Download GovExec’s app and:
· Get daily updates on all of your TSP funds
· Stay on top of breaking news across the federal government
· Read the latest updates on federal pay & benefits
· Get expert analysis on pressing federal issues
Don’t be left behind. Download the must-have app for federal managers.
This is a beta release and may feature frequent updates as we continue to improve the application.
Keep up to date, on the move, with everything that is Scottish and topical, updated throughout the day, with high quality video, via your Android device.
- News (National & Regional news)
- Weather (24 hour & 5-day forecasts for main towns in Scotland)
- Scottish Sports news
- Entertainment news
- Scottish affairs
- Lifestyle features
- free to download
- full story, pictures and video easily accessible
- set default weather town
- share stories with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
Free to download, this app gives you all the very latest Scottish news, sport and opinion 24/7 in the palm of your hand.
Get all the best news, pictures, video and opinion from the world of Scottish football. Our big-name sportswriters including Keith Jackson, Hugh Keevins and Gordon Waddell are backed by great columns from football greats Mark Hateley, Murdo MacLeod and Craig Burley.
Our other star lifestyle and advice writers include Tam Cowan, Coleen Noleen, Jackie Bird and Joan Burnie.
The Record app combines the latest cutting edge technology with breaking news, live blogging on the big football matches, amazing image galleries, sport and entertainment videos and personalised content all at a touch of a button.
The 'My Record' homepage is a fantastic addition which allows you to customise the content the way YOU want to see it, when YOU want to see it. So whether you're interested in the latest computer games, film reviews or weird stories, your favourite sections of the Daily Record newspaper and website will be at your fingertips.
Share and post your favourite articles to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
- Free to download
- Offline reading for all articles
- 24/7 breaking news stories
- Image galleries
- Weekly football and entertainment video shows
- Live blogging on football matches and major events
- TV and entertainment news
*** Got comments on the app? Want to suggest new features? Good or bad, we always want feedback so we can make the app better.
E-mail us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Daily Record on Facebook and let us know what you think
You can also follow the Record on https://twitter.com/Daily_Record
This app allows you to view the Wings website, as well as sending a notification as soon as a new article has been posted.
The Independent Android app presents our latest content in a clear and informative layout, making it simple to navigate, read and share the latest stories, whether or not you are connected to the internet.
The following features are all in the FREE area of the app:
● Latest news, comment, features and sport: Updated throughout the day to ensure you can easily follow breaking stories
● Videos: Our new video gallery provides clips of the latest news and viral videos
● Puzzles: Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app
● Weather: Up-to-date forecasts for the whole of the UK
● Social: Share your favourite stories with your social network
In the premium area of the app:
● E-editions: For a small subscription fee (below), read the pages of the latest edition of the newspaper, plus a 30-day archive, including every supplement, exactly as they were printed.
One-month subscription at ￡13
One-year subscription at ￡150
Subscription payments will be charged to your Google Play account. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings, allowing them to be turned off.
With this application you'll have easy access to all the press, news and journals in Scotland. The application automatically sort the newspapers that you read, you can easily share news and headlines in different social networks.
For existing members of The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription. Simply log in with your username and password to get started.
NOT YET A MEMBER
How to subscribe: www.thetimes.co.uk/Subscribe. All packs include access to thetimes.co.uk, Android tablet edition and Android mobile app.
See the latest Times & Sunday Times news headline articles and experience our world leading journalism within an easy to navigate smartphone experience
Keep updated on all your Times+ membership offers and experience a selection of the best Times+ Talks right from within the app
PLAY THE PUZZLES
Play all the weekday updated cryptic crossword puzzles
SAVE AND SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLES
You can save your favourite articles for reading later and share your favourite stories from our Times & Sunday Times columnists from across all sections including headline news reports, UK and global business, finance, world, sport reports, politics and opinion
VIEW PREMIER LEAGUE VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
Britain's only quality digital newspaper bringing you all the video highlights from this season's premier league football matches, in addition to our world beating sports journalism.
We value your opinion and feedback as our readers views are central to ongoing development and improvements. You can send feedback to us directly by visiting thetimes.co.uk/livechat
- All content in The Times and Sunday Times is copyright Times Newspapers Ltd 2013. All rights reserved
- Terms and Conditions - http://www.timesplus.co.uk/welcome/tp_terms.htm
- All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by End User License Agreement, Online Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
The overall goal of this mobile app is to help provide effective feedback for parliamentary work through the Committee on Government Assurances so they can play an effective oversight role over assurances and promises made by government through maximized interaction with citizens that will lead to an improvement in public service delivery. At its sitting on 8th February 2014, the CGA commissioned Penplusbytes with support from STAR-Ghana to develop this innovative project which creates a convergence point between Parliament and Citizens to allow for prompt and more effective feedback on key assurances by Government using technology platforms.
The Committee on Government Assurances (CGA) is a Standing Committee of Parliament, created by the standing Orders in 1998 to exercise oversight responsibility over the Executive. Order 174 (2) of the Standing Orders of Parliament indicates that it shall be the duty of the Committee on Government Assurances to pursue all assurances, promises and undertaking given by Ministers from time to time. It shall also be the function of the Committee to report to the House on the extent to which such assurances have been fulfilled. Therefore, the Committee on Government Assurances seeks accountability to the Ghanaian people through their elected representatives.
