Based on book "Self Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life: H. Spencer Lewis".
1. You should read the book "Self Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life"
2. Input the date of your birth in "LifeCycles" (if you want change the birthday, please, reinstall the program)
The program "LifeCycles" is the calendar.
The common calendar shows for you current day/month/year. day/month/year is the coordinates in the three cycles - 1-31/1-12/1-infinity.
The book "Self Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life" has description of a alternative cycles.
The Author shows us that these cycles are based on a laws of the nature.
In the program you can see your position in some cycle - as progress bar, start/end of the cycle.
Please use the right button of the bottom of your phone outside (or use title-bar button, which placed at the right corner), to navigate between cycles.
Please click the logo, which placed at the top left corner, to navigate between a periods of the selected cycle or between the days if selected cycle is 'Significant hours'.
Feel free to use a "swipe" gestures.
At the current moment, program describes the three cycles. But, the realization of other cycles is planned.
What Others Have Said:
“The Life-Purpose System is absolutely amazing in its predictive value. It will help you sort out the conflicts in your life and guide you on the path of fulfillment.”
— Deepak Chopra, author of Ageless Body, Timeless Mind
“This book makes you realize that no matter what your life purpose is, you can attain it!”
— J. Renee Lobenfeld, Whole Life Times
ABOUT THE LIFE PURPOSE APP
Dan Millman presents a powerful tool for understanding your life and the forces that shape it. The Life-Purpose System, a modern method of personal insight based on ancient wisdom, has helped millions of people worldwide find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.
The Life Purpose App:
• automatically calculates your own and friends’ life paths, relationship paths and life cycles;
• gives full access to the entire text of The Life You Were Born to Live;
• integrates with your Facebook account;
• describes each life path;
• illustrates core issues, inborn talents, and special needs of each path, including health, money, and sexuality;
• offers insight into a career consistent with your innate drives and abilities;
• reveals the hidden dynamics of your relationships;
• shows how to live in harmony with the cycles of life.
The Life-Purpose System explores key spiritual laws — universal principles specific to each life path — that help you clarify the past, understand the present, and shape your future. It can generate a quantum leap in self-understanding and may even change the course of your life. Visit: LifePurposeApp.com for more information.
ABOUT DAN MILLMAN
Dan Millman’s thirteen books have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life. Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops span the generations to influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts. Visit his website at: PeacefulWarrior.com
If you have any technical questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Lifebox is a lifelogging app which records audio on your phone continuously, 24 hours a day, and uploads it to your private DropBox account.
Recording conversations without permission may be illegal in some places. Please check your local laws and ask permission before recording conversations.
Favourite Web Award (FWA) Mobile of the Day
"Meet Journey, A Beautiful Journal App For Chrome And Android" -- MakeUseOf
"Looks good. Wish I had it for my visit to London" -- Matias Duarte
## Superior journal / diary writing experience
- Undo / Redo
- Forward / Backward cursor
- Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)
- Word and character count
- Create photo / video entry (One photo/video per entry)
- Delete entry
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Night Mode (In-app Purchase)
- Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans
by Atlas Font Foundry and more
- Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)
- Ad free
## Innovative features
- Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data
(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)
- Swipe between entries for easy reading
- Markdown preview
- Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,
location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)
- Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places
- Daily Inspirations
- Quick add widget
- Publish to Social, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
- Android wear / watch app
- Chrome app
- Search by keyword
- Create tags
- Browse entries by journey, list, calendar, photo or atlas
## Share and backup
- Import from Diaro (.zip), Evernote (.enex) and Day One
- Backup entire journal to local storage (In-app Purchase)
- Cloud print and print to PDF (Requires Android 4.4) (In-app Purchase to remove watermark)
- Share as plain text, html, text + photo and zip
For daily journal / diary inspirations, follow us on Twitter @myjourneyapp
Chrome App: http://goo.gl/yLUKg2
Help Desk: http://help.2appstudio.com/
1. Requires login to Google account
2. Syncing to Google Drive is a free feature
3. Download Chrome app to view entries from desktop
4. No real-time syncing. Do not edit entry from devices simultaneously
5. Please turn on GPS. Location cannot be tagged without GPS due to privacy issue
6. Journey uses OpenWeather service
7. We do not support multiple photos per entry. Please do not request this feature.
Approved as "SAFE" by Appozle (http://goo.gl/PXNNW9)
Private, password protected diary (journal)
BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE! KEEP YOUR PASSWORD!
