At Volunteer Pharmacy, we believe it takes a relationship to make a pharmacy- we believe in order to make that relationship great, a pharmacy must be more than just pill counters. That’s why we are committed to providing services like FREE DELIVERY 6 days a week, compounding services, and our full line of medical equipment and mobility aids in addition to our traditional pharmacy services. Through our website, you can refill or transfer your prescription and find your favorite nutritional supplements.
Few pharmacies can offer you all of the services that Volunteer Pharmacy provides. From complete retail pharmacy services to a comprehensive range of compounding- you can have it all in ONE pharmacy!
• Traditional Pharmacy with added Modern Amenities
• Quality Health Care Services
• APhA Certification in Immunizations and Diabetes Education
• Professional Compounding Services with over 30 years of experience
• Medication Therapy Management
• Free Delivery 6 Days a Week
• Free blister-packing (unit dose packaging) of medications
• Support for the Local Community – view information about Scripts for Schools program
Discover the difference of using an independent pharmacy. Volunteer Pharmacy is independently owned and operated by two local pharmacists- Drs. Chad and Camilla Frost. Our pharmacists and staff work to know all of our customers and their medication needs. Our pharmacists take the time to make sure you feel comfortable with your medication and will answer any questions relating to your medication regimen. Come let us work to build a relationship with you and your family and earn your business by providing the best possible service and care. Use Volunteer Pharmacy for your next prescription. We are located at 10420 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37922.