Under Categories tab, there are various sub categories like Bank Jobs, Teaching , Railways, Police, Sports, Defence, UPSC, IIT, Public Sector, PSC and Weekly Employment News.
Under Profession tab, the sub headings include Technicians, Supervisor, Scientists, Administration and Management, Nurses, Clerk, Computer Operator, Doctor, Professor, Manager, Research, Data Entry Operator, Finance/Accounts, etc.
Under Qualification tab, the sub headings include Graduates, Post Graduates, Diploma Holders and Technicians/Engineers.
And last is the Location tab which gives user the option of searching for job according to desired location. It covers almost all the major states of India.
The job alerts will be displayed as soon as any new job alerts are available on SarkariNaukriUpdates.com
Why use it:
1. free government job alerts
2. once registered ,no need to enter email-id again
3. easy to use navigation
4. works smoothly on all android devices
5. Fast opening app even with 2G internet connections.
So just go for it. You are just a click away from experiencing a new, easy and improved way of job searching.
Download GovExec’s app and:
· Get daily updates on all of your TSP funds
· Stay on top of breaking news across the federal government
· Read the latest updates on federal pay & benefits
· Get expert analysis on pressing federal issues
Don’t be left behind. Download the must-have app for federal managers.
This is a beta release and may feature frequent updates as we continue to improve the application.
Keep up to date, on the move, with everything that is Scottish and topical, updated throughout the day, with high quality video, via your Android device.
- News (National & Regional news)
- Weather (24 hour & 5-day forecasts for main towns in Scotland)
- Scottish Sports news
- Entertainment news
- Scottish affairs
- Lifestyle features
- free to download
- full story, pictures and video easily accessible
- set default weather town
- share stories with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
Use this app to track your mental wellbeing and physical activity. Spot the patterns and triggers that affect your mood and stress levels and monitor your progress as you make changes to your lifestyle. Sync data with your favourite apps and wearable devices.
SOPHISTICATED MOOD TRACKING: Because your emotions are more complicated than a 1 to 5 scale. Track up to 3 different wellbeing measures from a possible 18, including happiness, optimism, connectedness, energy, control and more.
YOUR SMART DIARY: Take a moment each day to write about what has been going in your life. Use #hashtags to highlight the emotions, people, places and events that affect your mood. Understand better why you feel the way you do.
ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE PLACE: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to track your mood, daily diary events, sleep, steps, exercise, nutrition, body weight and alcohol consumption. Log exercise including running, cycling, walking, yoga, meditation and strength training.
TRACK WHAT MATTERS TO YOU: Focus on the parts of your life that are most important to you. The app’s modular design makes it easy to hide the features you don’t use so that you see only the things that matter.
SLEEP BETTER: Quickly and easily track the duration and quality of your sleep every night. Get personalised insights about how you sleep and how it is affected by your stress levels, exercise, nutrition, alcohol intake and more.
SPOT PATTERNS AND IDENTIFY TRIGGERS: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to find recurring patterns in your life and pinpoint your triggers for stress, poor sleep and excessive alcohol consumption.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE: Monitor your progress from week to week and see how your mood, sleep, exercise and nutrition data track as you make positive changes to your life.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVOURITE APPS: Seamlessly sync data from your favourite health and fitness apps and wearable devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Withings, MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Moves, Strava, Map My Fitness and more. Visit the Ginsberg web app to connect new devices.
BECOME MORE SELF AWARE: Externalise your thoughts and feelings so that you can reflect on them in private. Understand yourself better and become more mindful.
REDUCE STRESS, ANXIETY AND MILD DEPRESSION: Developed in partnership with NHS psychologists and psychiatrists. Uses clinically valid WHO-5 and WEMWBS mental wellbeing measurement systems.
COMPLETELY SAFE AND PRIVATE: We take your data privacy very seriously. Mod and Activity Diary by Ginsberg has a combination of human and technical infrastructures to ensure that all of your information is secure, confidential and as private as possible. We do not and will not sell your data. Period.
Learn more about Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg and access advanced features at www.ginsberg.io
That’s where YOU come in!
Help Klang track down and find the parts he needs to fix his ship, surprisingly things found here on Earth are ideal – which is handy.
Collect the parts he needs along with bonus cogs for cosmically cool upgrades by completing the series of mini-games including a very special blast-off game!
But beware, Klang is a bit confused by roads and cars – his cosmic circuits detect danger! And if that wasn’t enough, his rather spectacular landing has attracted the attention of evil secret agents who want to track down Klang too – but it’s highly unlikely they’ll help him get anywhere safely…
An app brought to you by Road Safety Scotland that makes learning about road safety fun and engaging.
Visit www.klangtheroadhome.com for exclusive trailer and loads of awesome activity downloads!
• A visual timeline of Robert Burns including articles on the key landmarks of his life and events commemorating him.
• Over 500 of his poems complete with English translations of words in the Scots dialect.
• A guide to hosting your own Burns Supper, from what to eat and drink to what music to listen to.
• Facts about Robert Burns and his impact on the world.
* Use the search option to find all major events celebrating St Andrew's Day, including many that are free or discounted.
* Watch our animated history video of St Andrew
* Find out how other countries and cultures celebrate St Andrew around the world
* Get cooking with our St Andrew's Day menu guide courtesy of celebrated Scottish chefs, Andrew Fairlie and Adam Newth
* Improve your knowledge with the guide to 'The Perfect Dram' from the Scotch Whisky Experience
* 'Get kilted up' and look the part with our guide to traditional Scottish formal wear
* Set the party mood with our St Andrew's Day playlist courtesy of Spotify