Please contact support if you have any issues before rating and posting comment.
Memoires gives a way to quickly enter life moments, thought, memories or notes, capture photos, audio or insert images from gallery. Memoires automatically detects and attaches to a memo the location, addresses, weather and moon phases. It also accepts text and images from other apps.
To keep records and images confidential, Memoires uses password protection and strong encryption.
- Data protection with password.
- Data encryption.
- Timeline, Calendar, Map and Album views.
- Unlimited amount of photos captured or images attached (Storage space is limited by the size of SD card)
- Audio recordings as attachments
- Emotions (smileys)
- Configurable fonts and font size
- Rich text editor
- User fonts from SD card (ttf or otf fonts should be placed into /sdcard/fonts folder)
- Tags to organize and classify records.
- "Flow of thoughts" as an additional way to keep memories linked to each other and organized as continues conversation.
- Integration with device contacts (requires "Memoires Contact Notes" from http://goo.gl/X6DHy8)
- Current weather conditions.
- Current lunar phase
- Geo location, altitude and address either automatically obtained or entered manually on the map.
- Full-text search
- Unlimited possibilities to share records and images by to other applications (depends on application data sent to). Sharing over email, sms, twitter, buzz, facebook etc (required corresponding client apps installed).
- Storing text, links and images from other applications which supports sharing it's data (i.e from gallery, rss readers, ebook readers, browser etc.).
- Export as RTF document for printing including images.
- Export as Google document including images for further editing or sharing with friends.
- Full two-way synchronization with users' Google account.
- Export images to Google Picasa album.
- Full backup and restore.
- Home screen widgets and shortcuts (requires "Memoires Widgets" from http://goo.gl/DnHX4d)
- Supports Move to SD card
Keep updated following http://sites.google.com/site/drodiary/
Follow me on Google+: http://gplus.to/drosoft
Appoozle approval: http://goo.gl/Jfmkj
Have you ever wondered who you knew or what you did for a living?
Past Life Regression can answer these questions for you and many more. Often learning about your past lives can help you change in this life. Sometimes we have behaviors in this life that are causing problems and we don’t realize that it is due to issues from ‘before’.
Most people report feeling more at peace in their personal lives after having a meaningful past life regression.
Past life regression can help you resolve chronic problems:
Break the bonds that tie you to poverty --- Maybe you were poverty stricken in a past life and you feel, subconsciously that you deserve to be poor in this life. You can release that mindset by resolving that past life.
Rid yourself of fears and anxieties --- Maybe you passed away by drowning in a past life and have always been afraid of water, cure that fear by releasing that past life.
....and many many more
"It works! I've used it twice so far, and I "saw" two previous lives. Looking forward to listening to it again and again - thanks!"
You must be connected to a WiFi connection to install this app.
Please listen with headphones for best results.
Please do not operate heavy machinery while listening to this session.
Do you believe that you may have lived before? Perhaps many lifetimes? You don't need to be a firm believer in order to experience a past life regression, just have an open-ness to the idea, the possibility of it. Millions of people around the world believe in reincarnation, the concept that our soul inhabits a physical body for a lifetime, learning many lessons and having an abundance of experiences, and upon death, the soul leaves the physical realm, spends some time in a spiritual realm, and then goes back into the physical realm to have another life in a body. Although there actually is plenty of anecdotal evidence to support this, it is hard to prove it scientifically. The best thing curious people can do is have their own experience and draw their own conclusions.
This recording uses proven hypnotic techniques to guide the listener into the prime state for having the past live regression experience. In addition, the soothing and expansive alpha brainwave music ensures a deep, relaxing and meaningful experience. Created utilizing PsimatiX™ proprietary audio technology.
Do not use while driving. This app requires a 3G or wifi connection to stream audio.
Leigh Spusta is a behavioral scientist, hypnotherapist, and Certified Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator specializing in the use of sound frequencies to produce deep, relaxing trance states. He has worked with several therapists in Los Angeles, producing a variety of therapeutic audio cds. Leigh combines his talents as a musician and his knowledge of hypnosis and related states, in an effort to pioneer new approaches in creating rich, resonant sound-scapes for greater efficacy in healing and meditative products. Leigh is the developer of the proprietary PsimatiX™ therapeutic approaches and technologies.
