The STOP!T app is an anti-bullying reporting solution designed for kids to stand up to cyberbullies and protect themselves and others against online predation. STOP!T empowers victims and bystanders of cyberbullying to confidentially or anonymously report instances of malicious online activity. User-created reports are instantly sent to personalized Trusted Adults and/or School Contacts. The STOP!T School Program includes DOCUMENTit, a custom online incident reporting system, enabling the school to manage all investigations efficiently.
How it works:
- School enrolls in the STOP!T School Program.
- Intellicodes are given to the school, then distributed to the students.
- Students download STOP!T from the App Store free of charge using the supplied Intellicode.
- The app customizes with the school name and pre-programs the School Cyberbully Contact and the Crisis Center, all automatically.
School Administrators: visit http://stopitcyberbully.com/no-obligation-quote/ to get started...and help your school to be part of the solution!
KEY FEATURES OF THE STOP!T MOBILE APP FOR STUDENTS
•The STOP!T button: “Stand Tall Tell All” empowers users to send a typed message and/or screen capture of offensive material and send it to pre-selected trusted adults including school officials. Please note when reporting an offensive text message with an Android device that the following message will be automatically sent to the alleged bully: “STOP! Harassing, intimidating or bullying me with your words, texts, pictures or posts. Officials have been notified and your message has been documented.”
•The HELPit button: “A Shoulder to Lean On” provides access to seek help and advice around the clock, including talk and text options with a national crisis support network. The button is pre-populated with a 24/7 talk and text crisis center for U.S. users.
•The FRIENDit button: “Always Anonymous Upstander” provides witnesses of cyberbullying the ability to send anonymous messages and screen capture evidence to pre-selected trusted adults including school officials.
•The SECUREit button. "Streamline Active Investigation" secures digital evidence that is paramount to investigations for law enforcement. This is not a direct connection to police. The SECUREit button is used only for situations that have already been escalated to law enforcement. Students must add their law enforcement contacts to the SECUREit function and share screen capture evidence directly with them.
• DOCUMENTit School incident reporting system for Schools•
DOCUMENTit facilitates the effective coordination of a school-wide anti-bullying campaign. Authorized school officials and administrators are able to receive real-time incident reports, enabling them to respond quickly and appropriately. The unique interface allows those in charge to track response efforts, manage reports filed, maintain compliance and easily document every step of the process.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DOCUMENTit INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR SCHOOLS
• Quick, efficient, and user-friendly interface.
• Reports from students are received in real time, time- and date-stamped, and include all screenshot evidence and/or messages from the student who reported it.
• Compliance assurance and liability protection.
• Administrators may create new incidents and upload evidence.
• Report generation to monitor progress and view trends.
• Schools can designate multiple School Contacts to ensure visibility.
• Optional auto turn-off of School Contacts for summer break.
Together, let’s make the world a better place!