This is World Health Organization Africa 's official mobile application to support the fight against Ebola.
Key features of the application (which is available in English and French) include:
- Preventive measures against Ebola virus.
- Testimonies from Ebola survivors.
- Frequently asked questions about Ebola.
- How to recognize Ebola?
- Reporting of a suspected case of Ebola to trigger an investigation.
- Ebola awareness feedback survey.
- Latest news about Ebola.
- WHO Contacts in countries.
- Local Ebola Treatment Centers detailed and updated information
You will also receive WHO alerts for important information in your area
The STOP EBOLA mobile app is a joint pro bono contribution of Congo Telecom and Sikiwis to World Health Organization Africa