Brainwave Entrainment / Binaural Beats / Isochronic Tones / Monaural Beats / Vibro-acoustics / Hemispheric Synchronization / Alpha State / Theta State / Delta State / Relaxation / Hypnosis / Hypnotic Music / Meditation / Stress Reduction / Tension Release / Chakra Alignment - Attunement - Balancing / Harmony / Schumann Resonance / Frequency / Mind Audio / Trance / Healing / Therapy
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed the SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
The SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR10 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
The Lifelog app and SmartBand SWR10 are currently optimized for Xperia Z2 and compatible with other Xperia smartphones running Android 4.4; KitKat – new features, functionality and further compatibility will roll out over the coming weeks.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
This small application can help you to track really important days. You are the only person how decide whats important.
- to mark the day, just click on the "TV" icon. You can also add the comment, if you like;
- If you changed your mind, you can always delete the mark by clicking on the "heart" icon;
- you can use calendar to mark days in the past and in the future;
- to view all marked days, use the "Marked days" button from settings screen;
- on settings screen you can also set first day of the week and view statistics.
The application is completely free and contains no ads.
Feel free to write a reviews or send a feedback by email.
If you need to log when you do things in life--eating, drinking, exercising, using the washroom, etc--this is what you're looking for.
- Quickly & easily log when you do things
- View statistics of your logs
- Export to CSV for loading into a spreadsheet (eg: Excel)
- Create as many "events" to log as you want
- Forgot to log something? Specify the date & time
What would I use this for?
- Know how much coffee you drink in a day
- Get solid numbers for your doctor
- Help quit smoking
- Anything else you can think of
- Read & Write external storage: Used for exporting a file, and warning if it exists
- Internet: Used for Google Analytics
- Log Event widget
- More detailed logs (cost, notes)
- Better event type editing
- New statistics
- Better statistics calculation
- Performance improvements
Automatically log your day and import your photos so you can save or share your best memories.
* 100% Private : Only YOU can see your data.
* Magically Automated : Effortlessly remembers your day.
* Personal : Add notes, curate photos, save or share segments of your lifelog.
Rove has been featured by: TIME (as one of the top 50 apps of 2013), LA Times, Mashable, Huffington Post, Techcrunch, Inc., TheNextWeb, CoolHunting and more.
Have you ever been countdown your remaining time?
Let's try to calculate your approximate time of death to cultivate the contemplation of death.
- Calculate your remaining time between today and expected time of death (by days, hours, minutes and seconds)
- Life and death timeline
- Random notification of remaining time
- Language support in English and Thai version
- Share remaining time on Social Network through Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, email etc.
- Donate Buddhika Network for Buddhism and Society to support creative learning activities
- Life Countdown is an app calculating your approximate time of death. It is not a prophecy program since the real time may be ended prior or later than calculated.
Peaceful Death Plan, Buddhika Network for Buddhism and Society www.budnet.org/peacefuldeath
Thai Heath Promotion foundation
Thai Palliative Care Society (THAPs)
Death, Life, Life countdown, LifeCountdown, Remaining time, My time, time, Countdown, Death Countdown, Life Time, lifetime, Day Count, Peaceful death, Budnet, Date of death, Contemplation of Death, Good death
If we could, we'd be much more wiser and not doing anything stupid that can possibly affect our next life.
But as time goes on, more and more people have been learning more about reincarnation and how the law of cause and effect can change our future.
"Here's The Good News!"
Anybody – Regardless of their circumstances can equip themselves with these information about reincarnation.
But before we go into that, ask yourself, have you ever faced any of these problems in your life?
- Being afraid about what will happen to your future.
- Being afraid of what happened in your past life.
- Do not know what is karma and how it affects your life.
Well, you are not alone. I’ve once walked down this lost path and I told myself that I would do whatever it takes to figure out the key to enlightenment.
And after years of research and hardship, I’ve finally found the solution, which I want to share with you today.
Will this help me in understanding reincarnation?
Absolutely! The information in this book have been put together to make you understand the truth about karma.
Will I be able to put these information to practice easily?
Most definitely! The strategies and techniques have been mapped out clearly in this guide so that anyone can start using it.
If you purchased an old license through in-app billing, please contact our support to make the license key available for you. The old licensing method will work on all installed Storica versions - you only need the license key if you install Storica on a new device (or re-install on the same device after a wipe).
