flow rates in these channel shapes:
• Round pipes to 30 feet (10 m) in diameter
• U-shaped channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
• Rectangular channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
• Trapezoidal channels to 30 feet (10 m) wide
Save your frequently-used calculations as Favorites. This handy feature lets you quickly access calculations by site name and map your location when GPS data is available.
All flow rate calculations are based on equations published in the Isco Open Channel Flow Measurement Handbook, Sixth Edition. This definitive reference book, published by Teledyne Isco, is widely used by water and wastewater monitoring professionals. To read the free online handbook, visit flowhandbook.teledyneisco.com.
Disclaimer: The equations used in this calculator were obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. Neither Teledyne Isco nor anyone acting on its behalf makes any warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the app features. Teledyne Isco shall not be held liable for any damages that arise from the use of this app.
• Keeps your mobile device malware-free
• Helps you find a lost/misplaced cell phone
• Protects your data from theft
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Doesn’t drain your battery
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Antivirus Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
• Automatically scan your apps and updates for malware
• Track your phone’s location on a map
• Remotely lock/wipe your cell
• Trigger a loud sound, even if your device is in silent mode
• Get the person who finds your phone to contact you with one click
IDENTITY SAFEGUARD & BLACKLIST
• Check whether you or you contacts’ email have been hacked
• Notify your contacts if their email has been compromised
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Block and unblock calls and SMS’ from any number
Please note, the SMS blacklisting functionality is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
• Web console with overview of security settings & carrier information
• Manage 5 devices from the Web Console
English, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
Android 2.2 – 5.0
Avira Antivirus Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
The search for an overdue boat has a much greater chance of being successful if the Coast Guard or other rescue agencies have detailed and accurate information about the boat and crew.
Whether you're going out for a day sail or an epic offshore voyage, for the safety of all aboard, file a Float Plan before you leave the dock.
* Simple and flexible user interface
* Most recent float plan entered is saved for future editing
* Small installed size - less than 1Mb
* Completely free
We respect your privacy completely. We do NOT collect or share any of your information. And there are NO annoying banner ads!
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
Simply enter your towers total floors and how many residential floors you have, then choose how many Blitzens you want living on each residential floor and the calc will give you some back info about your tower.
I build my tower with the idea that each residential floor will only house four Blitzens initially, that way when people move into the floor via the elevator there is always room.
Please send bugs, ideas, or suggestions to email@example.com.
The project is not affiliated with Mobage/Tiny Tower/Nimble Bit.
- Internet access permission is for an admob ad.
App List Features:
- Create a listing of your installed applications and either email them or copy the list to your clipboard.
- Listings include a link to the app in the Google Play store for easy locating later.
- Tap the icons on the apps and make a list of specific applications to share.
- No permissions, no ads, completely free.. really!
- Easy to use with a modern Android UI
Please send suggestions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org developers cannot respond to comments.
Please rate and review!
keywords: app list listing application lister
The tracker would work well for a number of other settings such as boating, hiking, traveling, or anywhere you would like to track location.
The app has the following features
- Records GPS data points including altitude, bearing, latitude, longitude, and speed.
- The ability to configure the frequency and accuracy of GPS coordinates recorded.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a phone via SMS.
- The ability to have the plots sent to a web server via HTTP requests.
- The app will save a local copy of all data to the cards local storage devices.
- The app can be configured to restart itself upon reboot in cause of an unexpected reboot.
- Smart power consumption utilizing only the functionality enabled and connected to the appropriate network.
The source code for this project can be found at the link below and is open source under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL3.0) ( http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL3.0 )
There is a user manual for the application that can be downloaded here:
If you wish to learn more about the Ice Dragon High Altitude Project you can read more about it here:
DISCLAIMER: The use of this application is provided "AS IS" and NO guarantee, implied or express, is provided should there be any error, data loss or any other event causing any malfunction whatsoever. It is up to the user to to test and determine if it's use matches the application it's being applied to.
If you have a Live Wallpaper set it will retrieve the last static background you had set, or the default phone background.
You can find the recovered image in the root of your SD card named rescue.jpg.
This is a lite version so the local and online scoreboards are disabled. The full version is only $0.99.
Think Poker + Dice + Yahtzee