Stoop is an email inbox built for finding and reading great email newsletters. Get that content out of your personal inbox and onto your Stoop, and take back control of your information diet!
*Why email newsletters?*
Most content stinks today. There has always been and will always be a market for sensationalized content and false narratives. But today that market is enormous by comparison to any other age, and it's having an impact on us. It's huge because the algorithm driven newsfeed is huge. That algorithm decides what gets seen, and it makes that decision based on what will keep our attention, not based on quality.
The antidote is to start to shift the circumstances so that more and more content is being delivered directly from its source to its audience. Once the norm, that's rare nowadays, except for a few special cases. Podcasts, for one, RSS feeds for another, and finally: good old email.
Stoop is for anyone who is growing sick of the newsfeed, and wants to read great content, straight from the source, without crowding your personal inbox. Just send it to your Stoop!
*With Stoop you can:*
• Subscribe to more great content without it crowding your personal inbox
• Enjoy an interface designed for focused reading
• Unsubscribe with one click
• Discover great new content across a variety of topics
• Share and discuss newsletters with friends on Stoop
• Send links and forwards to your Stoop to read later
• Fill a bigger portion of your information diet with great content straight from the source!