The Pipeline Inspection mobile app is designed to ensure safety of pipelines in different fields including oil and gas pipeline, water-supply and more. The app allows pipeline operators, contractors and inspectors to check parts of pipe networks and determine their condition, detect coating defects and corrosion anomalies.
The app includes several inspection forms that collect key data on pipelines and facilities:
The Technical Data Sheet summarizes the performance and technical characteristics of pipelines like types and location of pipelines, pipeline sizes and length, width of right of way and more. It also covers pipeline material and the areas to be disturbed by pipeline.
The Pipeline Leak Survey mobile form allows to detect leaks and record your findings. The app covers: Leak number, Date found, Time found, Time classified, Location and Photos.
Utilizing the Pipeline Inspection mobile app you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Summary app features include:
- Conduct pipeline inspections and email the results to the manager
- Check technical pipeline characteristics, test their performance and indicate problems
- Sync collected data across multiple devices
- Detect and report leaks
- See all the conducted inspections on the Map according to the pipeline location
- Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections print them and share via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
- Store all the data locally on the device and access it anytime, anywhere
- Collect different types of data including locations, images, dates, time, signatures etc.
- Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Pipeline Inspection app you will have the following benefits:
- Performing inspections on the spot
- Ensure pipeline safety
- Keep pipelines in a good condition
- Improve data accuracy
- Increase efficiency
- Save time and reduce costs
- Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Using the Pipeline mobile app for conducting inspections you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
In addition to using free Pipeline Inspection App version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
- Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
- Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $19.99 US dollars per month
- Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $199.99 US dollars per year
- Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Account will be charged for renewal automatically