Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
- Allows you to categorize tasks.
- Personalize the category list to meet your preferences.
- Personalize the date/ time formats and reminder alarms.
- Allows you to set reminders that are displayed in the notifications bar based on the task due date and time entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display tasks from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order tasks by title, start date, due date or priority.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your to-do list by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share tasks at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
Key: todo, tasklist, todolist, organizer, project, task, to do.
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
Can't post paid version on market.G does not allow Czech Rep 4 paid apps.
SYNC before UPDATE!!
*no credentials,supports Froyo
*integrates with Pure Cal Widget
*beta API released!
*manual sync - free
*autosync-premium for 30 days
0.3.62m: see web
This is the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
This is a 14 day free trial. After the trial, a license may be purchased for $5.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- Link your tasks with contacts on your device. Allows you to quickly call, e-mail, or navigate to someone right from your to-do list.
- Supports Toodledo's collaboration and sharing features.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo and Google.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
- Optionally view your tasks on your device's calendar.
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
“The beauty of Wunderlist lies in its simplicity. It easily syncs across all major computing platforms, and its interface is made up mostly of Tasks and Lists.” - CNET.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
• Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of projects like business proposals by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.