*** QUALITY DIGITIZED BOOKS ***
This Ebook can be placed on the SDCARD with Android 2.2 and above.
This is the full length digitised ebook version of a classic book and is supplied by Digi-Media-Apps.
Each book is packaged with an advanced EBOOK reader. Simply download the App and read the book – you do not need other software or Apps to enjoy this book.
Where available, pages in the book can be turned using the phone's volume keys.
If the App is closed, the book will reopen at the place where you left off reading the book.
Sections/chapters of the book are accessible directly from the Table of Contents.
Book marks can be saved at any point within the book.
Use the MENU/BOOK MARK to mark any text to return to later.
You can search for any text within the book.
For your reading comfort, the book has two reading modes, DAY and NIGHT.
Where appropriate, the books contents are cross referenced, and linked.
Footnotes within the original book are maintained and linked within the book.
You can select font size for the book using the books menu options.
You can select font colour for the book using the books menu options
You can select background colour for the book using the books menu options
By default, the phone will not turn off whilst you are reading the book. This option can be turned off in MENU/SETTINGS.
A quality full length book in ebook format supplied by Digi-Media-Apps.
More quality classic ebook titles can be found on Android market – search “digimediaapps”
Goto www.digimediaapps.com for a full searchable catalogue of available books from Digi-Media-Apps.
В числе авторов:
Приложение обладает удобным интерфейсом для чтения произведений и не требует соединения с интернетом.
More from developer
It is the smarter, sleeker way to tap into Scottish Government news as it happens. Customise your viewing experience. Now available for all Android powered mobile phones.
* Use the search option to find all major events celebrating St Andrew's Day, including many that are free or discounted.
* Watch our animated history video of St Andrew
* Find out how other countries and cultures celebrate St Andrew around the world
* Get cooking with our St Andrew's Day menu guide courtesy of celebrated Scottish chefs, Andrew Fairlie and Adam Newth
* Improve your knowledge with the guide to 'The Perfect Dram' from the Scotch Whisky Experience
* 'Get kilted up' and look the part with our guide to traditional Scottish formal wear
* Set the party mood with our St Andrew's Day playlist courtesy of Spotify