You can enjoy your local recordings directly on your mobile with our Storica application (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.storica), processing and visualising the information as engaging digital stories, maps with flyover effects and a context-enriched media gallery.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NO SPYWARE!! You ARE under full control over any data that is gathered!
In local mode, data is stored in a secure SQlite database, while the remote mode connects to your own Windows-based application server. You can download the server from http://sourceforge/projects/nors.
To simplify configuration, AIRS supports templates. You only need to configure once, save the settings as a template and start it from a launcher screen shortcut. You can have different shortcuts for different settings, easily switching recording scenarios! AIRS is battery-optimised, allowing for recording all day, and you can optimise battery consumption through the configuration!
You can find an online manual at http://tecvis.co.uk/software-2/airs/, providing a list of sensors, making permissions more obvious. If you have doubts about any permission, please send us an email instead of rating down or commenting badly - AIRS is NOT a spy-tool!!
The AIRS source code is available at https://github.com/dirktrossen/AIRS where you can inspect how we obtain the data. We also provide developer information at http://tecvis.co.uk/software/airs/developer-information.
A special thanks goes to Dana Pavel (http://dalore.me.uk/Dana/research-areas). She provided invaluable input into major design decisions and included her Java-based desktop software into the AIRS Github distribution. This software parses AIRS text files and inserts the values into a MySQL database on your desktop. With this, you can implement own visualizations!
Please provide feedback by sending us an email! Or follow us on Twitter at @tecvis
Please rate our app on the market to spread the word!
All permissions are required due to the monitoring nature of the programme. No ads or other connected services, apart from the optional application server, are utilized. No data leaves the mobile without you explicitly uploading locally recorded values or explicitly connecting to the application server (which you need to install separately).
The permissions as included in the manifest file:
READ_CALENDAR: for CA sensor
READ_CONTACTS: show contact names in IC, OC, SR sensors
READ_PHONE_STATE: read IMEI for remote sensing authorization
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: capture outgoing phone numbers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: write sensor values to database
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for cell identifier information
VIBRATE: use vibrator service for button widgets and watchdog function
WAKE_LOCK: optional wake-lock for wifi scanning or permanent sensing
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: obtain information about connected to wifi or cellular
READ/RECEIVE_SMS: obtain received & sent SMS info
BLUETOOTH: perform BT discovery
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: enable BT programmatically, if wanted by user
BATTERY_STATS: read battery stats
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: obtain various GPS information
RECORD_AUDIO: record environmental noise level
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allow for scanning wifi
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: change wifi to on, if wanted by user
INTERNET: enable connectivity for remote sensing mode
GET_TASKS: get list of running tasks (sensor 'TR')
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: control A-GPS reloading option
GET_ACCOUNTS: set Google Drive account
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set timer for uploads after boot
AIRS Ruler is currently in BETA and will be expanded in the near future!
Here are some examples of what you can do using AIRS Ruler:
- Change your wallpaper based on the mood selection;
- Switch on/off WiFi or Bluetooth based on event annotations;
- Change your wallpaper based on weather information;
- Show a text in a pop-up window if you change your mood.
- and more...
For this, you can define your own rules with a simple card-based UI, selecting the currently supported sensors and actions to be triggered. You can enable/disable individual rules and select conditions from a list of templates to get started easily.
You will need to have AIRS installed for AIRS Ruler to do anything. AIRS Ruler will start its service automatically when you start recording with AIRS. When you stop recording, AIRS Ruler will stop, too. Furthermore, you will need to enable AIRS intents in the General Settings of AIRS to make AIRS Ruler work (this setting is enabled by default in AIRS).
We will add more sensors and actions in the future. If you want to suggest scenarios of usage, giving us ideas for extensions, send us an email or visit our forum (http://www.tecvis.co.uk)!
Adding a small signature or a copyright notice is a common addition to photos, particularly when uploaded to photo sites. PhotoSign allows for adding such signatures to a whole batch of photos you want to upload.
Simply select the batch of photos you want to sign in your favourite gallery or photo app and share them to PhotoSign through the standard Share menu.
You can select between various fonts, set your own signature text, set the offset from the left or right border and change the color of the text and its background - Make the signature your own!
PhotoSign preserves the EXIF metadata and allows for creating copies of your photos rather than overwriting the originals. Set your favourite behaviour in the settings.
NOTE: PhotoSign cannot be found in the application drawer of your launcher! It is started by sharing photos to it!