ARC Supports the following RAID Levels:
0, 1, 3, 3+0, 4, 5, 6, 0+1, 1+0, 1+0+0, 5+0, 5+1, 6+0, 6+1, BeyondRAID, unRAID, X-RAID, RAID-Z, RAID-Z2, RAID-Z3, RAID DP.
The app also provides an IOPS calculator to find the type of disk required to achieve the IOPS in the backend as well as a power requirement calculator to help in selecting the appropriate PSU for your setup.
It currently has an extensive database of HDD's but you can also add 1 custom disk with your own specs.
To get access to Alpha & Beta Releases please join this community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101728749503292151303
Please note that EMC & NetApp storage calculations may not be complete or accurate since the manufacturers dont provide detailed information.
The app now has the same appearance for any Android version and any Resolution (Including Tablets and Netbooks)
- The size of the surveyed area at a given distance (height / width / diagonal)
- The maximum distance from the camera to the object for its detection / recognition / identification
We welcome your comments and suggestions on the development of the app!
If you are an engineer running viscous CFD computations, achieving a target value for y+ in your grid is essential for both resolved and wall function grids for accurate results. Save time by computing your near-wall cell height for the boundary layer before generating your grid.
The Y+ Calculator works in either SI or Imperial units and quickly resets to sea level conditions.
This utility is brought to you by Pointwise. Reliable people. Reliable tools. Reliable CFD meshing.
Note: Computations are based on flat-plate boundary layer theory from Frank M. White’s Fluid Mechanics 5th edition, page 467.
- Field of View
- Angle of View
- Focal Length / Lens
- Pixel Density
- Provides image quality assessments based on EN 50132-7
- Frame counter
- Quick horizontal swipe navigation between calculators
- Easy to use
It lists the storage areas available on your device including internal storage, SD cards and attached devices such as hard drives, showing the total and used space on each. You can then scan each one and view them in detail, and delete files which are no longer needed.
Storage analyzer is free, with no popup or full screen ads, and is easy to use.
It allows you to input the number of disks, the disk size and select the RAID level.
It automaticaly converts from GB to TB and PB.
Displays summarized information about the selected RAID Level.
Currently supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 5 and 50
- Pi Attenuator Calculator
- Tee Attenuator Calculator
- Balanced Attenuator Calculator
- Bridged Tee Attenuator Calculator
- Reflection Attenuator Calculator
- dBm To Watt Calculator
- Watt To dBm Calculator
- Link Budget Calculator
Other RF Calculators
- Coax Calculator
- MicroStrip Calculator
- Noise Figure Calculator
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- Skin Depth Calculator
- VSWR Calculator
and many others...
- Quick and easy recording of journey, work done and materials used – directly on the customer’s premises
- Complete report sheet archive, sortable by date or client
- Acceptance procedure is secure and binding due to report sheet’s digital signature
- Export function for quickly sending report sheets as PDF files to accounting and customer
- Create your own company profile including company logo for the export PDF
- Comfortable and efficient project documentation – directly on the construction site
- Integrated media documentation (e.g. for construction defects): pictures, videos or voice recordings
- Employees have the ability to administer their time sheet digitally or to record the progress of the project
- Export function of the documents as PDF & TXT files
Photo Dimensions Tool
- Input of measured values (e.g. measures of length, angle, etc.) directly into a picture
- Marking of specifics (wiring, connections, ventilation, etc.) and addition of side notes (voice recording, text, video)
- Creation of new projects and folders
- Transmission via e-mail
- The toughest game challenge in the app store
- Show that you’re a professional with a jigsaw and don’t give dust a chance
- Evade hazardous obstacles and saw your way to a high score
- It’s absolutely free: no in-app purchases required
Many more features including conversion tool, torch, product catalogue, dealer locator by GPS and contact details for Bosch Power Tools
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Power Tools, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
All Bosch Professional apps are of course of the usual high Bosch quality.
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different clouds! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager, with multi cloud support, you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
File Manager features
- On tablet / HD screen use multiple File Manager fragments
- Auto upload an edited file
- Create multiple File Manager sessions
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip / Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete sync app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) sdcard write support
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- GMX Mediacenter
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
** Please Request Support at www.polarforge.com. We cannot provide support via review comments. **