On Sale — Get it Free (for a limited time only)!
PaperKarma is the easy way to take control of your unwanted paper mail, cut your paper waste, and help save the Earth — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
PaperKarma can stop:
- Coupon Books
- Credit Card Offers
- White and Yellow Pages
- If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
- Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.
Recyclebank gives members so much more than just a pat on the back for doing the right thing. In fact, we help people turn good actions (like recycling) into great deals! We make it easier than ever to find out what and how to recycle, and we reward you for keeping those materials out of landfills.
• Track Progress & Earn Points: You’ll be able to see how many points you’re earning through recycling and see what sort of rewards you qualify for.
• Reward Yourself: Shop our entire catalog for great deals from local and national restaurants, retailers, grocery stores and more.
• Recycling Lookup: Search by material to see if you can recycle it in your community.
• Reminders: We’ll help you keep track of recycling and trash pick up, and you’ll also be able to enter specialty collections like bulk and yard waste days.
• Easy Signup: If you’re not already a member, joining through the app is quick and easy.
• Refer Friends: Invite your contacts to share the savings. For every successful referral, you earn points or exclusive savings.
For more information on Recyclebank, please visit www.recyclebank.com
NO ADS. NO USER FEES. EVER.
Instead, opt-in PlaceProps+ users are PAID $65/year for contributing anonymous background location data for consumer movement research. That research is supported largely by community businesses and city planners, who need your help to make better decisions about locating stores, services, and infrastructure.
As a PlaceProps+ panel member you will be paid every other week. You can either collect your money via Amazon.com Gift Cards* or PayPal, or you can donate it to a local charity – outsourcing your good deed for the day!
With PlaceProps you can keep a mapped record of places that matter to you, and share them directly with friends in your own private network.
- “Drop a Prop” (mark a spot) anywhere on the map, with photos and notes
- Navigate to its location
- Swap Props with friends or colleagues via e-mail or text
- View and manage your Props online at PlaceProps.com
- Search your Props by name or by distance from you.
For example, drop a Prop on your local coffee shop’s address to recall the name of their barista, or to save the locations of stores that friends recommend in another city. Use PlaceProps to show friends where to meet for a hike or for dinner before a game - even if they don't have the PlaceProps app. Keep track of neighborhood gardens or holiday lights you want to revisit. Mark the location of an eagle’s nest in a bird preserve.
All in one app – PlaceProps. (The name comes from giving someone or something “proper respect” or “props,” as in “Props to you for downloading our app!”)
BEST OF ALL –
Being a PlaceProps person – participating as a PlaceProps+ panel member and even dropping Props for yourself – can make a difference in your community:
- A store thrives because its customers loyally remember to return.
- One coffee shop succeeds because it is located conveniently for afternoon foot traffic, and another because its staff is remembered for being efficient and welcoming.
- Bike lanes and pedestrian crosswalks are drawn to protect riders and walkers from cars.
- Apartment buildings go up near where new businesses are attracting employees and customers.
- Donating your PlaceProps+ earnings to charities provides direct help to those in need.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE PLACES MATTER. PlaceProps is proud to help.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this program. Except as required by law, Amazon Gift Cards (“GC”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. ©, ®, TM Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2014.
- Find local spots with tap and a flick.
- Watch videos about local hot spots, right from the app.
- Check in to earn Karma. Good Karma = Great Rewards.
If you're feeling frisky, please drop us a line using the handy Suggestion Box feature in the app.
The Grapeword Team
⁃ See where your friends are in real-time.
⁃ Share information about your location and status.
⁃ Knowing someone is leaving or entering a area.
⁃ Save your points of interest and share with friends.
⁃ Request updates of your friends position.
and much more...
Shareroutes is also available on the web. Visit www.shareroutes.net to see tracking history, create geofencing zones etc.
We hope you'll enjoy Shareroutes!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: There is currently a bug in Nexus S causing it to freeze when the GPS is active. This is out of our hand at the moment, Google is working on a fix.