Explore the world and take your child through a fun and calming bedtime story.
Gently rotate the Earth and take your child on a bedtime story to a far-away city. There’s so much to see and do as you make your way around the world, helping others to finish their day and get ready to go off to bed.
From the elephants in the Zoo in London to big red buses or from the Great Wall of China to a favorite Noodle and Dumpling restaurant in Beijing, each location is packed with interesting and detailed animations to find and watch. We’ve created the best bedtime story app for kids age 2 and up. Sure to put your child to bed!
Our bed time story-driven app has been made with love for children aged 2+ who love the magic, mystery and music of bedtime adventures. Sleepyheads will wind down for the day; learning new words, visiting new places and discussing new cultures as they explore and learn alongside the grownups that love them. All they need do is choose a city and then make sure everyone is ready to go off to bed. Play our bedtime games to calm your child and out them to sleep with a soothing bed time story.
Each City is lovingly introduced by our very own knowledgeable local animated guides. Help your child find the animated items and take each location off to bed. Once you're done, the city will wish you a goodnight and close out with our calming lullaby. Our kids bed time app is sure to become a nightly tradition!
- No ads. Ever.
- 3 cities, 18 locations and almost a hundred, soothing, interactive animations
- Animated guides introducing each scene, voiced by authentic local voice actors using real local accents
- Beautiful illustrations and animations in 3D
- Calming music and sound effects especially selected for young children
- United Kingdom, London, Taxi Garage, Stockwell Bus Station, London Zoo, Buckingham Palace, London Airport and King's Cross Station
- United States, New York City, Central Park, Staten Island Ferry Terminal, Heliport, Firehouse, Cupcake Store and Taxi Depot
- China, Beijing, Great Wall of China, Summer Palace, Hou Hai lake, Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an and the Beijing South Railway Station
- Autoplay function (or read at the pace of your children)
- Languages: English, Chinese and Spanish
If you experience any trouble with this story time kids app or have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear your feedback and are here to help should you have any issues. Please don't forget to include your device information and your OS version. Visit our website www.stopgrowingup.com for more information and support.