Using an agile development approach, Penplusbytes developed the providing effective feedback for parliamentary work through new digital technologies with a clear focus on the needs of citizens and was driven by the vision of ensuring that citizens are able to engage with parliament to monitor the implementation of government assurances and actively participate in the process of assessing government while holding it more accountable. The platform is integrated with a Mobile App, SMS and mashed-up with social media to provide an avenue for citizens to voice out their feedback on promises made by government.
* Providing easy and accessible information on government assurances
* Creating citizen awareness on government assurances
* Providing a vibrant online and offline platform for citizens and CSOs to engage with parliament
* Providing a platform for citizen-based advocacy on service delivery
Latest NEWS alert
Photos and Video Footage
Basic State Information
Social Media Linkage and much more.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 600+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when. We recommend that you do a Wi-Fi sync at the beginning of your day so you have access all-day long, even without a connection.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
Up to date news from the top news sources such as:
Find local news in your area, we have all the latest news sources from across the Scottish regions:
Dumfries and Galloway
City of Edinburgh
Get the latest news from all the main Scottish cities such as:
Kirkcaldy and Dysart
Use this app to track your mental wellbeing and physical activity. Spot the patterns and triggers that affect your mood and stress levels and monitor your progress as you make changes to your lifestyle. Sync data with your favourite apps and wearable devices.
SOPHISTICATED MOOD TRACKING: Because your emotions are more complicated than a 1 to 5 scale. Track up to 3 different wellbeing measures from a possible 18, including happiness, optimism, connectedness, energy, control and more.
YOUR SMART DIARY: Take a moment each day to write about what has been going in your life. Use #hashtags to highlight the emotions, people, places and events that affect your mood. Understand better why you feel the way you do.
ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE PLACE: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to track your mood, daily diary events, sleep, steps, exercise, nutrition, body weight and alcohol consumption. Log exercise including running, cycling, walking, yoga, meditation and strength training.
TRACK WHAT MATTERS TO YOU: Focus on the parts of your life that are most important to you. The app’s modular design makes it easy to hide the features you don’t use so that you see only the things that matter.
SLEEP BETTER: Quickly and easily track the duration and quality of your sleep every night. Get personalised insights about how you sleep and how it is affected by your stress levels, exercise, nutrition, alcohol intake and more.
SPOT PATTERNS AND IDENTIFY TRIGGERS: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to find recurring patterns in your life and pinpoint your triggers for stress, poor sleep and excessive alcohol consumption.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE: Monitor your progress from week to week and see how your mood, sleep, exercise and nutrition data track as you make positive changes to your life.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVOURITE APPS: Seamlessly sync data from your favourite health and fitness apps and wearable devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Withings, MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Moves, Strava, Map My Fitness and more. Visit the Ginsberg web app to connect new devices.
BECOME MORE SELF AWARE: Externalise your thoughts and feelings so that you can reflect on them in private. Understand yourself better and become more mindful.
REDUCE STRESS, ANXIETY AND MILD DEPRESSION: Developed in partnership with NHS psychologists and psychiatrists. Uses clinically valid WHO-5 and WEMWBS mental wellbeing measurement systems.
COMPLETELY SAFE AND PRIVATE: We take your data privacy very seriously. Mod and Activity Diary by Ginsberg has a combination of human and technical infrastructures to ensure that all of your information is secure, confidential and as private as possible. We do not and will not sell your data. Period.
Learn more about Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg and access advanced features at www.ginsberg.io
• A visual timeline of Robert Burns including articles on the key landmarks of his life and events commemorating him.
• Over 500 of his poems complete with English translations of words in the Scots dialect.
• A guide to hosting your own Burns Supper, from what to eat and drink to what music to listen to.
• Facts about Robert Burns and his impact on the world.
That’s where YOU come in!
Help Klang track down and find the parts he needs to fix his ship, surprisingly things found here on Earth are ideal – which is handy.
Collect the parts he needs along with bonus cogs for cosmically cool upgrades by completing the series of mini-games including a very special blast-off game!
But beware, Klang is a bit confused by roads and cars – his cosmic circuits detect danger! And if that wasn’t enough, his rather spectacular landing has attracted the attention of evil secret agents who want to track down Klang too – but it’s highly unlikely they’ll help him get anywhere safely…
An app brought to you by Road Safety Scotland that makes learning about road safety fun and engaging.
Visit www.klangtheroadhome.com for exclusive trailer and loads of awesome activity downloads!
* Use the search option to find all major events celebrating St Andrew's Day, including many that are free or discounted.
* Watch our animated history video of St Andrew
* Find out how other countries and cultures celebrate St Andrew around the world
* Get cooking with our St Andrew's Day menu guide courtesy of celebrated Scottish chefs, Andrew Fairlie and Adam Newth
* Improve your knowledge with the guide to 'The Perfect Dram' from the Scotch Whisky Experience
* 'Get kilted up' and look the part with our guide to traditional Scottish formal wear
* Set the party mood with our St Andrew's Day playlist courtesy of Spotify